Cahokia School District

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Cahokia is broke. I'd go so far as to say Cahokia is in shambles. I'd like to keep Cahokia School of Choice open so that my child has a safe academic environment in which to learn.

Mister Saugets says he can save four hundred thousand by closing the high school part of CSOC.

Mister Sauget keeps employing four to five grant writers at one hundred thousdand dollar salaries a piece.

Does Cahokia really need to spend four hundred thousand on grant writers?

Why can't we bus some of the high school kids to East St. Louis.

Our old high school is decrepid. Yet Mister Sauget wants to send the 50 School of Choice high school students to this old decrepid school.

Cahokia School of Choice High School is five years old. Mister Sauget negotiated buying the old Saint Catherine's Church and turning it into Cahokia School of Choice K-12.

Where is the logic?
Why close a clean new school?
Why put kids in a decrepid old building?
Why can't we just bus the high school kids to East St. Louis?

Cahokia has much nepotism going on. It is common for the dad, mom, son and daughter of several of Cahokia families to all have jobs in Cahokia, either in the school district or in the Village.

But most of all, why do we need so many high paying jobs in the Cahokia School District?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
schubert's bad service prices high (Dec '13) 2 hr R Rollo 24
black and red cadillac (Jul '13) Sun R richens 5
Tom's Mar 16 Schmitty 8
Susan Stone sighting (Apr '13) Mar 14 Nutt J O B 29
Walk out Mar 14 Walt 1
Christina D. Challis Mar 13 Everybody hates C... 13
Best bar in town?? Mar 12 Byron 3

Belleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Belleville Mortgages