East St Louis Illinois
assault

East Alton, IL

#1 Dec 21, 2012
According to police, Hickey D. Thompson allegedly hit a Best Buy employee in the face during an altercation at about 12:45 p.m. Wednesday. The employee was identified in court records as Gary Thompson.

Hickey Thompson's companion, Latoya N. Greenwood, an East St. Louis councilwoman, was issued a ticket for disorderly conduct, a class C misdemeanor. Greenwood works at East St. Louis School District 189.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/12/20/2435152/bellevi...
Prosecute Them

East Alton, IL

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Hickey Thompson is being held in St. Clair County Jail. His bail was set at $20,000. If convicted, he faces two to five years in prison.
Greenwood was given a court date and released from custody. If convicted, she faces up to 30 days in prison and a fine up to $1,500.
Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/12/21/2435152/bellevi...
Best Buy justice

East Alton, IL

#3 Dec 21, 2012
These criminals need to be put in jail now.
George Zim

Ellis Grove, IL

#4 Dec 26, 2012
What are the chances a savage animals would randomly attack a person with the same last name as they have? I will tell you one thing. If this happened in FL or any other conceal and carry state the animal would have been put down, just like Travon, and right fully so!Fight BACK America while you still can!
Millstadt69

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
I said it once before get you AR's ready to fight the savages when their welfare is gone.
jlogan

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2012
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Their political positions in that corrupt town doesn't change the fact that they're just sh**ty people, like most of East St Louis. They don't get their way, they act out with violence. Maybe someone stole their gub-ment cheese!
BOOOOOM

Chester, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
take away the police dept and turn it over to county. dismember the entire board and strip the mayor of his title and have city hall ran by the state. thats the best way to start progress in ESL. shy of bombing the entire area
Fence

Belleville, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Put a fence around East St Louis and don't let anybody out.
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 28, 2012
your from belleville, you should know they already tried that once. haha. they literally put a huge fence between belleville and east saint and had to tare it down bc they arent really aloud to do that. lmao
shan

Belleville, IL

#12 Jan 21, 2013
lol is correct they did that already.i wish they'do it again.i never was around blacks much until i moved to belleville.about after a year of living here i started to hate black folks.it's how they act thug like that is the issue.
Wow

Farmington, MO

#13 Feb 20, 2013
That's Crazy Stuff
shagura

Millstadt, IL

#14 Feb 20, 2013
You Belleville whites are crakers. We will bust down fences and robs you fools you stoopid priks. I will eats chicken over yous graves fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James T. Hodgkinson showed all the signs before... 51 min fingers mcgurke 41
Belleville SlumLords and Bad Landlords (Mar '13) 6 hr Hot head 17
My Wife Has BFs All Over Town (Mar '16) Sat Advice 42
Must Be something in the water around here Jun 22 The Little Egyptian 3
Illinois State Government to Shut Down Jun 22 The End 1
Here is what the reality is Jun 21 WWJD 1
Man With One Ball (May '16) Jun 20 Loyal girl 5

Belleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleville Mortgages