Tax Credits

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn today proposed making permanent the temporary income tax increase he signed into law three years ago, fully framing the debate over his fall re-election bid against Republican Bruce Rauner who wants the tax hike rolled back.

Delivering his budget proposal for the fiscal year that begins July 1, Quinn sought to offer some sweeteners for keeping the tax increase—including a doubling of the tax credit for lower-income workers
Jonathan Montgomery

Collinsville, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Vote them all out! St Clair County and the rest of the state have been going down the tube. The common denominator? We keep putting the same people in office. Time for new blood.

Bloomington, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Time for new blood!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy pronounced dead after train strikes him (May '08) 11 hr Ashley cymbola Ke... 22
Poll Elected official volunteerng for Cable TV (Aug '09) Fri Little Larry 26
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) Nov 25 Fat Albert 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 25 Belleville delivery 1
Need positive or negative info on Caseyville re... (Jun '12) Nov 22 Jus me 4
were to move in metro east area (Jul '09) Nov 22 Zeke 4
Jumping Joy Nov 21 MillstadtMomma 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleville Mortgages