Poland angers many by delaying restitution plans

Apr 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salt Lake Tribune

Post-game comments add some spice to ... Seth Wenig The Associated Press Holocaust survivor Maurice Deluty's parents and sister were killed in the Holocaust, but the family home still stands - and the 87-year-old Deluty says he deserves to get the property back, or at least compensation, especially since mounting medical costs eat up his meager ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
polski kielbasa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

So when are the dumb Polaks going to return all the money they stole (not to mention the gold teeth) during the Holocaust?

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

What do we have here ?
Another Jew asking for compensation ?

What about all the others ?

If Polaks were to compensate all Jews, Polakia would be a 3rd world hole. Not that it isn´t close to it now.
Heijnal

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

polski kielbasa wrote:
So when are the dumb Polaks going to return all the money they stole (not to mention the gold teeth) during the Holocaust?
More Polish Christians were murdered by Nazis than Polish Jews. Over 20% of the total population was killed, by Nazis or Communists.

Poland was the only nation that fought Germany every single day of the war from the first day (9/1/39) until the last (5/7/45).

And they won the war for the West. They gave Britain an Ultra code machine, and their decipherment work, which was the ONLY reason that Britain held on after Dunkirk.

You're free to search for all that "money they stole" or the "gold teeth". The US Army found it in a German mine after the war.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

We all know, how Polaks fought the Germans.
Riding on horses, with sling shots in their hands.
A very efficient way, if I may add.
Heijnal

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
We all know, how Polaks fought the Germans.
Riding on horses, with sling shots in their hands.
A very efficient way, if I may add.
Falling for Goebbels propaganda, I see. The Polish army no longer had cavalry with lances. Those clips you see are from a 1935 training exercise for reservists.

Poles used "mounted infantry" as scouts and to run around armor bogged down on muddy plains with no paved roads. It worked.

Germany had 16,000 dead in three weeks. Per capita, the German losses were 40 times higher than the US Tet losses in Vietnam.

A mounted Polish scouting group spotted German armor in a grove, attacked, and won. The Germans were "dismounts" (out of their vehicles). Several Poles were killed.

Goebbels had the dead Poles photographed and spread the story that the Poles were using cavalry to fight tanks. He certainly didn't want to admit that the German tankers were caught napping and that the Poles had killed dozens before they rode off.

Mounted infantry scouts were used by all armies in eastern Europe in WWII. There were months at a time when armor couldn't move.

The last major cavalry battle was fought by the USSR and Japan in Manchuria in August 1945.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Well, according to your story, all armies should apply the Polak way. Just get on horses, ride in, kill your enemy, and celebrate.

Are you trying to tell us, your Polaks invented war strategies ?
I´d say, you should stop reading your Polak Gazetkas, now.
Heijnal

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Well, according to your story, all armies should apply the Polak way. Just get on horses, ride in, kill your enemy, and celebrate.
Are you trying to tell us, your Polaks invented war strategies ?
I´d say, you should stop reading your Polak Gazetkas, now.
Armies use what ever works. Patton said he could have won in Sicily three weeks sooner if he had cavalry and mounted infantry. There were no good roads ACROSS Sicily. He could have pulled the end-run.

Italy used brigade size cavalry charges in the Ukraine in 1942. Cossack cavalry was used through 1945 in Europe and Manchuria.

The Somali Camel Corps defeated Italians in 1940. Some African and Middle East countries still have "camelry", the correct term for a military unit which fights from camels.(Churchill was impressed with a camelry charge in the Sudan in the 1890s. He used the term.)

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Polaks faced German tanks then.
How come you were defeated in 5 days ?

“Watch out for that tree”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

But a Polish judge told him he has no rights to his family home when he visited years ago,“because ‘you did not come back to live here.’ ”

There's an idea.
Heijnal

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Polaks faced German tanks then.
How come you were defeated in 5 days ?
Well........here's a clue.

Germany and the USSR made a deal for a JOINT strike on Poland.

They had the two largest armies and the two largest air forces on earth. Poland was landlocked are cut off from any outside assistance or supply.

Even if Poland could have halted both the Russian and German armies, they were bound to run out of ammo, etc. in a few weeks, which they did.

And it took four weeks, not five days.

German losses were so high that France and England didn't think that Germany could overrun them. But they were actually defeated in about the same amount of time.

The Polish Air Force fliers were able to evacuate through Romania and participated in the Battle of Britain, where they had a far higher kill ratio than any other air force. At times, they were half the planes in the air.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Heijnal wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling for Goebbels propaganda, I see. The Polish army no longer had cavalry with lances. Those clips you see are from a 1935 training exercise for reservists.
Poles used "mounted infantry" as scouts and to run around armor bogged down on muddy plains with no paved roads. It worked.
Germany had 16,000 dead in three weeks. Per capita, the German losses were 40 times higher than the US Tet losses in Vietnam.
A mounted Polish scouting group spotted German armor in a grove, attacked, and won. The Germans were "dismounts" (out of their vehicles). Several Poles were killed.
Goebbels had the dead Poles photographed and spread the story that the Poles were using cavalry to fight tanks. He certainly didn't want to admit that the German tankers were caught napping and that the Poles had killed dozens before they rode off.
Mounted infantry scouts were used by all armies in eastern Europe in WWII. There were months at a time when armor couldn't move.
The last major cavalry battle was fought by the USSR and Japan in Manchuria in August 1945.
Oh germans lost 16 000 did they. And how much you fine polaks lost. 60 000! I bet next you are going to say that germans had higher casualties than you horse riding morons.

Yeah yeah. You destroyed their all panzer divisions. We believe you polak. I mean we really do.

Are you seriously comparing the Tet offensive to 1939. Different time, different place yu dumb polak.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Heijnal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well........here's a clue.
Germany and the USSR made a deal for a JOINT strike on Poland.
They had the two largest armies and the two largest air forces on earth. Poland was landlocked are cut off from any outside assistance or supply.
Even if Poland could have halted both the Russian and German armies, they were bound to run out of ammo, etc. in a few weeks, which they did.
And it took four weeks, not five days.
German losses were so high that France and England didn't think that Germany could overrun them. But they were actually defeated in about the same amount of time.
The Polish Air Force fliers were able to evacuate through Romania and participated in the Battle of Britain, where they had a far higher kill ratio than any other air force. At times, they were half the planes in the air.
Oh pragging about Britain, are we. Well here is something to think about polak. During the Battle of Britain Galland, Mölders and most of the german pilots shot down more planes than all the polak pilots combined. So no need to brag retard.
rybovich

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Pesky is a Nazi SLOvak who hates Polish people and believes Nazi propaganda about Polish people. It probably explains why SLOvakia allied itself with Nazi Germany against Poland.
If he wins are you also planning to sue the dumb Polaks for compensation? A rather sweet deal. On one side of the family you inherit all those stolen gold teeth yet on the other...
Boohaaa

Fresh Meadows, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

When do Americans get their restitution money, after all the Yids robbed us?? Didn't you know that?
German

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Luka,you just another subhuman chimp.Suicide is the only way out for you,you stupid chimp.You are Belorussian,so live Finland now!Do not forget to put armband on your jacket(UNTERMANSCHEN SCHIMPANSEN).My regards to my German,Hungarian,Polish friends!
German

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Heijnal,I agree with your comments.Everything you posted is educational and true.You must understand that all the hateful subhuman chimps also know that.You must also know that people from small,insignificant country's suffering complex of inferiority.That explain pisy,luka,uter and hand full of another low life subhuman chimps behave..The best defense is an attack.I bet you and AbeUG will make a great history teachers.
My regards to my German,Hungarian,Polish friends!
amp

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Pesky is a Nazi SLOvak who hates Polish people and believes Nazi propaganda about Polish people. It probably explains why SLOvakia allied itself with Nazi Germany against Poland.
Don`t forget that Poland took part in agression against Chekoslovakia in 1937, allied with nazy Germany.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

No wonder, the above SS square head defends these dumb Polaks so vigorously.
Old friends never die, sort of thing ?

Since: Apr 11

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

The Poles are a wise and inteligenny nation. Images of some people, the Poles are the wrong size. Guest manufactured on the basis of publications in the tabloids.
Polak moron

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

marekbroclawik wrote:
The Poles are a wise and inteligenny nation. Images of some people, the Poles are the wrong size. Guest manufactured on the basis of publications in the tabloids.
What size would you prefer the Polaks be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bellerose News Video

•••
•••

Bellerose Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellerose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE