mauricio xavier

Bronx, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2009
Mr. Arcia , the best lawyer

THANKFULL
raffico

MedellĂ­n, Colombia

#2 Dec 4, 2010
ABEL ARCIA IS DECEPTIVE. ABEL ARCIA IS NOT THE BEST ATTORNEY. ALL THE PERSONS MUST HAVE CARE OF CONTRACTING ABEL ARCIA
Wakelia

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2010
This is the absolute worst law firm that I,ve ever seen. They are very rude ,disrespectful,decepitive,and unprofessional.I would not recommend that you waste your money on this law firm.
maritza gutierrez

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2011
I had a great experience with my case at this law firm. They don't charge much and they gave my husband and me a lot of personal attention. I saw how they treated a lot of the other people and I thought they were very caring. I am very happy with this law firm and I recommend it.
Carlos Alberto Scoletti

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2011
I went to see this lawyer because a friend recommended him. I was afraid of lawyers but this guy was humble and direct. He did my case, we won and he wasn't even expensive.
ann

Poughkeepsie, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2011
This is the worst law firm, they have very high turnover. The "good" people you deal with are gone within a few months.The people that remain are very rude, deceptive. Pay a little more and go to a reputable law firm.Don't waste you money.
Joseph

Flushing, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2011
The worst attorney. Service is poor. Safe your money get an attorney that has better credentials and is passionate about law. He is more motivated by accident cases than actual law cases because he can turn them around quicker and get paid faster.If you are looking for a professional attorney, he is not your guy. Beware.
Sofia Greenwich CT

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Abel Arcia is the worst attorney EVER he played around with my partner for over 7 years the only thing he did was filled out some forms in his case, from about 8 court dated he showed up to only 2, other times not one or unexperienced people, we even requested copy of his file and they even made 4 copies of same
document, they not even have an simple voicemail,they are rude and extremely inefficient. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!! He won't represent you good, He would only take your Money!!!! HE IS A CLOWN !!!
Anabel Delgado

Orefield, PA

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Definitley need to stay away from this lawyer. He shows little interest in his clients. He wll lie, and once you put money in his hands he could care even less to defend his client or not. Terrible to get a hold of him either thru phone or email. You be lucky if he ever answers either one or the other. Gives you little hope on what he can do for you. Do not put your fate in his hands.
MarixsaNY

Corona, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Worst lawyer ever, please do not spend your money on him!!!!!!!!!! All he will do is take your money and have no idea what he is doing !!!! It happened to a few ppl I know including myself!!!!
Dany

Miami, FL

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Is this true
briannam

Highland Falls, NY

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Dany wrote:
Is this true
its true danny dont waste a penny with this lawyer
mendoza

Brewster, NY

#13 May 21, 2013
Worst lawyer ever I really do not recommend mr.arcia .He wants your money right away and once he gets your money he wont even answer your calls. He is not a good lawyer . Do not signed any paper he gives you because automatically you would loose 1,500.00 dls just by signing read it first and think if its worth it.
Rodrigo

Corona, NY

#14 Dec 2, 2014
My wife and I needed help. Arcia was very good to our kids and us. We won and he was never expensive. We are Immigrants. I know that he is very good to all Spanish immigrants like us. The other people who write here are lying or dishonest. This office helped me and all my friends and nobody had any problem. The people writing are telling lies
Karen G

New York, NY

#15 Dec 12, 2014
Abel Arcia is a great attorney , he helped me in my immigration case. He dedicated his time to explained everything step by step. I highly recommend this law firm, beside that Abel is an ex Brooklyn - Procecutor . Happy with my results. Abel Arcia es un buen abogado, el me ayudo en mi caso de imigracion y dedico tiempo en explicarme el proceso paso a paso. Yo recomiendo a Abel ademas el fue un EX Fiscal de la Ciudad de New York.
LORENA

New York, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2014
ARCIA IS A VERY GOOD LAWYER, WITH HIS EXPERIENCE HE CAN HELP YOU IN ANY IMMIGRATION PROCESS. I RECOMMEND HIM . IF YOU HAVE A BIG IMMIGRATION PROBLEM YOU MUST GO SEE HIM.
LORENA

New York, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2014
raffico wrote:
ABEL ARCIA IS DECEPTIVE. ABEL ARCIA IS NOT THE BEST ATTORNEY. ALL THE PERSONS MUST HAVE CARE OF CONTRACTING ABEL ARCIA
How can you comment about this law firm if your are not in NY as far as i know Abel doesn't have an office in Medellin????
nestoraguirre

Suffern, NY

#18 May 17, 2016
My 2 brothers and I were his clients and we won our immigration cases and he was always available, i dont know any other lawyer who gives his celular number to his clients and i was always happy that he answered my calls. I had bad luck and had a car accident after that and Arcia took my accident case and he got me a good amount of money. I am happy with him and I recommend he to anybody.
Larry Dominguez

Suffern, NY

#19 May 17, 2016
Abel Arcia and his office really went to bat for my father. I mean that he really had almost no chance to stay in the country because of something that happened many years ago. My father and my whole family are so happy with Abel Arcia. My dad was about to give up but Mr. Arcia kept my dad's spirits up. I'm embarrassed to say but we called him and went to his office like a hundred times and he never complained or nothing. Abel Arcia put up with me and my family and never gave up. At the end he won the case and even sued for my dad to get some money for something that happened in jail and he also won. Look he's a good good person and a lawyer who cares and fights like crazy for the client. He didn't charge much to us either.
Ana

Brooklyn, NY

#20 May 26, 2016
I want to tell everyone that a few years ago I used to work for a lawyer in Queens who was jealous of attorney Abel Arcia and hated Abel Arcia because some of our accident and immigration clients left out office and hired Abel Arcia. Our boss asked some of the employees to write bad reviews about Abel Arcia. We had to do it and wrote bad reviews making up stories that were not true. I became Christian recently and I want to fix some bad things I've done and to fix my life. I don't know lawyer Arcia but the bad reviews our office wrote were not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellerose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 14 hr Responsibilty 72
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) 19 hr Cash In Pocket 200
News Garden City Village board to vote on law to ban... Wed Faylinn 2
News Queens man arrested in 10 Nassau burglaries, co... Wed Go Blue Forever 2
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Tue silly rabbit 81
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... (Apr '15) Jul 25 Mexican Lottery W... 27
Lives and All That Matters Jul 24 Vincent John Ward 1

Bellerose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellerose Mortgages