Undercover Cops Fatally Shoot Man Arm...

Undercover Cops Fatally Shoot Man Armed with Pellet Gun in Queens

There are 7 comments on the DNAinfo.com story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Undercover Cops Fatally Shoot Man Armed with Pellet Gun in Queens. In it, DNAinfo.com reports that:

I understand and agree that subscription and registration on this site constitutes agreement to the site's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNAinfo.com.

I AM CITIZEN

Gardiner, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Apologies messed up the edit There should be an immediate release of information regarding whether or not the officers involved in this fatal shooting were members of firearm promoting organizations like the national rifle association. NRA. Immediately at the scene they should have been subjected to HAIR ANALYSIS as well as blood and urine toxicology screenings. The police screenings are lax on steroids they should check thoroughly for their presence. This should be done in any case where a public servant or anyone else shoots another person. This horrific incident illustrates what has gone horribly wrong with firearm policy. According to FBI statistics in New York in 2011 out of all the people murdered with a firearm 75% of the time it was a handgun. Its the same or worse in most of the other states. Yet criminally, powerful agencies like the PBA, FOP, AFSCME and the like work with the NRA to buy law from their separation of powers violating business partners the ABA. Warping the second amendment beyond anything reasonable or common sense can allow, keeping gun laws lax and guns on the street and people shooting at each other. Anyone taking an honest look at the statistics can see at a glance that we have a serious HANDGUN problem. The root cause and source of that problem lies on the belt of police who already also have tasers, mace, and billyclubs as well as other experimental prototypes in the works. The situation has become ridiculous. Something has to be done. Handgun owners are holding everyone else hostage. I love when they say you should have to carry one to protect their right to carry one. Ending gun violence begins with disarming the police. Lets end gun violence now. Ban all handguns, sawed offs, semis, autos, and military weapons. Anyone over the age of 18 and hasn't been convicted of a gun crime or stalking should be able to have a long stock rifle or shotgun with a safety course. Police firearms should be locked in the trunk of their car or back at the station to be unlocked only in an emergency. There are no heros here these guys are using their criminally excessive influence to keep the public in fear of gun violence, minorities, and gangs/ organized crime built around a drug war they are forcing on the public against their will and which they ultimately have been the largest financial beneficiaries thereof.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I AM CITIZEN wrote:
Apologies messed up the edit There should be an immediate release of information regarding whether or not the officers involved in this fatal shooting were members of firearm promoting organizations like the national rifle association. NRA. Immediately at the scene they should have been subjected to HAIR ANALYSIS as well as blood and urine toxicology screenings. The police screenings are lax on steroids they should check thoroughly for their presence. This should be done in any case where a public servant or anyone else shoots another person. This horrific incident illustrates what has gone horribly wrong with firearm policy. According to FBI statistics in New York in 2011 out of all the people murdered with a firearm 75% of the time it was a handgun. Its the same or worse in most of the other states. Yet criminally, powerful agencies like the PBA, FOP, AFSCME and the like work with the NRA to buy law from their separation of powers violating business partners the ABA. Warping the second amendment beyond anything reasonable or common sense can allow, keeping gun laws lax and guns on the street and people shooting at each other. Anyone taking an honest look at the statistics can see at a glance that we have a serious HANDGUN problem. The root cause and source of that problem lies on the belt of police who already also have tasers, mace, and billyclubs as well as other experimental prototypes in the works. The situation has become ridiculous. Something has to be done. Handgun owners are holding everyone else hostage. I love when they say you should have to carry one to protect their right to carry one. Ending gun violence begins with disarming the police. Lets end gun violence now. Ban all handguns, sawed offs, semis, autos, and military weapons. Anyone over the age of 18 and hasn't been convicted of a gun crime or stalking should be able to have a long stock rifle or shotgun with a safety course. Police firearms should be locked in the trunk of their car or back at the station to be unlocked only in an emergency. There are no heros here these guys are using their criminally excessive influence to keep the public in fear of gun violence, minorities, and gangs/ organized crime built around a drug war they are forcing on the public against their will and which they ultimately have been the largest financial beneficiaries thereof.
Feel better now?

Your kind will never take my guns. Never!
I AM CITIZEN

Gardiner, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Leave only legitimate sporting firearms on the street. A mandatory minimum sentence with a parole disqualier of 25 or 30 years would make the most hardened criminals drop these things and recoil from them. Getting handguns sawed offs semis autos and military weapons would do away with most of our gun violence.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I AM CITIZEN wrote:
Leave only legitimate sporting firearms on the street. A mandatory minimum sentence with a parole disqualier of 25 or 30 years would make the most hardened criminals drop these things and recoil from them. Getting handguns sawed offs semis autos and military weapons would do away with most of our gun violence.
You want to leave legitimate sporting firearms on the street? What exactly would one "sport" on the streets? Deer? Moose? Targets? Really, on the streets?

Gun violence won't stop by taking law abiding citizens guns away.
I AM CITIZEN

Gardiner, NY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to leave legitimate sporting firearms on the street? What exactly would one "sport" on the streets? Deer? Moose? Targets? Really, on the streets?
Gun violence won't stop by taking law abiding citizens guns away.
Yes it would stop gun crime AND the fact that they are so much harder to conceal or at least your idiot tower sitting behind would have to stop to put it together giving the rest of us decent free people held hostage by the phony reasons you are allowed to perpetrate this horror on us a chance to duck hide or an extra second to run. BTW in the last 48 hours there have been public shooting all over america where innocent people have been killed by fools warping the second amendment for false reasons and to the detriment of the general welfare. This is an epidemic something has to be done and YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR HANDGUNS.
Blaster

Bayside, NY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
I AM CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it would stop gun crime AND the fact that they are so much harder to conceal or at least your idiot tower sitting behind would have to stop to put it together giving the rest of us decent free people held hostage by the phony reasons you are allowed to perpetrate this horror on us a chance to duck hide or an extra second to run. BTW in the last 48 hours there have been public shooting all over america where innocent people have been killed by fools warping the second amendment for false reasons and to the detriment of the general welfare. This is an epidemic something has to be done and YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR HANDGUNS.
You really are a jerk. The bootom line is that guns do not kill people--people kill people. What would your next item on the agenda be ?Outlaw stright razors or box cutters, Hmm, maybe start regulating all barbers scissors. Have you seen how sharp those things are? Get off of it--for the most part guns are not a problem, but as with any other facet of maodern day life--there will those who would abuse a GOd Given Priveledge, and because of the bad apples you do not penalize all of society. Get off your soap box--take your toys and go home. And by the way --NO, You will not be taking MY guns.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
I AM CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a rant there dude. Feel better now? It appears you wouldn't pass the back round check for a firearm anyway, so don't worry about it.

I hope it's you that comes to try and takes my handguns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellerose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) 12 hr Kennymac 105
News Nassau Cop Gets Community Service for Stealing ... (Jun '12) Sat Anonymous 4
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 12
News Queens jogger murder suspect allegedly told pol... Apr 19 china white 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Apr 18 Christicandullo 52
News NYC Sikh taxi driver assaulted, turban ripped o... Apr 18 Ifuckitgoat 4
anyone interested in Trading Pictures of Wives ... (Nov '11) Apr 18 Chompski9202 17

Bellerose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellerose Mortgages