Floral Park teen says cops beat him for no reason

Full story: Newsday 15
A Floral Park teen says Nassau cops beat him bloody and jailed him on a felony charge after he tried to help his mother, who had just crashed her car. Full Story
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Another cry baby who wants to blame the cops to get a deal from the DA so the charges would be dropped.

Unless the kid can prove he is a qualified first responder or a trained medical professional, he should have listened to the cops who were there to help his mother.
Sure they did it

Staten Island, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2008
The kids probably right........I mean really I'm sure these cops started their tour together and said "hey, I've got an idea, lets randomly assault and arrest someone so we can subject ourselves to an IA investigation, review from the DA's office for criminal charges, review by the Feds for Federal Criminal Civil rights charges, and a civil suit where all of our assets are up for grabs". This is a page right out of the Fred K. Brew..... play book. "Drop the criminal charges and we'll drop our civil suit".
eyewitness

Valley Stream, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2008
and another fine job by newsday,off course it never mentions anything about the guy that was nearly killed getting into his "parked" car,this woman crashed into his parked car on jericho turnpike,she crashed into his car and sent him flying,he had to be taken to hospital with broken bones.the kid would not get out of the back of the car like he was asked to and once the officer put his hand on him the kid started swinging.
FF Jack

Pearl River, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2008
I smell bacon wrote:
pigs do that sheet. they are a bunch of goons.
Only to losers like yourself.
jacob

Valley Stream, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2008
the kid was a punk who deserved to be beaten,u dont swing at a cop.his mother is looking to make some $$$$ out of this.

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Sep 6, 2008
Oh sure, the cops just beat him for no reason. They beat people all the time just for fun. This punk got what he deserved. If you take a swing at a cop or anyone for that matter, expect to get your a55 kicked. Don't get in someone's way when their doing their job and trying to help.
This kid's a moron and it looks like he takes after his moron mother who crashes into cars. Toss this savage kid in jail.
guess

Teaneck, NJ

#13 Sep 11, 2008
i will never in my life forget that day - the biggest regret is that i called him to the scene since i was i was alone and scared, it will take a life time to forgive myself for that one. in may, he had a grand mal seizure and was fighting for his life - thought we lost him. 3 months later i made a huge mistake and he pai for it - as some of the papers stated i made the biggest mistake of my life and again almost lost him, he happens to be a great kid and my love for him will ofreer beat in his heat.......xo
guess

Teaneck, NJ

#14 Sep 11, 2008
"my love for him will forever beat forever beat in his heart.........."
jacob

Valley Stream, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2008
but you did'nt call him to the scene,he was in the back seat in the car (which is weird as nobody was in the front seat).you were too busy trying to mow down innocent people walking by,i dont see any apologies for the guy you crashed into.you sent him to a hospital.
lip service

Hollis, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2008
if you read the story, it says the kid had to respond via foot from a friends house...the kid wasnt originally in the car...and besides, i know for a fact NCPD are similar to "chickens with their heads cut off" when facing any incident away from the usual traffic stop/no aided involved MVA. in short...the panic. ususlly worse than the aided.....as a former first responder, i have been knowh to throw theses girls off my scene for being incompetent
jacob wrote:
but you did'nt call him to the scene,he was in the back seat in the car (which is weird as nobody was in the front seat).you were too busy trying to mow down innocent people walking by,i dont see any apologies for the guy you crashed into.you sent him to a hospital.
jacob

Valley Stream, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2008
forget the newsday,i was talking to a bunch of people who seen the whole thing go down,they came to the help of the innocent victim who was getting into his car at the time when this lady crashed into his car and newsday says NOTHING about that either.that innocent victim who she crashed into had to be taken away in an ambulance.
I smell bacon

White Plains, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2008
It is true that most cop's first response is fear followed by panic.
Yea Baby

Manorville, NY

#19 Sep 24, 2008
no this is real. this kid got beat up because he got a little aggressive with a cop because he wanted to help his mom the cops around here go way to hard core.

Since: Feb 08

Mount Sinai, NY

#20 Sep 26, 2008
If this was the Floral Park police I can well believe this.
PHIL

Flushing, NY

#21 Nov 3, 2009
beat them all let god sort them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellerose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowest price vaporizer pen anywhere. $12 Comple... 8 hr vapcat 1
kai diekmann greek exit 12 hr Telamon 1
Yugo and Albanian cigans probably involved wit... 22 hr dissed and dismissed 1
custom bakers (Apr '08) Fri susan 91
Review: Al's One Stop Auto (Aug '11) Thu jasongeo2 58
What do you think, is Rudy right. Feb 26 save your souls 2
Moms of police shooting victims call for specia... Feb 25 cops are killers 1

Bellerose News Video

Bellerose Dating
Find my Match