3 People Stabbed On Subway Platform In Jamaica, Queens

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: CBS Local

The three victims - all males - ere taken to Jamaica Hospital. CBS 2's Derricke Dennis reported that the injuries are not considered life-threatening. Police told 1010 WINS two of the victims were stabbed in the stomach, while the third victim was stabbed in the leg.

Read more
Lorraine frim qns jamaica

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DONT JUST GET A JOB N STOP ROBBING PEOPLE N HURTING THEM STABING THEM JUST LIKE MY BEST FRIEND SON STTACK N LEFT NOT ABLE TO FEEL NOTHING ON HIS BODY. LEFT HIM PERILIZED AT 19 SO YOUNG HE CANT HAVE NO KIDS N STILL RECOVERING THIS WORLD CRAZY. COMIN TO THE END OF YHE WORLD PEOPLE FIGHTTIN N HURTTIN OTHER KILLUN TOO C OME ON FOR WHAT TO GET CAUGHT N DO TIME FOR SOMETHING STUPID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellerose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lighting Up Life with Martin Chalfie, Ph.D., at... 5 hr Adelphi University 1
News City Living: Woodhaven, Queens -- amNY.com (Sep '07) 22 hr DARLENE PACELLI 102
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Mon Jim Mckeever 44
Review: North Shore Animal League America Pet H... (Apr '13) Mar 29 fairteam 8
Boardman Junior High (Dec '13) Mar 29 Tugboat Anne 2
News New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested (May '13) Mar 29 poofball 6
News Way to Go: Augie Cavallaro, Carle Place Mar 28 L Cavallaro 1
Bellerose Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bellerose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]