State trooper facing rape charge -- themorningcall.com

An off-duty state trooper raped a female acquaintance after accompanying her home following a night out at a tavern last year, the state attorney general said Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Competition

Baltimore, MD

#1 Aug 31, 2007
Does the PSP really have that many undercover Officers so that they can tail this guy for well over a year before making an arrest? It is now the end of August 2007. This incident is from May 16, 2006. They must have one heck of a budget.
smedley

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 31, 2007
Does this suprise you? Cops are a bunch of legalized thugs. SWAT=Small Weenie and Testicles.
The Enforcer

Seoul, Korea

#3 Aug 31, 2007
Wait till he sees my boys in the pen. He will scream like the batch he is. Clean up the police in PA. This is really beginning to be a pattern of public trust now.
Libertarian

Allentown, PA

#4 Aug 31, 2007
The Competition wrote:
They must have one heck of a budget.
Of course they do, they have OUR MONEY taken at gunpoint.

Why do you think they can shut down our civil rights anytime they feel like? Like this weekend with our self defense rights?
Libertarian

Allentown, PA

#5 Aug 31, 2007
I'd like to know where all the righteously indignant law enforcement agents are on this forum? Certainly not condemning this incident.
The Porkophiliacs are busy supporting scum like this who did other, worse things to people all over the world.

It'd nice to see a cop in here condemn this guy (if he's adjudicated guilty of course) Ha!
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#6 Aug 31, 2007
Libertarian wrote:
I'd like to know where all the righteously indignant law enforcement agents are on this forum? Certainly not condemning this incident.
The Porkophiliacs are busy supporting scum like this who did other, worse things to people all over the world.
It'd nice to see a cop in here condemn this guy (if he's adjudicated guilty of course) Ha!
Libertarian,
Just want you to know that all of us are outraged when one of our own is cruel enough to commit a crime. I trust you have the sense enough to know that the vast majority of us are in this to help people and be compassionate toward them. These headlines are the ones you read, and sell the most news, but keep in mind if you can, that there are many unprinted headlines about those of us who live up to your expectations and are providing professional, compassionate and sincere service to citizens each day - from issuing warnings and providing directions - to bringing closure to the families of accident and homicide victims. I,(and I speak for many)do condemn this man who disraced us! I apologoize to all of you for the dispicable actions of this Trooper which have tarnished us all. Use of the word "Porkophiliacs" is very biased and paints a broad stroke onto all of us. Not something I expected from a true libertarian. I hope in your heart you don't see all of us as "indignant pigs".

“Does it really Matter”

Since: May 07

Sunnyville USA

#7 Aug 31, 2007
Why did it take so long to arrest him...
Libertarian

Allentown, PA

#8 Aug 31, 2007
representing Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian,
Just want you to know that all of us are outraged when one of our own is cruel enough to commit a crime. I trust you have the sense enough to know that the vast majority of us are in this to help people and be compassionate toward them. These headlines are the ones you read, and sell the most news, but keep in mind if you can, that there are many unprinted headlines about those of us who live up to your expectations and are providing professional, compassionate and sincere service to citizens each day - from issuing warnings and providing directions - to bringing closure to the families of accident and homicide victims. I,(and I speak for many)do condemn this man who disraced us! I apologoize to all of you for the dispicable actions of this Trooper which have tarnished us all. Use of the word "Porkophiliacs" is very biased and paints a broad stroke onto all of us. Not something I expected from a true libertarian. I hope in your heart you don't see all of us as "indignant pigs".
Thank you for deploring. Really, I appreciate it.
Now, when we get to a hundred or so of you posting, in oppostion to the Swineophiliacs who drool over Waco and Ruby Ridge-like atrocities that are still happening every day by Gov't (LE) Then I'll stop calling them what they are. The vast majority of LE are in it for the money power trip. Are there one's like you purport to be? Yes and thank our lucky stars for them. I see nothing but nuisance tax collectors with radar, and jelly stained pensioners, and the scary skin head steroid induced berserkers. I haven't met _you_ in a while. The real question is are you an oath breaker? If so you don't desreve to hide behind the badge/armor/THICK BLACK LINE of militarized copdom/union contract/political patronage.
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#9 Aug 31, 2007
Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for deploring. Really, I appreciate it.
Now, when we get to a hundred or so of you posting, in oppostion to the Swineophiliacs who drool over Waco and Ruby Ridge-like atrocities that are still happening every day by Gov't (LE) Then I'll stop calling them what they are. The vast majority of LE are in it for the money power trip. Are there one's like you purport to be? Yes and thank our lucky stars for them. I see nothing but nuisance tax collectors with radar, and jelly stained pensioners, and the scary skin head steroid induced berserkers. I haven't met _you_ in a while. The real question is are you an oath breaker? If so you don't desreve to hide behind the badge/armor/THICK BLACK LINE of militarized copdom/union contract/political patronage.
Libertarian,

Wow, you really are very pessimistic! A true libertarian, with common sense and fairness, would only form opinions and make such statments based on their personal experience with the state police. For example, if you have ever worked with us, or have been involved in one of our investigations all the way from investigation to arrest, through trial and sentencing, you would have a pretty good basis for forming a somewhat accurate opinion. If you have never experienced working with us on such a level, your opinion would have no basis. You seem to form your opinion on patrol troopers using radar guns, accuse some of us of drooling over Ruby Ridge and Waco, and then be so ignorant to say most of us are in it for the money and the power? Unfortunately,(and I don't want to insult and attack as you seem to enjoy doing), your opinion is formed on negativity that you have read about over and over as the media has fed you, as opposed to personal factual experience. Apparently you have no consideration for the "unwritten headlines" I mentioned to you. It seems your biases are so strong that you are simply part of a group of people who hate all levels of government and everyone in them. Please try to understand that we are all individuals. I wish you could see for yourself that many of us are the same as members of your own families. Why must you insult me the way you do? Why must you be on the attack? Why must you continue to use insulting names....steroid users now! and jelly stains....you're sounding very biased and ignorant and a mere attacker. Not a true libertarian.
I hope there is some room left in your heart that may lead you to consider not being so prejudice to the non-steroid users, non donut eating, family men and women who take pride in the good we have been privileged to do. Also, as far as Waco and Ruby Ridge we were not involved in it and I doubt you'll ever hear of our agency involved in any incident with the results of those incidents. Comparing all agencies, officers and agents as the same is like me telling you all liberals are morons. I am not "a liberal" but have several friends who are with whom I disagree with on certain issues, but have great respect for because they use FACTS instead of forming opinions from being followers who are ignorant to the reality and facts, who choose to broadly attack all who oppose their view. While you are asleep in a comfy cozy bed each night, in the cold or the heat, it is the people you insult that are answering calls to those in need. If you check with them, I believe most would disagree with you. And that would be based an their own personal, factual experience!
Libertarian

Hamburg, PA

#10 Aug 31, 2007
representing Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian,
Wow, you really are very pessimistic! A true libertarian, with common sense and fairness, would only form opinions and make such statments based on their personal experience with the state police. While you are asleep in a comfy cozy bed each night, in the cold or the heat, it is the people you insult that are answering calls to those in need. If you check with them, I believe most would disagree with you. And that would be based an their own personal, factual experience!
What would Jesus do? Certainly not become a cop, PSP or otherwise. He was crucified by the Roman State Police. Nothing personal, mind you.

From your response you wouldn't know a libertarian from a lobster.
My personal experience with PSP and all other LE has been they're never around when you need them (not always their fault) and when you do get them around thay harrass and threaten (their fault), you, because that's their job, to fill their quota of bad guys even if they have to cheat on the Contitutional Oath to do so. Or they don't like when people know their rights and show them the error of their ways by letting them know who's boss. Your boss's are shutting down our rights right now with impunity. Maybe you guys should lock up your guns for the next three days to feel the pain of the little people you protect when we're asleep.

You may be a poster boy for good LE, I hope fervently, as PSP has the capacity to do switching traces on anon posters and I can imagine my home burning down with my family in it as a warning; but you know yourself there's an unsettlingly large amount of the kind of cop I'm talking about out there. If you'd arrest me for concealled carry without a 'licence'(what right is licenced? None. It's not a right if you have to beg the cops for permission) you have violated your oath.

The good guys everywhere (and in short supply in LE) know I am not impugning them (if you're real, you). They stay quiet because their brothers in arms would crucify them for taking a stand for a nation of laws not a nation of men (with badges and guns). Google "The Atlanta Declaration" and "A Nation of Cowards" and "Send in the Waco Killers" if you want to know libertarian thought in this vein.
comment

Seoul, Korea

#11 Aug 31, 2007
Let's say that 2% of state population is involved in some form or law enforcement in the Commonwealth, maybe around 200,000, where they are to uphold the US and Commonwealth Constitution and laws of the federal and state governments.

There have been a minimum of 200 cases of abuse of public trust by members of the government, judidiciary, or law enforcement within the Commonwealth in the past year, whether from the most severe cases of alledged fraud by a judge to now a rape by a Pennsylvania State Police Officer. This represents about 1/10 of 1% of these public officials. Is it a problem, yes, because it isn't being fixed or taken care of internally. When problems like this occur in the corporate world or military world, it typically requires a structural modification of recruitment and training to weed out those pre-inclined or non-qualified to fill certain positions.

It is why at corporations now there are thorough education, work, financial, and substance abuse background checks, ditto for security clearance levels in the military. Everyone is not cutout ehtically to be elevated to positions which require supreme public trust.

Are there problems in every organization, yes, and steps are taken to correct them. It is now time for the citizens of PA to be tough on demanding structural reforms in our government, police departments, so that incidents like this can possibly be prevented.

However, there are always some deviants who are attracted to certain professions for the wrong reason, rather than the right reasons. They will slipped through, but we have to do the best to prevent it. It is why child rapists tend to be found working as teachers, youth camp counselors, day care center workers, etc.

The same is true for government and police department, expect more, whether better academic preperation, higher test scores, psychological exams, physicial qualifications, financial background checks, substance abuse checks, legal background checks, that looks at the entirety of a man's life, not just back 2 or 3 years. It is the patterns of one's life conduct that ferrets out the good from the bad, not a single incident or a limit time check into one's past.
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#12 Sep 1, 2007
Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What would Jesus do? Certainly not become a cop, PSP or otherwise. He was crucified by the Roman State Police. Nothing personal, mind you.
My personal experience with PSP and all other LE has been they're never around when you need them (not always their fault) and when you do get them around thay harrass and threaten (their fault), you, because that's their job, to fill their quota of bad guys even if they have to cheat on the Contitutional Oath to do so. Or they don't like when people know their rights and show them the error of their ways by letting them know who's boss. Your boss's are shutting down our rights right now with impunity. Maybe you guys should lock up your guns for the next three days to feel the pain of the little people you protect when we're asleep.
You may be a poster boy for good LE, I hope fervently, as PSP has the capacity to do switching traces on anon posters and I can imagine my home burning down with my family in it as a warning; but you know yourself there's an unsettlingly large amount of the kind of cop I'm talking about out there. If you'd arrest me for concealled carry without a 'licence'(what right is licenced? None. It's not a right if you have to beg the cops for permission) you have violated your oath.
The good guys everywhere (and in short supply in LE) know I am not impugning them (if you're real, you). They stay quiet because their brothers in arms would crucify them for taking a stand for a nation of laws not a nation of men (with badges and guns). Google "The Atlanta Declaration" and "A Nation of Cowards" and "Send in the Waco Killers" if you want to know libertarian thought in this vein.
Obviously there is an overwhelming pessimism fueled by hatred in you that has no room for considering the good in any of us and your lack of trust is immeasurable. Apparently, you will look at me an all other law enforcment employees with a hateful predjudice. I could only say that I am sorry that you feel that way and sorry that you consider 99% of us to be the insulting names you used in your comments. If you only knew some of us personally, even someone like yourself would probably not be so hateful.
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#13 Sep 1, 2007
Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statments are not supported by fact, AGAIN!:
The PSP "harasses and threatens people". Pure speculation supported only by blinding hate for the government.

"They fill their quota of bad guys even if they have to cheat on the Contitutional Oath to do so". There is no quota for making arrests. Subpoena policy and you will see the real FACTS regarding this issue.

Again you use Waco and Ruby Ridge. I don't know how much more clear I can tell you that our agency is not involved.

Try the ODMP.org site and take a glance at all of the steroid using, donut eating, constitution ignoring policemen and women who were brutally murdered doing things like checking on disabled motorists. If you do, please don't leave any of your hateful comments toward police and insult the husbands/wives and children survivors of these slain officers. Actually, I think you would. That's how hateful,cold and intolerant you appear to be.
Libertarian

Hamburg, PA

#15 Sep 1, 2007
I'm not the one using the hate word. Classic attack on opponent. "HATER!"

"Comment" Really put things in perspective. I carry a firearm and am sheepishly licensed to do so. We are more law abiding than LE. And don't spew that dangerous job pablum. Your job is in the top 15 at # fifteen.
That 92 year old Atlanta Grandma wasn't doing anyhting but defending her life that was taken illegally by cops. Waco and Ruby Ridge are mere historical iceberg tips. You're like the Islamofascists. "That was a bad thing that happened but don't blame us (even though we secretly support the murderers of women and babies)"

The trick here is for LE to actually denounce LE (OR ANY) breach of public trust and publically support enhanced punishment, including immediate death for LE and their commanders that sanction the loathsome rules of engagement that leads to such murderous activity. This rape may not include Command ROE but I hope that whoever his CO is carefully documents any issues with this guy.

Policy is eyewash. Just like the law that makes your illegal gun registry illegal is nothing more than toilet paper to your kind. The BOR, too. Do the world a favor LE, Read the Constitutions and don't follow illegal orders and don't obey bad laws, period. Don't be tax collectors with guns. Be brave enought to go after the really bad guys, wherever you may find them. In the Governor's office, in the judges chambers, in the Troop HQ, in the mirror too if need be.

You have been inaccurate and ad hominem, but you've been much less petty and vindictive than the usual band of LE that comments here. I respect that little part. Good job. And if you do mean to hunt me down for freedom from speech violations, have the decency not to murder my family and innocent bystanders. This innocent man shoots back, Mozambique style. If you don't mean to, another good for you.

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Valley, PA

#16 Sep 1, 2007
The Competition wrote:
Does the PSP really have that many undercover Officers so that they can tail this guy for well over a year before making an arrest? It is now the end of August 2007. This incident is from May 16, 2006. They must have one heck of a budget.
Excellent point!

Why did it take over a year to arrest this State Police Officer? The very obvious answer is that the State Police were trying to protect one of their own. The "blue wall of silence" strives to protect a police officer from being accountable.

I hope the Feds arrest ALL the State Police Officer who directly or INDIRECTLY participated in delaying the more timely arrest of Trooper Richard Keener, 39, of Bellefonte, Cenre County.

Let's send a very STRONG message that protecting rapists will NOT be tolerated!
U have issues

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Sep 1, 2007
Sounded like rough sex to me. Followed to the bedroom and she didnt know? yea okay
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#18 Sep 2, 2007
Libertarian wrote:
I'm not the one using the hate word. Classic attack on opponent. "HATER!"
"Comment" Really put things in perspective. I carry a firearm and am sheepishly licensed to do so. We are more law abiding than LE. And don't spew that dangerous job pablum. Your job is in the top 15 at # fifteen.
That 92 year old Atlanta Grandma wasn't doing anyhting but defending her life that was taken illegally by cops. Waco and Ruby Ridge are mere historical iceberg tips. You're like the Islamofascists. "That was a bad thing that happened but don't blame us (even though we secretly support the murderers of women and babies)"
The trick here is for LE to actually denounce LE (OR ANY) breach of public trust and publically support enhanced punishment, including immediate death for LE and their commanders that sanction the loathsome rules of engagement that leads to such murderous activity. This rape may not include Command ROE but I hope that whoever his CO is carefully documents any issues with this guy.
Policy is eyewash. Just like the law that makes your illegal gun registry illegal is nothing more than toilet paper to your kind. The BOR, too. Do the world a favor LE, Read the Constitutions and don't follow illegal orders and don't obey bad laws, period. Don't be tax collectors with guns. Be brave enought to go after the really bad guys, wherever you may find them. In the Governor's office, in the judges chambers, in the Troop HQ, in the mirror too if need be.
You have been inaccurate and ad hominem, but you've been much less petty and vindictive than the usual band of LE that comments here. I respect that little part. Good job. And if you do mean to hunt me down for freedom from speech violations, have the decency not to murder my family and innocent bystanders. This innocent man shoots back, Mozambique style. If you don't mean to, another good for you.
Not very comforting that you hate me and most of us when you do not even know me. Assume I would want to track you down? Have you been examined for the possibility of suffering from severe paranoia? Logically, there is no other explanation for such hatred. You have not heard in any of my comments express any hate toward anyone. I used the hate word because that is what YOU expressed. Review the comments and decipher for yourself. Oh, I forgot, you cannot accept fact, even if it is in writing! Get a check up for the paranoia. You need the help.
Libertarian

Hamburg, PA

#19 Sep 3, 2007
Have a nice day, government employee/apologist:

A match, a knife, a stone, a stick; a car, a rope, a spike, a brick,

With these, crimes happen every day; but only guns we take away.

Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao; all confiscated guns somehow.

Thus suppressed, their people fled or joined 100 million dead. ANON
representing Him

Mount Aetna, PA

#20 Sep 3, 2007
No apologist here Libertarian, other than to apologize for the knuclehead(s) that commit crimes. It's not a perfect world, but I guess if you ran the PSP these things would never happen.
PSP PROUD of professional, satisfying service despite the few that slip through and embarass and tarnish the reputaion of the rest of us. And despite what good we do, anti-govt fanatics like you will always hate and never be happy until your uprising day comes and you kill all of us and our families just like YOUR version of The Constitution reads!
THE PSP has nothing to do with the gun laws you disagree with. But your mentality suggests we are responsible and deserve hate words that insult. Check the logic behind that factless thinking. I believe your complaints should be geared toward the law makers, not the law enforcers. Instead of attacking us, try gathering THE PEOPLE, and get enough voters to elect someone who will possibly make the changes you want instead of insulting, bashing and using the ugly words of a hater toward the good law enforcement men & women in our country.
Chris

Mount Aetna, PA

#21 Sep 3, 2007
U have issues wrote:
Sounded like rough sex to me. Followed to the bedroom and she didnt know? yea okay
I agree....some chics are freaks and are into biting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upset buyers sue Uni-Mart, allege fraud (Jan '07) Dec '14 mike 9
Sheri Williams Nov '14 Skips 1
Review: Wendy's Oct '14 Heart broken 1
"Energy-Intense" Industries Being Sought for Ri... Oct '14 Steve 1
junkie at kreps auto Sep '14 it has to stop 1
Make your reservations: 'Restaurant Impossible'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 chrissy 1
Melissa Cain (Jul '14) Jul '14 Algebra 1

Winter Storm Watch for Centre County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Bellefonte Dating
Find my Match