HFL Corp.'s Plan for a Comfort Inn & ...

HFL Corp.'s Plan for a Comfort Inn & Suites in State College, PA...

There are 4 comments on the Hotel Online story from Oct 28, 2009, titled HFL Corp.'s Plan for a Comfort Inn & Suites in State College, PA.... In it, Hotel Online reports that:

HFL Corp.'s Plan for a Comfort Inn & Suites in State College, PA Slated to be First Project in Pennsylvania to Benefit from Federal Recovery Zone Facility Bond Money October 28, 2009 --BELLEFONTE -- A future hotel and restaurant on East College Avenue in College Township is slated to be the first project in Pennsylvania to benefit from federal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hotel Online.

rice

Somerset, PA

#1 Oct 29, 2009
it is crime against humanity to give federal money to hfl corp.they have robbed enough people in usa
give money to people losing their homes
amen
The Truth

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 20, 2009
It depends...
rice wrote:
it is crime against humanity to give federal money to hfl corp.they have robbed enough people in usa
give money to people losing their homes
amen
What

Bethel Park, PA

#3 Nov 20, 2009
That comments made no sense
The Truth wrote:
It depends...
<quoted text>
What

Bethel Park, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2009
I think you made a correct statement
The Truth wrote:
It depends...
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pa. man with hearing aids sues over police denial (Jun '10) Nov '16 What 4
Girl with tats at burger king (Jul '16) Jul '16 Muscles 1
ANYTHING coming to Airport area anytime soon? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Egghead 1
News Time for Smoke-Free? Trend gains momentum in Ce... (Feb '07) Jul '16 Zamunda 7
Hunters Warehouse (Jun '16) Jun '16 Boltcarrier 1
News Restricting Calories Makes You More Upbeat, Stu... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Five things to watch in Tuesday's primaries, in... (Apr '16) Apr '16 tomin cali 1

Bellefonte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefonte Mortgages