awesome

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
What are your thoughts about the fight at RHS?
kyle

Russell, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
..... decent... good.... pretty good... well... manliest fight at russell.. lol
Humanity is pitiful

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Shit no one at that school can fight
DevilDude

Ardsley, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Wasn't a fight. Just silly freshman trying to look cool and doing just the opposite. Suckerpunced another freshman while he wasn't looking. Got suspended for it. Should have gotten expelled in my book. This is High School not preschool.
awesome

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
kyle wrote:
..... decent... good.... pretty good... well... manliest fight at russell.. lol
First fight at Russell this year though
Suckerpunch

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
DevilDude wrote:
Wasn't a fight. Just silly freshman trying to look cool and doing just the opposite. Suckerpunced another freshman while he wasn't looking. Got suspended for it. Should have gotten expelled in my book. This is High School not preschool.
Suckerpunched? What a wimp! That is no fight! If you cant hit someone head on, you are no man. You a little boy! Be a man! That would have been hilarious! If it takes suckerpunching someone when they are not looking, you need your head shoved in a toilet of shit in the bathroom stall when you get back from suspension!
awesome

Ironton, OH

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Suckerpunch wrote:
<quoted text>Suckerpunched? What a wimp! That is no fight! If you cant hit someone head on, you are no man. You a little boy! Be a man! That would have been hilarious! If it takes suckerpunching someone when they are not looking, you need your head shoved in a toilet of shit in the bathroom stall when you get back from suspension!
Stfu
CallMeMaybe

Ardsley, NY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
The freshman class is a great class! We are not all immature. It's just one small click that's making us look bad. Same kids that got in trouble for drinking and sneaking off from the pool this summer to the graveyard etc... Just don't put us all in that group. Just saying.
awesome

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
CallMeMaybe wrote:
The freshman class is a great class! We are not all immature. It's just one small click that's making us look bad. Same kids that got in trouble for drinking and sneaking off from the pool this summer to the graveyard etc... Just don't put us all in that group. Just saying.
Who r u?
Suckerpunch

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu
Awe....you must be the one who threw the suckerpunch! I hope they dip your head in a toilet of raw ass shit when you get back! It might teach you a lesson! If you were not the one who punched someone from behind, you are still backing it by cussing me, so you deserve your head dipped in shit too! I cant wait to hear about this one! It will happen, simply because I gave someone the idea....LMAO! I hope it sticks to your nose hairs. That is, if you even have any yet! If not, you will still get a mouthfull! LMAO!
awesome

Powell, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Suckerpunch wrote:
<quoted text>Awe....you must be the one who threw the suckerpunch! I hope they dip your head in a toilet of raw ass shit when you get back! It might teach you a lesson! If you were not the one who punched someone from behind, you are still backing it by cussing me, so you deserve your head dipped in shit too! I cant wait to hear about this one! It will happen, simply because I gave someone the idea....LMAO! I hope it sticks to your nose hairs. That is, if you even have any yet! If not, you will still get a mouthfull! LMAO!
Actually I didn't even know there was one till everyone in the student union crowded in a huge circle... I was eating breakfast when that happened, as a matter of fact... I had just gotten out of the line when a teacher was headed that way. I know they guy and I'm glad he did what he did... Except now he has a broken hand. The kid he beat up has a broken nose!
Suckerpunch

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I didn't even know there was one till everyone in the student union crowded in a huge circle... I was eating breakfast when that happened, as a matter of fact... I had just gotten out of the line when a teacher was headed that way. I know they guy and I'm glad he did what he did... Except now he has a broken hand. The kid he beat up has a broken nose!
You suckerpunch someone, you WILL get what is coming to you! Karma is a real bitch! That is right down dirty! A broken nose is nothing. They heal much quicker than a hand does.....lol....As I said, Karma will come back to get him sooner or later. Someone will dip his head in a toilet of raw shit for being dirty and simply because I gave them the idea! Wait and see! People in today's society DO NOT like dirty people. I dont care what the other guy done. If you want to whip someone, you look them in the eye! Chances are, he would have gotten his ass kicked if he would have looked him in the eye! That is always the reason they sucker punch people. They are scared! He will get his. I cant wait to hear about it. Someone from your school will hopefully identify who you are as well and dip your head in the toilet too for backing that kind of behavior. If your gonna fight, be a big boy, not a pansy! Make your dadddy teach you how to be a man or is he even one? Probably not!
Deer slayer

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Yea the boy he sucker punched is a bigger kid. He's pretty passive. That's the kind of guys this guy likes to bully. He's a joke. He would have broke his had opening a bag of chips. The kids made of glass. Lol
Suckerpunch

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Deer slayer wrote:
Yea the boy he sucker punched is a bigger kid. He's pretty passive. That's the kind of guys this guy likes to bully. He's a joke. He would have broke his had opening a bag of chips. The kids made of glass. Lol
People like that always get their turn! ALWAYS! I cant wait to hear about it! If he is a bully, I really hope someone dips his head in the toilet of raw shit and shows him what a bully really is! I bet he thinks twice before showing himself again! I would want to be the kid that stuck his head in the toilet just to show him but I dont go to school there so it isnt possible! There has to be one that will! Come on boys! Show the little boy what a man really is!
who flung poo

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
are u obsessed with shit or what? you've said it about six times now.
awesome

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Suckerpunch wrote:
<quoted text>You suckerpunch someone, you WILL get what is coming to you! Karma is a real bitch! That is right down dirty! A broken nose is nothing. They heal much quicker than a hand does.....lol....As I said, Karma will come back to get him sooner or later. Someone will dip his head in a toilet of raw shit for being dirty and simply because I gave them the idea! Wait and see! People in today's society DO NOT like dirty people. I dont care what the other guy done. If you want to whip someone, you look them in the eye! Chances are, he would have gotten his ass kicked if he would have looked him in the eye! That is always the reason they sucker punch people. They are scared! He will get his. I cant wait to hear about it. Someone from your school will hopefully identify who you are as well and dip your head in the toilet too for backing that kind of behavior. If your gonna fight, be a big boy, not a pansy! Make your dadddy teach you how to be a man or is he even one? Probably not!
Stfu f*****
wandering

South Point, OH

#17 Jan 6, 2013
ill fight you.
Haha

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Pennington is a little B***h.... I really hope he gets butt f**ked in juvenile!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
People who don't know what they're talking about should shut up. If you weren't a part of it, you have no idea what happened. Get a life!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 3, 2013
wandering wrote:
ill fight you.
Who's this? If you wanna fight someone, I wanna see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the man who mistreated his woman 6 min Andrew 1
Women in flatwoods that love creampies (Jan '17) 39 min yeah 30
letter to Paul Ryan speaker of the House Repub... 1 hr Funnybrider 8
aaron markin randall hicks 2 hr bigshot42 9
Clintons are done, game is over, gig is up 3 hr ThaySed 22
who got fired for drugs at Fairvirew schools sy... 3 hr Member 12
Is Vanessa and Tayli fraternal twins. They sure... 3 hr ThaySed 6

Bellefonte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance