RTC Director Brian Reames

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#42 Sep 28, 2010
Well godspeed. I hope it is for the greater good.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#43 Sep 28, 2010
Thank You, really don`t know if it`s good or bad. Leave that to the ones who have the questions
Whatever

Cleveland, OH

#44 Sep 28, 2010
Up North has an axe to grind and anything he types should be diregarded. His ex wife works with Brian and because they are friends he is making assumptions. However, he accused his ex wife of sleeping with every person she ever worked with and drove her to divorce him. He needs to work on repairing his own life instead of trying to mess up others.
sunshine

Urbana, OH

#45 Sep 28, 2010
I know Brian and he is a nice person. Whatever happpen in the past, which how much is really true, its the past. I wonder how many people who are talking bad about other people don't have there own past or problems. Its been some years now move on. That's what wrong with the world today lets keep people down
up north

Cleveland, OH

#46 Sep 28, 2010
Not my place to judge and not what I`m doing. Don`t know for sure but maybe habits are hard to break
Down in B-town

Loveland, OH

#47 Sep 28, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Up North has an axe to grind and anything he types should be diregarded. His ex wife works with Brian and because they are friends he is making assumptions. However, he accused his ex wife of sleeping with every person she ever worked with and drove her to divorce him. He needs to work on repairing his own life instead of trying to mess up others.
sounds too much like history to just be an axe to grind...those are the type Brian preys on.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#48 Sep 28, 2010
And to whatever, No this is not the gentleman that you speak of. Although I did meet that gentleman Sunday night. He was invited to meet with the person that contacted me and myself. And you are correct he has a great distain for brian. He also has some interesting text messages, voice mails and a few other items of which I will not mention here that could be very damning to Mr. Reames. as of yet he will not release those documents to me. He has his reasons
Not afraid to ask

Columbus, OH

#49 Sep 28, 2010
It's amazing how you only hear or see the bad and the ugly about someone when it comes to the internet. Does anyone care to hear the good? Every story has two sides. If you are really interested in the person, all you have to do is ask to hear their side of it. People these days don't take the time to get to know the person. Apparently, it takes too much time or they really don't care. It's much harder to do the right thing and much easier to do the wrong. I know that this guy not only has a great work ethic but he takes pride in what he does. Also, he loves his kids more than anything and he loves spending time with them. In this world today, that says an awful lot about a person.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#50 Sep 28, 2010
You are absolutely right in all aspects of that comment. But remember that there are two sides to every story. I have seen, as well as you, all of those traits are wonderful. they can also have nothing to do though with the accusations or concerns, with the information which a person may need to obtain. With that said maybe at this point we shouldn`t rule out the person that is making this request may have a legitamate one. Not my place to judge.
forever and ever

Bryan, OH

#51 Sep 29, 2010
Gee, the way you talk that this is the first time that someone was dipping their wick in a fellow associate at the MRDD. It's happened plenty of times before,(different players) and it will probably happen again.

It's human nature.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#52 Sep 29, 2010
I don`t really follow the habits of mrdd workers. Luck of the draw I guess
yeppppp

United States

#53 Sep 29, 2010
yeah he has a few good traits ...don't many of us? Does not take away the other crap that he is as well. The guy is a busy bodies that has always had his NOSE it in place where it didn't belong. A total turd stirrer from a way back, has a history of messing with his co-workers,going from church to church creating a lot foolishness and mayhem with Susan as his co-stirrer. The guy won't have any real peace till he owns his own behaviors. My advice is to "UP North" is "The more you stir shit the worse it stinks and your mighty apt to get some of it on ya" The guys a looser keep him at a distance.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#54 Sep 29, 2010
yeppppp wrote:
yeah he has a few good traits ...don't many of us? Does not take away the other crap that he is as well. The guy is a busy bodies that has always had his NOSE it in place where it didn't belong. A total turd stirrer from a way back, has a history of messing with his co-workers,going from church to church creating a lot foolishness and mayhem with Susan as his co-stirrer. The guy won't have any real peace till he owns his own behaviors. My advice is to "UP North" is "The more you stir shit the worse it stinks and your mighty apt to get some of it on ya" The guys a looser keep him at a distance.
Thanks, I am not hear to form an opinion although there is only one I can honestly walk away with. This has been a very interesting week for me. What I thought was some benine ( along with my typing my spelling can be awful bad too.) case of a disgruntled employee, well I may have been mistaken. I heed your warning and appreciate it. Although in a few days I will have moved on. I guess I will be handing off the stirring stick you could say. Again Thanks
Grandpa Jones

United States

#55 Sep 29, 2010
He's a man who is supporting his children. If he loses his job, how is that going to be good for society? Up North, you need to get over yourself and leave this man alone. You sound like a crazy, jilted ex-lover who needs to get a job and a life. I hope you find some peace within yourself.

P.S. Who cares what two consenting adults do? If a marriage is good and solid, no one would be stepping out. There are two sides to every story. And, yes, I have been there and done that. Happily married now, though.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#56 Sep 29, 2010
No gramps not involved with either party. Just doing a job, one that started as nothing and now has seemed to blossom. Thank you for your imput.
yeppppp

Houston, TX

#57 Sep 29, 2010
for the most i agree ...who cares what people do... but old turd stirring Mr Reames shouldn't have thrown stones when his house was made of glass. They always say what goes around comes around.. It seems full circle.
up north

Cleveland, OH

#58 Sep 29, 2010
yeppppp wrote:
for the most i agree ...who cares what people do... but old turd stirring Mr Reames shouldn't have thrown stones when his house was made of glass. They always say what goes around comes around.. It seems full circle.
you have a great screename. After this week need a laugh
go find a hobby

United States

#59 Sep 29, 2010
up north wrote:
<quoted text> you have a great screename. After this week need a laugh
This is pathetic...especially if you are an adult...and I'm quite positive...if anyone on here threw there actual name out there, those who know them and had any negative opinion about them could probably start a forum of all the "alleged" horrible things any of us have done in our pasts as well. Find something productive to do with your time...instead of attempting to stir up drama that is from years ago...that you clearly were not directly involved in. Stop attacking others...you, yourself have said that you personally have no absolute facts to base any of this on...let it be. What are you accomplishing from this? How is this negativity benefiting anything? Personally, I think you and everyone on here need to evaluate their own lives and consider how they would feel and how their friends and family would feel if something like this was being written about them.

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#60 Sep 29, 2010
I get the impression Up North is a private investigator doing this gig as a paid assignment. As such he prolly has no discretion to say "No thank you." He's just doing a job.
be careful

United States

#61 Sep 29, 2010
I would also like to point out that there can be legal consequences for this sort of bullying and defamation of character. So you ought to really take this whole forum down before it can be used legally against y'all. I'd maybe recommend that forum members who are really passionate about this lame cause exchange email addresses and correspond via private emails. As someone who knows the law, I find it both humorous and sad that no one here has learned from the news stories of charges brought upon highschool children who have engaged in this sort of thing on the web. First, its funny you've not thought better of this and second, its funny your actions are comparable to that of a teenagers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump fat shames Miss Universe 2 hr Team Deploreables 20
Stunning! 2 hr Team Deploreables 9
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 3 hr USN Atheist 198
Valid Secular Argument's Against Homosexuality 4 hr CALM STILL VOICE 94
Atheist, Homosexuals, Obama-Hillary supporters ... 4 hr CALM STILL VOICE 79
Don't agree with TVOSW , Let the Greek Language... (Feb '13) 4 hr CALM STILL VOICE 355
What happened to BHS football. Lost to Ben Log... 7 hr bowser 11
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Sep 27 Melissa 423

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages