RTC Director Brian Reames
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
rtcdir

Bellville, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2008
What is the word on the street about this guy?
why

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2008
if its the one i know he can't keep his thing in his pants, even when he was married. it cost him his marriage.

“I still have my shooter.”

Since: Jun 08

Bellefontaine

#3 Jun 29, 2008
I don't know about Brian's personal life. I have sort of known him for about 30 years, he was the paperboy when I was a kid. He worked with hubby, somewhere about 20 some years ago, and I know he was involved working in some capacity at Adriel many years ago. I think he is qualified and I believe from what I know of him, that he has good strong work ethics, and has worked in this "field" for many years, and cares about what he is doing, and why his job is important to those intrusted to his care. As far as keeping his thing in his pants, well he is a child of the 70's, he is also for sure a him and that just fits the criteria.
Oh My

Bellville, OH

#4 Jun 30, 2008
He's the one that ruined his marriage. Whoring around with the Bellefontaine City Council Clerk, this time. Been many others from what people say. Cost him his job at MRDD too. But, he blames everyone else for his problems.
hummm

Saint Paris, OH

#5 Jun 30, 2008
That City Council Clerk also worked at MRDD with him. He got canned, she stayed. But, since he continues to pick her up for lunch.....she has resigned her position at MRDD. Seems the lady in question has gone through several marriages herself.
info4U

Saint Paris, OH

#6 Jun 30, 2008
howabout we put her name out there...."bonnie"
Logicus Minumus

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2008
pattison ???
Oh My

Bellville, OH

#8 Jul 1, 2008
hummm wrote:
That City Council Clerk also worked at MRDD with him. He got canned, she stayed. But, since he continues to pick her up for lunch.....she has resigned her position at MRDD. Seems the lady in question has gone through several marriages herself.
"lady" is not the term
info4U

Saint Paris, OH

#9 Jul 1, 2008
Logicus Minumus.........you got it right on your first guess
blabby

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2008
rtcdir wrote:
What is the word on the street about this guy?
People in Logan county have nothing better to do than spread rumors & believe anything they hear. Brian made a mistake but not to the extent being spread hear by some really lonely & bored people.
whocares

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2008
why wrote:
if its the one i know he can't keep his thing in his pants, even when he was married. it cost him his marriage.
"Marriage" takes two & his wife hasn't been a part of their "marriage" for a LONG time.
curious

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2008
I heard he lost his job because his wife came out to RTC to threaten and accuse people with half truths.
Why is this anyone else's business?
Jenny Craig

Wooster, OH

#13 Jul 9, 2008
whocares wrote:
<quoted text> "Marriage" takes two & his wife hasn't been a part of their "marriage" for a LONG time.
I heard they have 7 children, guess I would lose interest, too
get a life

Galena, OH

#14 Jul 9, 2008
what business is it of anybody else outside either marriage what's going on? If they aren't fooling with you what does it matter?
Jenny Craig

Wooster, OH

#15 Jul 9, 2008
get a life wrote:
what business is it of anybody else outside either marriage what's going on? If they aren't fooling with you what does it matter?
That is the same way I feel about gays, many of whom are my really good friends. We just don't sleep with each other.
hummm

Saint Paris, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2008
just heard that the "lady" bonnie and her husband are relocating out of town... how nice to wreck another marriage and run out of town......again!
dont throw stones

Cleveland, TN

#17 Jul 25, 2008
Read the name...enough said. Karma is a bitch, be nice to otherts or it will get you too.
Tulip

Cleveland, TN

#18 Jul 26, 2008
Must be a prerequisite to work in the city system to think you might not get caught. What about the Police chief and a former member of the city council having kids together? Wonder if her husband thinks they might not be his??
Conservationist

Centerburg, OH

#19 Jul 26, 2008
Tulip wrote:
Must be a prerequisite to work in the city system to think you might not get caught. What about the Police chief and a former member of the city council having kids together? Wonder if her husband thinks they might not be his??
This rumor has been shot down so many times it is even funny any more.
dont throw stones

Cleveland, TN

#20 Jul 26, 2008
The child in question looks like the husband...let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuns in Mississippi 2 hr Goldfinger 8
Don't agree with TVOSW , Let the Greek Language... (Feb '13) 5 hr USN Atheist 328
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 8 hr CALM STILL VOICE 189
Obamas Daughter Gets High and Twerks 14 hr CALM STILL VOICE 18
Hillary Fingers Cher 18 hr spanky rodriguez 14
Atheist, Homosexuals, Obama-Hillary supporters ... Fri USN Atheist 27
The Rap Sheet of Hillary Clinton! Fri Donald T Rump 47
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 18 c-red 411

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages