Polls show Obama is doing worse than ...

Polls show Obama is doing worse than Bush.

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Barry Husein's 59% approval rating (Gallop) is lower than Bush's first month. Bush had a 62% approval rating in his first month in office.

I hope these next 4 years go quick and hopefully Husein won't do to much damage.

Since: Nov 08

Sidney, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Yeah well Bush didn't have the f'd up mess to clean up that Obama does either. Check back in in his LAST month in office. I have faith and optimism that we'll be better off thanks to him.
Cuttin Edge

Bellville, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2009
armchair poster wrote:
Yeah well Bush didn't have the f'd up mess to clean up that Obama does either. Check back in in his LAST month in office. I have faith and optimism that we'll be better off thanks to him.
I agree Armchair Poster! Steve isn't smart enough to think like that!
chickadee

Bucyrus, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2009
What poll are you looking at because when I look at the Gallup Poll it states Obama's approval rating is at 63%. One percent higher than Bush and about average compared to recent presidents. In fact Ronald Regan, who I believe was one of your top rated president's, had an approval rating of 55% at the one month mark. Jimmy Carter, one I believe you thought wasn't worth mentioning, had an approval rating of 71% and the one month mark. Makes you think twice about looking to far into that number doesn't it Steve?

You can recheck your info here:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116026/Assessing-O...

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2009
chickadee

Bucyrus, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2009
steve from yellowstone wrote:
http://www.newsmax.com/insidec over/obama_popularity_bush/200 9/02/26/186061.html
Note the link I gave you is to the Gallup website. If you go to the Gallup Daily page it shows that his approval rating is 67%. It dipped down to 59% a few days ago but has rebounded quickly.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
bullhead

Fremont, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2009
no one could do as bad as jr. he should go to jail the worst person that ever lived in the white .we see after 8 yr's if he can chage thing we hope he does

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2009
chickadee wrote:
In fact Ronald Regan, who I believe was one of your top rated president's, had an approval rating of 55% at the one month mark.
Reagan left with a 63% approval rating.
chickadee wrote:
Jimmy Carter, one I believe you thought wasn't worth mentioning, had an approval rating of 71% and the one month mark.
Carter left with a 34% approval rating. Is that worth mentioning?
chickadee

Bucyrus, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2009
<quoted text>
Reagan left with a 63% approval rating.
<quoted text>
Carter left with a 34% approval rating. Is that worth mentioning?
You can mention whatever you want. I believe the approval rating when leaving office is a better gauge of how a president has done than going by numbers after the first month. You mentioned first month approval ratings in your OP, so I was mentioning those. I think it is way to early to tell how well Obama will do.
Cuttin Edge

Bellville, OH

#10 Feb 27, 2009
chickadee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can mention whatever you want. I believe the approval rating when leaving office is a better gauge of how a president has done than going by numbers after the first month. You mentioned first month approval ratings in your OP, so I was mentioning those. I think it is way to early to tell how well Obama will do.
WTG....Chicka...you tell him!
Bob the Accountant

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2009
Are you better off than you were 30 days ago?
slim jim

Latrobe, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2009
why do people jump to such a judgement right away? most people didnt hate bush untill recently 1-2 years ago, i think he did right i like bush and dont care what you think, i dont really have any thoughts on obama yet, i do think hes full of hot air and he wont do any thing different than anybody else, just my thoughts
Tell It Like It Is

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2009
Bob the Accountant wrote:
Are you better off than you were 30 days ago?
What's your point?

“Back in the Windy City!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 27, 2009
http://www.newsmax.com/insidec over/obama_popularity_bush/200 9/02/26/186061.html
Chicadee lit your ass there didnt she? You actually cited Gallup and then copy and pasted this crap. Perfect example of your twisting facts.

Since: Jul 08

Celina, OH

#15 Feb 27, 2009
I can't wait till a republican congress is elected in two years.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2009
DoctorX wrote:
Chicadee lit your ass there didnt she? You actually cited Gallup and then copy and pasted this crap. Perfect example of your twisting facts.
Hmmmm, typical. You never read anything did you?

"After dipping to 59% immediately before the president addressed a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night, Barack Obama’s approval rating has rebounded and now stands at 67%, just two points below his high".

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 27, 2009
Polls? Our wonderful media working for their networks. I want to ask, how true do we believe the numbers of these polls are? Because they tell us it is true? I always was curious, where did these numbers come from? I never voted on any poll, and I count.
DR X

Cleveland, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2009
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, typical. You never read anything did you?
"After dipping to 59% immediately before the president addressed a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night, Barack Obama’s approval rating has rebounded and now stands at 67%, just two points below his high".
As usual you still miss the point. The actual poll that you claimed the numbers came from were thrown in your face. Yet you plastered some other crap from a source that has to make up numbers to satisfy idiots like you who can't handle reality.
DR X

Cleveland, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2009
Queen of Diamonds wrote:
Polls? Our wonderful media working for their networks. I want to ask, how true do we believe the numbers of these polls are? Because they tell us it is true? I always was curious, where did these numbers come from? I never voted on any poll, and I count.
Yes you do! I always wonder where those numbers come from. I am never asked anything that has to do with any poll. I wonder where the neilson ratings come from too. How do they know who is watching what?
Bob the Accountant

Mount Vernon, OH

#20 Feb 27, 2009
Tell It Like It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
It was a joke.

Obama has spent over $11,000 for every man woman and child in the USA in just 30 days. Just think of what he will be able to do in another 47 months!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cl personals shut down 6 hr Edgar 3
friday night bingo in bellefontaine !!!!!! at... 22 hr I will be watching 4
Operation Desert Stormy Fri Caiaphas 3
Why Doesn't Trump release his tax returns? (May '16) Fri Caiaphas 26
Chief Standley & Ben Stahler need to go Fri The truth 17
christ our king church (Dec '09) Thu Mark B 78
Jim Jordan whining again Thu Caiaphas 4

Bellefontaine Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages