United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Adultery is not against the law the last time I knew. This man's personal life isn't anyone's business. It's up to the spouses being cheated on to file for divorce, not the public. He doesn't need to step down, and if I were him I wouldn't. Nothing criminal about an affair. Higher up people than him have done far worse.
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

it's purty odvious dat he has created a hostile werk enviroment and if he don't quit, then he needs to be removed.....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

shopper

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

br549
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sorry to all those that are awaiting the picture I am putting together.. I ran into a small problem, but about got it done now.. You will love this picture... LOL
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

noneya business wrote:
Adultery is not against the law the last time I knew. This man's personal life isn't anyone's business. It's up to the spouses being cheated on to file for divorce, not the public. He doesn't need to step down, and if I were him I wouldn't. Nothing criminal about an affair. Higher up people than him have done far worse.

It is our business when our sheriff is sleeping with whatever walks by his desk in a skirt when hes on company time. When your an elected official you need to be held at a higher standard, and sleeping with, and breaking up your employees household when your "supposed" to be working is uncalled for. He needs to step down, how can his employees have any respect for him? I know i dont. Pitiful.
Seentoomuch

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is our business when our sheriff is sleeping with whatever walks by his desk in a skirt when hes on company time. When your an elected official you need to be held at a higher standard, and sleeping with, and breaking up your employees household when your "supposed" to be working is uncalled for. He needs to step down, how can his employees have any respect for him? I know i dont. Pitiful.
When the sheriff puts his married mistress in charge of accounting of a public office and she is inept at the job and "misplaces" over $8,000 and the sheriff tries to blame honest and good employees for stealing the money....then asks BCI to investigate...and then stops the BCI investigation after the signs start to point to his mistress not doing her job...he stops the investigation. THAT is the business of the public. Also, he didn't pay back the money in total...he got insurance money for that. Has anyone asked the insurance company how they feel about paying this money back in partial, because of his mistress being a bafoon?! The whole domestic incidents happened before when the current Mrs. Kelly was stalking the previous Mrs. Kelly and it all happened in the parking garage underneath the sheriff's dept. People in the public were put at risk as were the dept. Those CPO filings were all sealed, as both parties agreed...so this is a pattern of behavior that continues. It's not just about someone's infidelity, it's about putting public employees at risk while the sheriff continues to spin out of control and his big gal girlfriends are fighting it out....and "losing" thousands of dollars of county money....taxpayer money!
someone

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

animal control wrote:
he looks gay
noneya business

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Not any different than SOME elected officials in this county that the voters keep putting back in office. They even take advantage of taxpayers by having multiple surgeries that keeps them out for weeks/months at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now

Search the Bellefontaine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Republican: ‘No One Has the Guts’ to Le... 47 min Duke Dy-Nasty 11
Local man and teenage girl arrested for sexual ... 1 hr iWANTewe2WANTme 8
Honda Monthly Sales Reports 1 hr iWANTewe2WANTme 20
Virtual Hometown Forum Hunting 2 hr iWANTewe2WANTme 16
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr DEMSRULE 29,089
gary campbell (Feb '13) 3 hr Moochie 14
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Another Brilliant Republican 3 hr Duke Dy-Nasty 76
What is your idea of the perfect Christian person? 10 hr Ironbutterfly 37
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Tue trs80relic 303
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••