sheriff kelly and his love triangle

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Akron, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Please lets talk about this people.. Put your heart felt feelings out there.
Wondering

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Informing Citizen 2012 wrote:
Please lets talk about this people.. Put your heart felt feelings out there.
Lets not and say we did. You have a hard on for this guy. I do not.
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#3 Nov 11, 2012
does he wear a wig.....?....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#4 Nov 11, 2012
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#5 Nov 11, 2012
they smoked the thread on-it....Baby!

no charge
Jenny

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Nov 11, 2012
He is the real deal. I took some college courses with him. He was 'eye candy' at that time.
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#7 Nov 11, 2012
i noticed he took the same classes @ harvard that Paula Broadwell did.....Baby!

im serious

no charge

Akron, OH

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Sheriff Kelly is a Fresh cut TURD !!!! He screws with other deputies wives really... Cant wait to watch all this unfold. You are so gone Sheriff... you finally fucked up than... Eye Candy huh...LOL Heck if you weigh alot like Big Bug Eyed Pam maybe you can get some of him too... I dont have anything for this guy but DISRESPECT... A elected official should know better than to act like a complete jack as*.... I saw they kicked the other comments ... That was from him complaining probably...

Akron, OH

#9 Nov 11, 2012
I think the mustache in the picture was real but he shaved it.... Must have got it infested with crabs from eatting at the wrong Y....
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Who are you, a deputy wanting to be sherrif? That's right, sling the mud. did you vote for Oblama, that is how he wins.
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#11 Nov 11, 2012
goin' to clark county is like old mexico anymore..i got molested by their troopers this summer...glad spfld took down those bougus red-light cameras, that was really wrong for them to do.

i'll say again the sheriff needs to quit or be fired...the state needs to audit every single reciept and match them with his mistress (pam/budget diector) books and take whatever action needed...

and hiz wifey would divorce him also if she were smart?

he should be ready to retire anyway....Baby!

no charge

Akron, OH

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Not a Deputy here Grandpa, and no I voted Right... Notice that the word right starts with a R... For ROMNEY/RYAN... I am Republican, but i have no idea what that has to do with the Sheriff being involved in a Domestic Violence situation with his wife, and not being charged. Being from Clark County I can tell you this is not how it works here. If you so much as cuss each other in their present you are arrested. I Wouldnt want the job of being Sheriff, but I do want a Sheriff that worth a shit to run the county I live in.
I promise you this alot is getting ready to come out that will suprise you all. He drives his county vehicle intoxicated for one. Other is that he has talked to other counties and got them to not file charges on him and his wife for her assaulting a female he was humping in columbus. The Sheriff is a shady guy, fake as fake can be.. People that thought he was so wonderful will soon see.. Everything I know has been turned over to Channel 7 News including the docements printed and plastered all over the cruiser and county personel cars the last time this mess happened. I just want whats right for the county me and my kids live in.
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#13 Nov 11, 2012
that enon beach fiasco was a travisty from beginning to end....i keep my gard-up even in northridge, cuz awl the funny bidness round there-n-stuff anymore.

you can tell pretty quick how shady they operate round there

http://clerkofcourts.municipal.co.clark.oh.us...

the municipal courts are filled with people it's the craziest thing i ever......Baby

no charge

Akron, OH

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Thats exactly the truth. Havent heard the things going on up in Northridge, but I know the whole county is shady.. They dont ask the questions they should its just handcuff people, and let the judge sort them out. Alot of innocent people have been charged with stuff I am sure. Troopers are just as bad here to. I apologize to any of you that come to our county, and get harrassed by these so called law enforcement officials. Not saying they are all bad, because they arent. I have alot of good friends that are cops, deputies, and township officers. But for the most part they do more wrong than the people they handcuff.
Just step down Kelly, and spare us watching your sex life unfold in front of us. Your already double dipping the county. Take your money and go please.
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#17 Nov 11, 2012
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#18 Nov 11, 2012
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#19 Nov 11, 2012

Akron, OH

#21 Nov 12, 2012
If you go to google.com and look up Woody from toy story... check out the picture of woody riding the horse.. Woody looks like Sheriff Kelly, and the horse with it huge eyes looks kinda like a certain budget slut names Pam from his department.. LOL
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#23 Nov 12, 2012
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Disney-Bullseye-Horse-... $(KGrHqF,!jkE1Iz-2ChvBNe4bshi5 !~~0_35.JPG

Akron, OH

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Working on a picture that you all will love... and probably save the rest of your life is how funny it is..... Stand tuned....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 1 hr thud333 846
More Good News for the Left 1 hr thud333 20
Amish,Do we need em '? 2 hr thud333 12
Life Lesson's! 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 357
Things that happen in the Logan County Jail. 19 hr free_a_dumbass 2
America Is NOT A ‘Christian Nation Mon CALM STILL VOICE 38
Is peak of ohio website nothing but Bulls**t ? Sun James 1

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance