Man Charged With Drunken-Driving Cras...

Man Charged With Drunken-Driving Crash That Killed Girl, 14 | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 88 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 12, 2011, titled Man Charged With Drunken-Driving Crash That Killed Girl, 14 | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Logan County man was indicted on eight charges on Tuesday in connection with a May crash that killed A 14-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anna shaeffer

Millersport, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2011
He should be sentenced for life ... For taking her precious life from everyone . She was an amazing phonominal girl.. and beautiful.. she was a great friend to everyone and a amazing babysitter ... And us dearly missed.. this man should think long and hard about what he did to her and her family .. they are crushed ..
joey

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2011
i don't know any of these people, but when i read that he had other alcohol related incidents i wonder why a life of someone so young had to be taken. too many slip thru the cracks until the ultimate evil happens, the death of an innocent child. very sad.
Pathetic Justice System

Howard, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2011
6 felony charges and not in jail? Barney Fife would even jail this killer! Hometown justice sucks!
Scott

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Unless there is another Paige Horn who's dad is named Greg in Central Ohio, I believe I coached her in softball several years ago. She was a great kid. My daughter remembers her as a wonderful teammate.
AUSTIN T

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 12, 2011
i wish he would of got longer he took a lover one and a great friend from us allbut im glad he is going to jail for wat he did
What is a fianc

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Really, folks, don't you even use a spell check before you post these stories? I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as a fianc.
Otis

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Jul 13, 2011
He was 3 times the limit? Doesn't that make him eligible to be the next logan county judge?
Uneedlaid

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 13, 2011
What is a fianc wrote:
Really, folks, don't you even use a spell check before you post these stories? I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as a fianc.
Please shut up and go back under the rock you crawled out from under!! What a POS you are, who cares about typos you moron!! This is about a drunk who killed a innocent girl because our justice system S U C K S!
NAIMLESS

Beaver, OH

#13 Jul 13, 2011
hey guys I got a great idea instead of making pot legal lets make alcohol legal and make taxes out of it

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_deaths_are...
Jeff

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2011
I'm so sorry Greg. I also have a 14 year old daughter. I'll hold her extra close tonight. My deepest sympathies to you.
ladybugg

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 13, 2011
What is a fianc wrote:
grow up! nothing better to do than point fingers at other peoples mistakes?
animal control_

Bucyrus, OH

#16 Jul 13, 2011
I would be sitting in the corner, crying over butterflies-n-stuff 2
if all my clothes had OSU Suckeyes logo on dem...Baby!
Opinion

Marion, OH

#17 Jul 13, 2011
I don't think their should be any such thing as second chances with drinking and driving, this fella was given to many chances. This little girl didn't get a second chance. I have a 14 year old daughter, and I can't imagine losing her in such a senseless way.

Responsible adults wouldn't drink and drive. The irresponsible people that choose to, need very stiff penalties on the very first time they are caught! I would be in favor of taking their license away from them forever on a first offense. That might seem extreme, but maybe this little girl would still be alive. If you aren't responsible enough to adhere to the laws of drinking and driving you shouldn't have a license to be driving, it's that simple.
The Truthiest

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 13, 2011
His name is Christie? No wonder he drinks...
Waskely Wabbit

Valley City, OH

#20 Jul 13, 2011
alins wrote:
My guess is he will get not more than six months.
I bet he is drinking and driving as we speak.
Its not his fault. Do you know how easy it is to get caught riding a bicycle when you are drunk? And a cabby rips you off for even just a short ride. Hate the game, not the player.
Cheryl S from Siemens

De Graff, OH

#21 Jul 13, 2011
My sympathy's to the Horn family. It will never be enough because it can't bring her back. So very sorry for your loss.
Fed up

Groveport, OH

#24 Jul 13, 2011
joey wrote:
i don't know any of these people, but when i read that he had other alcohol related incidents i wonder why a life of someone so young had to be taken. too many slip thru the cracks until the ultimate evil happens, the death of an innocent child. very sad.
He did NOT slip through the cracks. This is our legal system. He was intentionally let go. UNTIL society gets fed up and starts doing something, it will never change. If you are caught DUI, Mandated jail sentence should start immediately with mandatory time limits. NO more of this BBBBBSSSSSSS that we need to give drunk drivers due process. They are guilty and it is premeditated!!!!!!!!!! When are people going to figure this out. He is a product of our legal system which is more concerned with the Drunk Driver's Rights and the Dr Driver's need to get personal affairs in order to serve jail time. What notice did the victim have??
IamMEsoUcantBE

Grove City, OH

#25 Jul 13, 2011
"The incident has been toughest for Greg Horn, who was driving the night of the crash, Strickler reported."

Are you freaking kidding me?????? Toughest for Greg Horn???? WTF!! What the he*ll is wrong with you Strickler?? It has been "toughest" for the family of this little girl who lost her life at the hands of a drunk driver! It was "toughest" for this CHILD'S parents to plan her funeral and bury her because this idoit made the choice to drive drunk!! It is "toughest" every year on the anniversary of her b-day, the day of her accident, the day of her funeral. WOW!! I cannot believe you printed this "incident has been toughest on Greg Horn"!!! He made the choice to drink and drive. He murdered that precious little girl. He knowingly got behind the wheel drunk and as a result this family will suffer the rest of their lives! He needs to pay, DEARLY, for what he has done!
IamMEsoUcantBE

Grove City, OH

#26 Jul 13, 2011
Okay. So now that I've re-read the article I see Greg is her father! Shew. Good thing. I thought he was the drunk driver. I got so mad when I saw that I couldn't even think. Obviously!! I tried to delete my post since it's clear I had no idea what I was talking about, but it won't let me.

Anyway -

RIP Paige!! My heart goes out to her family!
Buddy

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 13, 2011
What is a fianc wrote:
You're a butt hole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 3 hr Mein Trumpf 1,881
Friends General Meeting 19 hr Mindful 1
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Tue Shonda mccoy 11
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Aug 13 Hummingbird 4 Real 33
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 13 Txblubonit 458
Eric Bolling Fox News Aug 11 Caiaphas 8
Is Topix on Life Support? (May '15) Aug 11 CALM STILL VOICE 99

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages