created by: Pollster | Dec 22, 2012

Bellefontaine, OH

123 votes

Who uses hate the most as a debate tool?

Click on an option to vote

• USN Atheist
  • Sandie
  • TOT
  • Ethel-k
  • Michelle Schocked
  • Iron-Butt-er- Fly
  • Jacques Strape
Comments
1 - 20 of 294 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

So everyone is clear concerning the poll question.

The poll question is not, do you believe these individuals are hateful.

The poll question is, who do you believe stoops the most and is willing to accuses others of hate. Because they cannot present their facts to support the beliefs they hold.

Also, This is not an exhaustive list. But these individuals that use hate as their argument can be seen using this tactic in multiple post. And some times have used it multiple times in one post as well.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

And that differs from a person who lives and preaches hate as a way of life how exactly?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Whoo-Hoo!!! I'm in the lead!!!!

I see that the Silly Voice isn't getting any love on his "religious" thread so he makes one that may get his addiction attended to.

You are so desperate for attention Silly Voice, have you ever considered why that may be?

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Over half a day later and I am still in the lead!!!

The rest of you obviously have not made the Silly Voice wet his pants and elevated his blood pressure enough to reach the fondness that apparently he has for me. Lucky you...

:-)
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Linda-s also will use hate as a means of throwing in the towel we he has lost the debate. Sometimes there just seems like to many that use this when their out of answers. But they are fun to watch in a sad sort of way.

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

One day later and still I am victorious!!!

Suckas!!!!

Muah Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Thanks Silly Voice for the attention though I am surprised that you have done something to turn attention away from yourself. Is this your Christmas present to me??? I'm touched....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Funny that not any of the tea dudes are on the list.
Tribal.
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Ironbutterfly wrote:
Funny that not any of the tea dudes are on the list.
Tribal.
Yes, That is because to be on the list there has to be evidence that the particular individual has used hate numerous times as a debate tool because they cannot produce the facts to support their argument.

And that is the only reason you made the list, because you have shown a will to use hate as an empty argument.
Zen Dude

Edison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, That is because to be on the list there has to be evidence that the particular individual has used hate numerous times as a debate tool because they cannot produce the facts to support their argument.
And that is the only reason you made the list, because you have shown a will to use hate as an empty argument.
These are people that you don't like and have disagreed with you in the past. Admit it, you hate these people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the truth according to the most hateful person to ever post on this forum. The above people list,ed are those that have found his insanity especially offensive and disturbing. I am saying a special prayer for all those that may be impacted by his psychosis. God bless his children and may the spirit of protection hold them close and keep them safe.

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and evidence of your hate have been presented to you numerous times Silly Voice. We both know this as does virtually everyone else who posts here. Your disagreement and/or disbelief in these facts does not negate the truth of them.

Have a Merry Winter Solstice Silly Voice!!!
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

As everyone can see those that use hate are out in full force. But remember that is to be expected when they have nothing to support their corrupt beliefs such as removing nativities, veterans war memorial crosses and the things listed below.

Yes many of these that use hate actually continue to perpetuate much of the violence we see in our society.

Because they believe individuals have a right to express whatever corruptions they like. Which in turn creates many of these monsters.

Stop for a minute and consider the few things I bring up below. How does those really benefit a society over all? They dont, they hurt a society overall! They are all acts of dysfunction that are fed to the young by these posters that helps to produce these monsters.

Yes these corruptions are the very things that those that use hate support.

Many talk about the violence of this recent shooting and the loss of life.

But when one compares that to the loss of life via the proliferation of HIV-aids via homosexuals that these posters that use hate as an argument support. It becomes quiet evident who the true perpetrators of violence are.

Yes these are the individuals that insist on removing the head of the pin. And when that is done, there is nothing to stop an individual from going to far.

Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Yes these are the ones Jesus spoke of. These are the corruptions within their hearts. And they cannot help but speak them. And that is what defiles them!

And I realize that it is a very, very ugly picture But this is the truth regarding these individuals.

With atheism remaining the bottom rung of the ladder.

And as I have shown there are unbelievers, but then there are atheist. The lowest of the lot!

Atheist never builds, only destroy.

Do you know that two of those children that were shot and killed had parts to play in a live nativity on Christmas eve.

And this nativity is the very thing all atheist despise. But this is how low they really are.

I am surprised that they even show themselves on topix. And all atheist without exception own these things.

All societal norms continue to be skewed from the proliferation of homosexuality/lesbianism taught to school children, Polygamy, division within the home, out of wedlock births, mothers/fathers absent, children farmed out to homosexuals, no female role model, rampant welfare, gambling, lotto, alcohol, dope, reality TV, homosexual, lesbian, heterosexual domestic violence, unlimited access to the internet, homosexual pedophile priest, unlimited,unsupervised access to violent video imagery, a sense of discord/divisiveness within all culture, law enforce ridiculed, atheist frivolous law suits to remove culture norms, all Christian organizations under attack, gender selection abortions.

Attempting to redefine marriage which removes the purpose and benefits that heterosexual marriage provides to children and to a society, in an attempt to shift the essential needs of marriage and family to a culture, to the inessential needs of the single homosexual. These are just for starters as to why there is such violence.
Zen Dude

Edison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
As everyone can see those that use hate are out in full force. But remember that is to be expected when they have nothing to support their corrupt beliefs such as removing nativities, veterans war memorial crosses and the things listed below.
Yes many of these that use hate actually continue to perpetuate much of the violence we see in our society.
Because they believe individuals have a right to express whatever corruptions they like. Which in turn creates many of these monsters.
Stop for a minute and consider the few things I bring up below. How does those really benefit a society over all? They dont, they hurt a society overall! They are all acts of dysfunction that are fed to the young by these posters that helps to produce these monsters.
Yes these corruptions are the very things that those that use hate support.
Many talk about the violence of this recent shooting and the loss of life.
But when one compares that to the loss of life via the proliferation of HIV-aids via homosexuals that these posters that use hate as an argument support. It becomes quiet evident who the true perpetrators of violence are.
Yes these are the individuals that insist on removing the head of the pin. And when that is done, there is nothing to stop an individual from going to far.
Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Yes these are the ones Jesus spoke of. These are the corruptions within their hearts. And they cannot help but speak them. And that is what defiles them!
And I realize that it is a very, very ugly picture But this is the truth regarding these individuals.
With atheism remaining the bottom rung of the ladder.
And as I have shown there are unbelievers, but then there are atheist. The lowest of the lot!
Atheist never builds, only destroy.
Do you know that two of those children that were shot and killed had parts to play in a live nativity on Christmas eve.
And this nativity is the very thing all atheist despise. But this is how low they really are.
I am surprised that they even show themselves on topix. And all atheist without exception own these things.
All societal norms continue to be skewed from the proliferation of homosexuality/lesbianism taught to school children, Polygamy, division within the home, out of wedlock births, mothers/fathers absent, children farmed out to homosexuals, no female role model, rampant welfare, gambling, lotto, alcohol, dope, reality TV, homosexual, lesbian, heterosexual domestic violence, unlimited access to the internet, homosexual pedophile priest, unlimited,unsupervised access to violent video imagery, a sense of discord/divisiveness within all culture, law enforce ridiculed, atheist frivolous law suits to remove culture norms, all Christian organizations under attack, gender selection abortions.
Attempting to redefine marriage which removes the purpose and benefits that heterosexual marriage provides to children and to a society, in an attempt to shift the essential needs of marriage and family to a culture, to the inessential needs of the single homosexual. These are just for starters as to why there is such violence.
Yet here you are on Christmas day, in full attack mode. You have proven once again, you are the hater.
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Yet here you are on Christmas day, in full attack mode. You have proven once again, you are the hater.
{You have proven once again, you are the hater.}

My encouragement to those of you that have stooped to that defeatist mindset of utilizing the empty argument of hate, I say this.

If you cannot intelligently make your case then just stop posting.

Because no one enjoys watching another stoop!

Accusing another of hate is never an intelligent argument.
Zen Dude

Edison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
{You have proven once again, you are the hater.}
My encouragement to those of you that have stooped to that defeatist mindset of utilizing the empty argument of hate, I say this.
You should really get a grip, I feel as if your sanity is slipping away. Be concerned with your own flaws and not the flaws of others. No one appointed you judge in chief.
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Dude wrote:
<quoted text> You should really get a grip, I feel as if your sanity is slipping away. Be concerned with your own flaws and not the flaws of others. No one appointed you judge in chief.
Clearly an individuals beliefs, convictions etc can be expressed without the emotion of hate being the vehicle for those beliefs and convictions.

And as I have shown, Jesus Christ confronted and condemned many things. But there is no indication that hate was the vehicle that drove his convictions concerning the things he condemned.

And if Jesus can do that, I am confident any Christian poster can do that as well.

This hate thing is quite an amusing tactic played out here on topic.

If you want to have some fun, look at the number of times and the posters that have stooped for the hate arugment.

And of course this hate argument is probably made against a Christian more then others. Because these individual that use this hate argument feel that the Christian has no right to speak up. And should be silenced at all cost. And especially when it comes to moral issues.

And the further one gets into a thread. And the longer the thread generates interest, the more hate arguments show themselves.

And of course this is the liberal way.

Therefore my encouragement to those of you that have stooped to that defeatist mindset of utilizing the empty argument of hate, I say this.

Zen Dude

Edison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly an individuals beliefs, convictions etc can be expressed without the emotion of hate being the vehicle for those beliefs and convictions.
And as I have shown, Jesus Christ confronted and condemned many things. But there is no indication that hate was the vehicle that drove his convictions concerning the things he condemned.
And if Jesus can do that, I am confident any Christian poster can do that as well.
This hate thing is quite an amusing tactic played out here on topic.
If you want to have some fun, look at the number of times and the posters that have stooped for the hate arugment.
And of course this hate argument is probably made against a Christian more then others. Because these individual that use this hate argument feel that the Christian has no right to speak up. And should be silenced at all cost. And especially when it comes to moral issues.
And the further one gets into a thread. And the longer the thread generates interest, the more hate arguments show themselves.
And of course this is the liberal way.
Therefore my encouragement to those of you that have stooped to that defeatist mindset of utilizing the empty argument of hate, I say this.
If you cannot intelligently make your case then just stop posting. Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

D0N W S0UTH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2SKftUWo_28
orange county florida
Funny!!!
Pollster

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot intelligently make your case then just stop posting. Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
Its ok, You are not required to flatter the corrupt behavior of everyone. God would expect you to take a stand and speak against corruption.

Proverbs 28:23 He who rebukes a man will in the end gain more favor than he who has a flattering tongue.

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Please continue on Silly Voice. You do more harm to yourself and your cause(s) than anyone else can.

You are slowly yet successfully losing your grip on reality and sanity. Hopefully a family member will intervene with you before you completely lose yourself in your delusions.

Happy Holidays Silly Voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now

Search the Bellefontaine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk bartender arrested 37 min KHTF 3
bar-b-que buffet 57 min HOTsumerNITEbootyCAWLdude 3
Are Homosexuals Shakedown Artists? 1 hr USN Atheist 19
Who gardens? (Mar '10) 1 hr HOTsumerNITEbootyCAWLdude 359
Israel's Actions 1 hr magictrix 52
Bill O’Reilly Sexual Harassment Case Fox News W... 1 hr Flip Flopper 1
it's all about fox news 3 hr Deuschland uber Alles 17
Things That Fit in a Matchbox A-Z 3 hr HOTsumerNITEbootyCAWLdude 99
whie house takes impeachment talk seriously 11 hr scirocco 75
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Jul 25 Rebukem in Oregon 311
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••