Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2012
You need a girlfriend. HeHe.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
TVOSW's biggest problem that I see is a very narrow interpretation of scripture. He uses it to advance his own political beliefs and to intimidate people.

For over 40 years I've studied the ancient Chaldean,Hebrew and Greek from the original transcripts . He seems to get most of his information from either a TV evangelist or a street corner preacher.

His type of biblical teaching does more to harm and confuse people than to help them. He's not a qualified teacher and I wish he would stop but there's nothing that I can do to stop him. All I can do is to warn people, do not take his teachings seriously. If you really want to know God listen to that still small voice within you and you never go wrong. Stay away from cult churches with charismatic teachers, remember, Jim Jones was a charismatic teacher.

God bless you and continue your journey towards God.

In Jesus's name

Pastor Dave

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankly speaking

Toledo, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Ironbutterfly wrote:
You need a girlfriend. HeHe.
Yes that's where I think he is going wrong. No loving.
Moldy Don South

Belle Center, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Pastor David wrote:
... For over 40 years I've studied the ancient Chaldean, Hebrew and Greek from the original transcripts...
I would give my withered left arm and a couple of other old appendages for a quick look at those original transcripts before I depart this Earth, Pastor Dave.

“I see a dying party”

Since: Jan 11

called the Republicans

#6 Nov 13, 2012
You need a psychiatrist. HeHe.

"The greatness of every mighty organization embodying an idea in the world lies in the religious fanaticism and intolerance with which, fanatically convinced of its own right, it intolerantly imposes its will against others."

~Adolf Hitler

"Fanaricism obliterates the feelings of humanity." ~ Edward Gibbon
Satan

Shelby, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I agree. He is not loved. Poor bloke.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Pastor David wrote:
TVOSW's biggest problem that I see is a very narrow interpretation of scripture. He uses it to advance his own political beliefs and to intimidate people.
For over 40 years I've studied the ancient Chaldean,Hebrew and Greek from the original transcripts . He seems to get most of his information from either a TV evangelist or a street corner preacher.
His type of biblical teaching does more to harm and confuse people than to help them. He's not a qualified teacher and I wish he would stop but there's nothing that I can do to stop him. All I can do is to warn people, do not take his teachings seriously. If you really want to know God listen to that still small voice within you and you never go wrong. Stay away from cult churches with charismatic teachers, remember, Jim Jones was a charismatic teacher.
In Jesus's name
Pastor Dave
Groovy. There appears to be competition for the all powerful Voice.

In this corner we have Pastor Dave who preaches the Loving word, and on the other side of the pew, we have the great and all powerful Voice, who preaches God hates Obama. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I like Pastor Dave.....if only because he leaves politics out of his posts.
I agree, when one listens to the small voice inside oneself, one never will go wrong. Well spoken, my friend. Thank you for posting.

Satan

Shelby, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Yo Dave,

Hands off my apprentice!

See you on the golf course!
Moldylocks

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Voice certainly does crank out the lines of text. One wonders at times if he doesn't have a couple of Satan's minions working for him part time.
Michelle Shocked

Raymond, OH

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Moldylocks wrote:
Voice certainly does crank out the lines of text. One wonders at times if he doesn't have a couple of Satan's minions working for him part time.
If he does employ minions he should check their spelling abilities before giving them the job, especially if they are going to post under so many different names.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Voice is a right wing, Old Testament, tea party terrorist. All for the love of God.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Pastor David wrote:
In Jesus's name
Pastor Dave
Nice post, Pastor Dave.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Haha....I just noticed someone has been busy judging and deleting cookies over and over.....wow.
Velvet Fists of Death

Harrod, OH

#17 Nov 14, 2012
LibTards say they want to help poor prople, republiTards say they want to help poor people. All of this TALK and nothing gets done.

why don't we just eat the poor people. Problem solved, no more hungry people and a declining poor person demographic.

I'll take that stew over biscuits, please.

“I see a dying party”

Since: Jan 11

called the Republicans

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Notice Voice asks us what we think is wrong with him, then he multiple-judges everyone with bad marks while giving himself good marks on his posts. He actually thinks we will believe he has that many fans who agree with him.

Voice fans----please sign up here:

"All deception in the course of life is indeed nothing else but a lie reduced to practice, and falsehood passing from words into things."
~Robert Southey
The Oracle

Belle Center, OH

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Judge not lest ye be judged.

End of story.

Worry about your own damned sin problem and I'll worry about mine.

Hypocrites!!!
Michelle Shocked

Raymond, OH

#22 Nov 15, 2012
“He pleaded so much that he lost his voice. His bones began to fill with words.”
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Michelle Shocked

Raymond, OH

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Respect existence, or expect resistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Need to Feed the Loons 7 min magictrix 16
Tech Question 1 hr Flip Flopper 2
1956 Republican Platform 1 hr Flip Flopper 5
Update on James Miller, Found NOT GUILTY 1 hr Good Grief 21
North Korea 3 hr Flip Flopper 36
Is This The Future Of Topix As Well? 4 hr CALM STILL VOICE 55
the koch brothers are "small" political doners ... 4 hr DON W SOUTH 13
Bellefontaine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web