Next Last
fair

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
what are you talking about?
curious

Zanesfield, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2010
He broke into his grandfathers house and stole 4 guns and a diamond ring. Sold the guns for $150.00 each.
Cut n Paste

Johnstown, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2010
From The Bellefontaine Examiner County Beat 9/22/2010 pg 4

Grandson admits to stealing guns from grandfather

Trevor Stout, 16, of 2458 Township Road 55, was charged with burglary and was lodged at the Logan County Juvenile Detention Center Sunday after he admitted to stealing five guns and a diamond ring from his grandfather’s residence, deputies of the Logan County Sheriff’s Office report. The defendant said he entered his grandfather Charles Stout’s rural Bellefontaine residence four times over several months, when he took the items. He sold the guns for $150 each to several different individuals. Michael T.“Bob” Robinson Jr., 21, of 209 E. Buckeye St., Belle Center, also was charged with two counts of receiving stolen property related to the incident. He was lodged in the Logan County Jail.

The investigation continues.
soccermum

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Not if you knew how screwed up the mom was. She lost custody battle not once, but twice.
what

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2010
How can she be any more messed up than his father? She may be messed up but he is a thief and a pedophile!
WHERES BOB

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2010
??????? anyone know if bobs still in jail whats going on ? lol
Cut n Paste

Johnstown, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2010
WHERES BOB wrote:
??????? anyone know if bobs still in jail whats going on ? lol
get a life

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 22, 2010
He's a minor and product of his environment don you think he's gone through enough without everyone expressing their opinions on here. Im sure if you dig deep enough there are skeltons in everyones closet, so just leave the kid alone.

Also, if you lived through the hell his mom has been through you would be messed up to, so get a life and quit judging people, especially kids.
get a life

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2010
*dont
The Voice

Zanesville, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2010
I agree with get a life. This topic should be left alone.
whatever

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 22, 2010
agreed ! i dont get off attacking children regardless of who they happen to be related to grow up !
Hazel

West Liberty, OH

#13 Sep 22, 2010
Get a life, how dare you attack this young man. I bet he cannot shoot himself in the head twice.
animal control

Huntsville, OH

#14 Sep 22, 2010
He seem's pretty good at sales.
I only pay $20, tops for hot ironz
Hazel

West Liberty, OH

#15 Sep 22, 2010
Prolly why your hair always looks so nice?
animal control

Huntsville, OH

#16 Sep 22, 2010
Yea it does, I'm always surprized how handsome I am, and all the hootin' hollerin'& attention the fine young ladies excrete in my presence..
Cut n Paste

Johnstown, OH

#17 Sep 22, 2010
OUTLAW CJD

Urbana, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2010
its funny how almost everyone on here doesnt even know trevor or bob and wants to automatically attack them and make assumtions. you people are pathetic. none of you know anything, you all just think you do. keep you heads up guys, everyone screws up... dont let other peoples ignorance bring you down, you both know who this is,and i got both your backs all the way no matter what, keep it real, you know whos got you, bros4life trev&bob, keep rollin homies...
Charmer

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2010
Yes, everyone screws up. But not many of us steal guns and jewelry from our own family and sell them illegally. I don’t think anyone is coming down on Bob, we don’t know that story. But this thread is about the young man who obviously has some serious issues that need to be corrected before it’s too late. Hopefully the Logan County Juvenile court can properly punish this young man, so he doesn’t turn to a life of crime. Stealing from family is an advanced crime for a 16 year old.

As for the comparison to and discussion of his father and mother, that’s a little ignorant. This IS a child…remember that when you “publically” debate about it. It will get back to the family and it will NOT help resolve the situation or turn this child in the right direction.

Here’s to hoping he is rehabilitated before it’s too late.
closely related

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2010
soccermum wrote:
Not if you knew how screwed up the mom was. She lost custody battle not once, but twice.
actually more like four times over several years. How many fathers do you think would stick it out that long. trust me the dad is not the problem.
lulu

Sevierville, TN

#21 Sep 23, 2010
all i can say is haahahahaha wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 2 min CALM STILL VOICE 133
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... 27 min CALM STILL VOICE 22
Just What Are an Individuals Constitutional Rig... 45 min Big Bertha 34
House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Ben... 51 min Hummingbird 11
The Puzzling Vilification of Hillary 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 24
All Things Hillary (May '15) 6 hr Big Bertha 126
Here we go again, another slipery slope. 9 hr CALM STILL VOICE 15
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Mon Idk__ 400
More from around the web

Personal Finance