City man arrested for assaulting local woman

Sep 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Peak Of Ohio

Wesley Makemson , 29, of 547 East Columbus Avenue, Apt. 14, allegedly assaulted Donna Moran, 51, of 991 State Route 274 East, Rushsylvania.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2012
Drunk again

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

This may be the stupidest person in Logan Co, this piece of dog feces has been arrested 50 times and still he's out jacking up everything he touches. Get some AA for this fool or better yet, PRISON.
wes

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

47% er. I'm fine as long as I'm taking the drugs you tax payers are paying for,(antipyschotics) and when I don't take them, Man do I get tanked up!(trying to self medicate)

Now obama's health plan is a simple copy and paste of socialized medicine.........and in the societies that have this plan in place,,,,,well lets just say, they aren't into giving all those expensive antipsychotic medications. So I'd be homeless, and looking for ways to self medicate.
wes

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

DO YOU know how much I cost taxpayers to house me?
Approximately? Well it aint't cheap.

Who wants me around? I'm crazy, when I'm not taking my medication.

Socialized medicine is scary, cause if family dosen't take care of you then you are homeless.

Lock the doors!

And for peats sake don't give me money when I beg you for it, because what I buy with it will make me do things (like beat up poor old women).
Doctor Green

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

No one can fix people like this because they have altered their brain chemistry by self medicating. (which was altered before that) They need to be put out of their misery.
Nurse Yellow

Lafayette, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

The woman was at fault. What was she doing in this guy's apartment at 01:40 Sunday morning anyway? She lives in Rushylvania, not Bellefontaine. Obviously a high priced Rushylvania call girl who didn't get paid. So she tore her shirt and beat her nose against his door till the neighbors called the cops. Her husband should be horsewhipped for letting her stray.
Madlib

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Isn't her husband a teacher at the middle school?
beat me up

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Madlib wrote:
Isn't her husband a teacher at the middle school?
I feel so sorry for him, here he is sick with cancer, and wife out with this screw up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••