Bellefontaine men
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
countrygirl

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2011
I met a man in Bellefontaine and I was wondering if I could get any opinions on him. i have heard some good and some bad. His name is Ike Orahood.
Anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2011
He is a joke
ELO

Mount Gilead, OH

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Don't fall for it. Someone who hates this guy is just trying to get us to slander him here. It is payback on this dude. Don't get involved.
i know

Greenville, SC

#4 Mar 26, 2011
he is a good freind of mine he is a good guy give hime a chance then make your own opinoin
The Beast

Big Prairie, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Is Howie Feltersnatch his uncle?
yeahhhhbuddy

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Mar 26, 2011
He is.nice.. but he cant do anything dor you. Girl get a man with a steady job, a place of his own, a car, and ni kids! That way, you will have no drama and you can build a future with just the two of you
Chieftain Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Ike is married with kids
CONCERNED FRIEND OF IKEY

Marysville, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2011
THIS IS HIS EX-WIFE WHO IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER GUY AND LIVING WITH A GUY FROM BOCA RATON,FLA. SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER WHO USES PEOPLE.AS FOR IKEY ORAHOOD, HE IS A GREAT DAD TO HIS THREE BOYS AND WAS A VERY SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND WHEN HE WAS MARRIED. SHE HAS NEVER PUT HER CHILDREN FIRST AND DOESN'T DESERVE THEM.MAYBE THIS TOPIX SHOULD SAY. WHAT DO U THINK OF JESSICA BROWN ORAHOOD BRILL AND ALREADY TELLING EVERYONE SHE IS GOING TO MARRY AGAIN TO DERRICK MILLER. AND THE STORY CONTINUES WITH HER. STAY TUNED!SHE IS TROUBLE!
jack

Mansfield, OH

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Anyone asking a question like that on here is unstable.
IMPORTANT INFO

Marysville, OH

#10 Mar 27, 2011
SHE IS MARRIED TO LANCE BRILL AND ENGAGED TO DERRICK MILLER FROM FLORIDA.WHAT FOOLS!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE SHE TAKES YOU! YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING YOU LAY DOWN WITH DOGS U WAKE UP WITH FLEAS.NOW YOU'VE HEARD THE REST OF THE STORY.
jbm

Marysville, OH

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Chieftain Mommy wrote:
He is a joke
Your the joker. get a life and a job Jess. Quit using these men they deserve better. People around here know what your about. You create your own problems.Grow up and stop using the system.
Dog Star

Marysville, OH

#13 Mar 27, 2011
Well the Orahood, Brill and Miller boys and their kids better visit a vet for some Revolution or Front Line. With meds these days you can have it and eat it too.
BTD Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Mar 27, 2011
I had nothing to do with this post, but I find it amusing that yalls think you know so much about me! Im a gold digger??? lol That is funny!! I am not engaged to Derrick -- and using the system?? What the hell does that mean?? Ike beat me and used me for the last 4 years. I have supported him and my children. I PUT my children first! What has Ikey done?? Raped women.... beat my children... he hasnt worked in how many years>???? lol ! And not to mention, My youngest son isnt even his! Anyone that supports Ikey needs to wake up and see how ridiculous he is ! And if someone has a problem with me then they need to be big enough and tell me to my face! As for country girl.... you will find out yourself how Ikey is!
freinds of both

Marysville, OH

#15 Mar 27, 2011
Get a job Jess and quit using the system. your the only drama in this situation. lies lies lies!!! your freinds r just like u. Don't trust them!! She is out to slander this person.
BTD Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#16 Mar 27, 2011
CONCERNED FRIEND OF IKEY wrote:
THIS IS HIS EX-WIFE WHO IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER GUY AND LIVING WITH A GUY FROM BOCA RATON,FLA. SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER WHO USES PEOPLE.AS FOR IKEY ORAHOOD, HE IS A GREAT DAD TO HIS THREE BOYS AND WAS A VERY SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND WHEN HE WAS MARRIED. SHE HAS NEVER PUT HER CHILDREN FIRST AND DOESN'T DESERVE THEM.MAYBE THIS TOPIX SHOULD SAY. WHAT DO U THINK OF JESSICA BROWN ORAHOOD BRILL AND ALREADY TELLING EVERYONE SHE IS GOING TO MARRY AGAIN TO DERRICK MILLER. AND THE STORY CONTINUES WITH HER. STAY TUNED!SHE IS TROUBLE!
Concerned friend of Ike??? LMAO!! What exactly are you concerned about? He doesnt deserve my children... and he was never supportive of me or my kids throughout our whole marriage. He was more concerned about beating me and deserting his children,. Get the facts straight dumbass!
BTD Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2011
jbm wrote:
<quoted text> Your the joker. get a life and a job Jess. Quit using these men they deserve better. People around here know what your about. You create your own problems.Grow up and stop using the system.
Hey, i have a job.... where does Ike work? What am I all about? You seem to know me sooo well!!! Using the system??? Wow, you are a trip.. lol!
BTD Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#18 Mar 27, 2011
freinds of both wrote:
Get a job Jess and quit using the system. your the only drama in this situation. lies lies lies!!! your freinds r just like u. Don't trust them!! She is out to slander this person.
What the hell are you talking about?? Once again, I have a job.... what are you talking about a system?? Slander?? How is it slander? Which part is slander.. bc i can back up everything I said!! I think all of yalls need to get a life.. talking about people on topix?? thats lame!
Remembering It Well

Anderson, SC

#19 Mar 27, 2011
wow jess you can talk some shit but i perfectly remember what kind of whore you are because you were so positive that someone else was baileys dad Ike was the 2nd man to be tested as baileys father. And you wanted Ike so bad you would have done anything to get him even get pregnant to keep him. So quit bashing him. As for Ike he isn't the best choice in men you should stay away from him. I would run far away. But Jess has no room to get on here and bash him, cause she done everything in her power to trap him and to sit on here and say that Doby isn't his that makes you look even like more of a whore and he looks just like Tristan and Bailey. You are a slut.
caligirl

Fremont, OH

#20 Mar 27, 2011
I dated Ike years ago after getting out of a abusive relationship..I have to say he was VERY kind to me..Not saying he couldnt be a jerk at times but Never did he hit me or call me any names..I see him time to time and Never has he Even been rude or anything to me. I guess I never lied or cheated on him. Even honestly told him my heart belonged to someone else and he told me to call him if ever in need and still has offered to take me out...I guess if pushed over the top He could act like an a$$...But over-all he is a Great Guy..Just down on his luck like most single parents.
BTD Mommy

Boynton Beach, FL

#21 Mar 27, 2011
Remembering It Well wrote:
wow jess you can talk some shit but i perfectly remember what kind of whore you are because you were so positive that someone else was baileys dad Ike was the 2nd man to be tested as baileys father. And you wanted Ike so bad you would have done anything to get him even get pregnant to keep him. So quit bashing him. As for Ike he isn't the best choice in men you should stay away from him. I would run far away. But Jess has no room to get on here and bash him, cause she done everything in her power to trap him and to sit on here and say that Doby isn't his that makes you look even like more of a whore and he looks just like Tristan and Bailey. You are a slut.
Bayley and Tristen are his.... and thanks for calling me a slut!! Real mature!:) I didnt get on here to bash him, a friend of mine got ahold of me and said I was being bashed! You can have your opinions about me all you want, the situation back in high school was a mess and ill be the first to admit my mistake. As far as getting pregnant to keep Ike, that is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watching Trump Speak at the RNC 43 min locker up lockerUP 19
Paula Frazier (May '15) 45 min Jim Bob 3
Has Obama Turned The U.S. Into A Nuthouse? (Dec '14) 11 hr Big Bertha 144
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 11 hr Big Bertha 154
Will Antichrist appear in your lifetime? (Mar '13) Fri trailoftears 466
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Fri Gerri 406
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... Fri CALM STILL VOICE 93

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance