Where to Buy Mulch in Bulk
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tropics

Canton, OH

#22 May 28, 2012
I have purchased my mulch from Lyons pro lawn care the last 5 years they have triple processed mulch which looks very nice I get the died black mulch and it makes our landscape look so nice it isn't really chunky like the cheap stuff! It's on co rd 11 I would go there!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 May 28, 2012
Thanks to the poster who recommended the Amish on 49.... Absolute best value.
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#25 May 28, 2012
puttin' mulch on is a great way to keep a plant frum growin'.....Baby

no charge

~"What would be the white thing to do?"~~Romney 2012
Tropics

Bellefontaine, OH

#26 May 30, 2012
DON W SMITH wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but it got seed in it and weed flowers grow
Oh! I have never had a problem of any kind maybe i just lucked out. I am sure they would have corrected the problem if you would have called them about it!
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#27 May 30, 2012
juss say no 2 mulch......Baby!

no charge
Needs mulch

United States

#28 Jun 1, 2012
Is lyons mulch treated?
Needs mulch

United States

#29 Jun 1, 2012
Tropics wrote:
I have purchased my mulch from Lyons pro lawn care the last 5 years they have triple processed mulch which looks very nice I get the died black mulch and it makes our landscape look so nice it isn't really chunky like the cheap stuff! It's on co rd 11 I would go there!
I am note sure what triple processed means but is it treated for termites? Is the brown also triple processed
Tropics

Dublin, OH

#30 Jun 2, 2012
I am not sure myself but this mulch is chopped up very very fine and doesnt have big chunks in it what so ever that allows it to be spread very nice smooth and evenly. Yes the mulch is treated and honestly I have never had any problems with weeds or bugs. And actually I only order new mulch every other year because it last and doesn't need redone every year!
curious

Bedford, OH

#31 Jun 2, 2012
We only mulch every other year and we use the "cheap" stuff. One year we used the super fine stuff and it blew every where. I was finding it in the window sills even I am sure it is good stuff, but I will stick with the chunky, "cheaP" stuff that lasts more than a year, and doesn't blow every where like peat moss.
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#32 Jun 3, 2012
putting mulch aroud ur crib make the joint look tacky, cheap, & skanky......Baby!

~~"What would be the white thing to do?"~~Romney 2012....Baby
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#33 Jun 3, 2012
Needs mulch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am note sure what triple processed means but is it treated for termites? Is the brown also triple processed
it's triple processed from all those asian emerald ash borer infested trees being cleared...and therirs a suchaha' born every minute payin' their had earned cash for some of that fugly wet moldly, bug infested crapola...and spreadin' it by their front door to signify that a skank lives there....Baby!

no charge

curious

Bedford, OH

#34 Jun 3, 2012
animal control wrote:
putting mulch aroud ur crib make the joint look tacky, cheap, & skanky......Baby!
Really? We sure do get a lot of compliments on our landscaping. Maybe it is just your place that looks skanky and cheap, like its owner? You think? I am betting so.
animal control

West Mansfield, OH

#35 Jun 3, 2012
curious

Bedford, OH

#36 Jun 4, 2012
You don't take mulch and pile it up around the tree. Of course those pictures look tacky. You cut out around the tree and spread it out level around it. Anything can be make to look tacky if you don't have the skills to make it look good.
Bozo

United States

#37 Mar 8, 2015
I have struck . Does any one know who I can hire to spread mulch if I buy a truck load?
discoELVIS

Mansfield, OH

#38 Mar 9, 2015
Ohio Slime has struck a deal with the state that will allow consumers to get a free bag of slime in 2015 to resolve fraud allegations

As part of a fraud settlement the company will issue a rebate coupon for one 2-cubic-foot bag of Ohio Mulch for purchases made between May 1 and 17, at Ohio Mulch stores or other retailers. Customers must submit the coupon and proof of purchase either online or by mail to receive the rebate. There is a limit of one bag per household.

The coupon will be available on the company’s website from April 30 to May 17 and in major newspapers throughout the state, including on the weekends of May 2, 9 and 16.

http://www.ohiomulch.com/

discoELVIS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosebrook (Apr '08) 10 hr Goldfinger 396
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... 10 hr USN Atheist 27
House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Ben... 15 hr Flip Flopper 19
Just What Are an Individuals Constitutional Rig... 15 hr magictrix 51
All Things Hillary (May '15) 16 hr Flip Flopper 132
Can't fool me, I'm a smart progressive (Nov '15) 18 hr GBA-freedom 252
EPA - It Needs It's Own Thread (Apr '14) 19 hr Big Bertha 145
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Jun 27 Idk__ 400

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web