First Prev
of 2
Next Last
got me some

Lima, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2009
has anyone else ever heard of him? i hear he's sleeping around on his wife. well, i know first hand that he is :) i am thinking og telling his wife but want to know how many more of us are out there. he's a dirtbag and she deserves to know.
HeHaw

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Nov 11, 2009
got me some wrote:
has anyone else ever heard of him? i hear he's sleeping around on his wife. well, i know first hand that he is :) i am thinking og telling his wife but want to know how many more of us are out there. he's a dirtbag and she deserves to know.
What a dam coward you are hiding behind your keyboard. I don't know him but if I was he I would sue your coward ass. Besides people on here are getting dam tired of this kind of bullcrap. If you don't like living jump off a bridge or just keep all this in your own house.

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine

#3 Nov 11, 2009
You should really watch what your saying, because I know of 2 Chad Taylors from this area, and they are both around the same age. You could ruin one mans life without even meaning to. And thats not saying much for yourself.. putting it out there that you are a homewrecker on Topix wont get you many fans. Go find something constructive to do with your life.
SnotBubbles

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Nov 11, 2009
I went to school with a Chad Taylor at West Liberty-Salem. If this is who you are talking about, I think you have issues. He would never do that.
Sow Hugger

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2009
It's this kind of garbage that is turning good people away from Topix. It is hurtful and unnecesary. You should be careful what you say because it will come back and bite you in the rear one way or another.

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine

#6 Nov 11, 2009
I agree SB.. thats why I got defensive in the 1st place.. I know the CT you know, and he loves his family.. he would NEVER do anything like that, but we all know the harm that an accusation like that can do..

Since: Nov 09

Asheville, NC

#7 Nov 11, 2009
What is the big thing with posting names and attempting to defame people on here? Just because you can post anonymously does not give anyone the right to do such a thing.
jenny craig

Gatlinburg, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2009
got me some wrote:
has anyone else ever heard of him? i hear he's sleeping around on his wife. well, i know first hand that he is :) i am thinking og telling his wife but want to know how many more of us are out there. he's a dirtbag and she deserves to know.
What?!?! You tried to seduce him and he didn't respond??? That would make me angry, too. Go somewhere else with your trubbles
got me some

Lima, OH

#9 Nov 11, 2009
nah this is the CT from Bellefontaine. has a kid with erica craig. just wanting to know if he's banging somebody else. i don't think it's right what he's doing to his fam and that's why i was asking around before saying something to his wife
I TINK I GAVE it TO YOU

Saudi Arabia

#10 Nov 11, 2009
OH CRAP SO SORRY NEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HERPES AND NOW HE WENT AND PUMPED YOU FULL OF IT TO DIDNT KNOW TIL IT TO LATE BECAUSE YOU BROTHER SAID IT IN REMISSION FOR 24 HOURS COULDNT GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE BUT WAS WRONG SHOULD HAVE WRAPPED UP THAT RASCAL TO BE SAFE NOW THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL HORNEY OLD MEN AT MOORES AND SANDYS WILL BE BRINGING IT HOME TO WIFES CUZ YOU GET AROUND TO ALL THE BARS AT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH WHEN GEEZERS GET THEIR DEPOSITS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL OR BROTHER WILL FIND OUT CHEATING ON HIM IF HE READ THE TOPIX HELP YOU JESUS MERCY ON YOU SOLE

Since: Nov 09

Marysville, OH

#11 Nov 11, 2009
JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!! Oh, CRAP, this is TOPIX, not late night telivision? I feel bad for the people hiding behind keyboards instead of talking to the people they have issues with FACE to FACE! What cowards post "bashing threads" under people's names? If they aren't "Famous" we don't really wanna hear about 'em.
jks on me

Lima, OH

#12 Nov 11, 2009
I don't understand what I Tink is saying...

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine

#13 Nov 11, 2009
and you act like your innocent? IT TAKES TWO! you knew he was married, but still decided to wreck a home, then play innocent? Get over yourself.. women like you give others a bad name. You are just as guilty as he is, and you deserve any consequences you may face because of your poor choices.

Since: Sep 08

Asheville, NC

#14 Nov 11, 2009
Wasn't there also a thread on Erica Craig? Sounds like a jealous ex or someone with an axe to grind.

I agree a lot of good people are leaving topix because of these juvenile posters. Can't they just save this BS for recess at school tomorrow? Geeeeeeeeez....

Since: Sep 08

Bellefontaine

#15 Nov 12, 2009
got me some wrote:
nah this is the CT from Bellefontaine. has a kid with erica craig. just wanting to know if he's banging somebody else. i don't think it's right what he's doing to his fam and that's why i was asking around before saying something to his wife
First of all you think before you post on this site. This is the Chad Taylor that you are talking about's aunt. You think that what he is doing is wrong but according to an earlier post you led all of us to believe that you have slept with him. Now you'r mad because of whatever and you are saying that what he's doing is wrong. Well what the hell do you think of what you did? You obviously knew he was married and screwed him anyway. Please grow up and learn that you could be hurting more thn just Chad when you post in a place like this. And I am not hiding behind a screen name post again and let me know how to get in touch with you and I would be glad to talk to you about it.

“Proud Army Wife”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2009
I'm with Shauna on this one. There ARE 2 Chad Taylor's in the area and they're both about the same age. I'm not sure which one has a kid with Erica Craig, but the one I know DOES have a young child.

If this is the CT I know...I also know his wife. She is a great girl and doesn't deserve to deal with this kind of bullsh!t, whether it's true or not.

How ignorant can you be to do such a thing? Keep your affairs and rantings to yourself. You obviously didn't have a problem since it takes TWO to tango...

Since: Sep 08

Bellefontaine

#17 Nov 12, 2009
MrsArnold wrote:
I'm with Shauna on this one. There ARE 2 Chad Taylor's in the area and they're both about the same age. I'm not sure which one has a kid with Erica Craig, but the one I know DOES have a young child.
If this is the CT I know...I also know his wife. She is a great girl and doesn't deserve to deal with this kind of bullsh!t, whether it's true or not.
How ignorant can you be to do such a thing? Keep your affairs and rantings to yourself. You obviously didn't have a problem since it takes TWO to tango...
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same CT, I know for a fact the one that was posted about is my nephew and his wife is a great girl and does not deserve to deal with this bullsh!t. I know in the past that an ex of his was trying to start sh!t by sending emails to his wife and was harrassing her online. So I'm not sure if the original post is legit. Like I said in my earlier post I am willing to discuss this with the original poster if she has the backbone to do so and if anyone knows this CT I'm sure you know who I am.
Chad taylor

Lima, OH

#18 Nov 12, 2009
Well here I am. So if you have something to say say it. I've not cheated on my wife and who cares who I have kids with? If you know ne thing about me u know I'm not stupid and I wouldn't give you that kind of info about my kids. U are trying to start shit and I don't deserve it so leave me alone. U should erase this thread before u start pissing more people off

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine

#19 Nov 13, 2009
hey MrsA, I think this is a different ChadT than we have in mind.. the ChadT we have in mind only has 1 child, correct?
flower power

Mansfield, OH

#20 Nov 13, 2009
SnotBubbles wrote:
I went to school with a Chad Taylor at West Liberty-Salem. If this is who you are talking about, I think you have issues. He would never do that.
I also went to WLS with Chad Taylor. I bet we know one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chip dip 17 min redrobinELVIS 4
4/21 36 min magictrix 1
Thoughts? 58 min Hummingbird 4 Real 66
Funny?! 1 hr magictrix 5
What in the World? 2 hr USN Atheist 11
We Live in a Declining Society 2 hr redrobinELVIS 2
Family looking for a place to rent. 3 hr redrobinELVIS 10
Conservative councilwoman caught slapping 6-yea... 16 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 52
More from around the web

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]