hmmm

Mansfield, OH

#141 Apr 29, 2008
R rosebrooks true killers wrote:
How many times did that big black guy hump Lindsey in the ass?I bet she was screaming more ,more, more.While you was upstares being humped by Jimmy Cushwa while talking to Joe on the phone! Isn't it true she went to Michigan Not to go to college but to have a abortion?Sense you rosebrooks are murders.You wouldn't let her have it.Because it was your husbands baby!!!
haha thats some funny shit
lucy

United States

#142 Apr 29, 2008
Big Momma wrote:
Do any of you people personally know Curt Frazier? Most likely you don't, He's a GREAT guy! Who really gives a crap if he has a record,which he has never denied or hidden, he does not live in denial of his past and it(his past) pales in comparison to the crimes of others. He didn't try killing someone, Rosebrooks tried killing him! Unlike Joe Rosebrook he makes his living in a legit way, not from dealing drugs or stealing cars. Did you not read in the paper that there was plenty of evidence,not to mention Rosebrook's own admission by pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. Like father like son may very well be the case in this situation.Anyways there is all this sympathy for a family who apparently has NO RESPECT for human life as they continuously try to take it with no regard. How about a little respect for the victims of their crimes and their families? Walk a day in their shoes or know them, so you can make an intelligent remark or opinion.
I met Kurt Frazier in the late 60's or early 70's.
My dad said he had a heart of gold. Lots of people didnt agree and my brothers still laugh he said that.
My dad was one of the most honest men I will ever know and his ability to see people as they really were was pretty amazing.
That makes me want to believe he's an o.k. guy, but people do change.
Who really knows what goes on in a persons mind and soul? Until he's proven guilty, I think he's innocent.
I wont even pretend to know the facts about this case and I doubt many of you do either.
Probably not the brightest crayon in the box, and maybe that was his biggest problem.
Kurt for President. I'm writing him in.
spelling

Saint Louisville, OH

#143 Apr 29, 2008
How many times did that big black guy hump Lindsey in the ass?I bet she was screaming more ,more, more.While you was upstares being humped by Jimmy Cushwa while talking to Joe on the phone! Isn't it true she went to Michigan Not to go to college but to have a abortion?Sense you rosebrooks are murders.You wouldn't let her have it.Because it was your husbands baby!!!
"were upstairs", "an abortion". "since", "murderers"
spelling

Saint Louisville, OH

#144 Apr 29, 2008
Annie, I know you real well to.I REMEMBER WHEN JOE HID IN YOUR CLOSET INTILL YOUR EX- HUSBAND TRACEY LEFT .and then joe would come out.sounds to me you have little joe hiding in your closet now.Just remember i work near you every day.And i was there when you was arrested at H.T.M.I think you ought to clean your own plate off you HOE BITCH!
"too", "until" "were arrested", ought- "should"
R rosebrooks true killers

Mount Gilead, OH

#145 Apr 29, 2008
spelling wrote:
<quoted text> "too", "until" "were arrested", ought- "should"
was in a hurry

Since: Apr 08

Ashley, OH

#146 Apr 29, 2008
If your name is or ever was Frazier then you should just go ahead and stab yourself in the back and throw yourself off a bridge and do everybody a favor !! It's not just the Rosebrook's that the Frazier's ripped or snitched on.When fat ass Paula's house burnt they took all there pictures & new computer to Nick's house before they went away for the weekend.Then they turned it all in to the insurance & got a check! How many fire's has there been?
hmmm

Mansfield, OH

#147 Apr 29, 2008
Who's Paula and Nick?
Outraged

Morgan Hill, CA

#148 Apr 29, 2008
This goes to "R rosebrooks true killers" I don't know who you are but you are one sick person! I don't care how fucking well you know Annie or Lyndsie but they are my family! You are messed up in your head to think that its cool to talk stupid shit like that about someone!!! It's funny how you supposedly know them so well but you didn't even spell Lyndsie's name right?!? Seems to me that when you know someone really well you know how to spell their names right!! HUH?!?! You have got to be one of the dumbest people to have ever sat in front of a computer and typed! I really think you should just keep your damn mouth shut or stay the hell away from a computer!! You kinda sound guilty of something yourself, is that why your attacking Annie and Lyndsie?? The funny thing about this is that this isn't even about Annie or Lyndsie, this is about Joe Sr. and Joe Jr. so GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!! O and "hmmm" You need to do the same!!!!!! This website only goes to show that morons shouldn't be allowed to own a computer!!!!
Outraged

Morgan Hill, CA

#149 Apr 29, 2008
O and by the way who's business is it where Annie works?!? You people need hobbies!!! Maybe that will keep you away from the DRAMA you make up!!
dear abby

Urbana, OH

#150 Apr 29, 2008
I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE AND I CAN SPEAK FAIRLY OF WHAT I HAVE READ AND FOLLOWED IN THIS ENTIRE STORY . I GRIEVE FOR THE FAMILIES OF A LOVED ONE THEY CANNOT EVER SEE AGAIN. AT LEAST SOME OF YOU CAN GO SEE YOUR LOVED ONES AND BE ABLE TO TALK AND SAY GOODBYE WHEN FINISHED. ALL WILL STAND BEFORE THE BIG GUY {GOD ] ONE GREAT DAY AND THE TRUTH WILL BE HIDDEN NO LONGER. SEEMS AS IF EVERYONE IS JUST SEEING WHO CAN HURT WHO ,WHETHER IT BE LAW ENFORCEMENT OR AN INDIVIDUAL ..THE LAW HAS TO DO THIER JOB AND AS CITIZENS WE MUST ABIDE THE LAW AND BIBLE STATES ''THOU SHALL NOT KILL'' IT IS A SIN AND THIS SIN NEEDS SOLVED AND A FAMILY MEMBERS HEART AND MIND AND SOUL NEED PEACE ,,WILL THEY EVER FIND PEACE ? COULD ANY OF US FIND PEACE IF SOMEONE TOOK OUR LOVED ONES LIFE ? I FEEL SAFE TO SAY ''NO'' THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE,,THERE IS TO MUCH GET EVEN GOING ON WITH ALL OF THIS AND SOON THE INSTIGATER WILL BE SAUGHT AND PAY THEIR DUES TO ALL THEY HAVE DONE AND HIDDEN AND HURT AND NOT ONLY WILL IT HURT [THEIR] LOVED ONES BUT MANY..EVERYTHING HAS TO COME TO AN END ,,SOME THINGS JUST TAKE LONGER AND OH MY ,,IT WILL BE VERY HARD WHEN OVER AND ALOT OF PWOPLE I IMAGINE WILL BE VERY SURPRISED AT WHO THEY FINALLY ARREST WHEN THEY DO,,IF THE LCSD HAS NOT DONE THEIR JOB ,,THEN ANSWER ME THIS [WHY HAS IT TAKEN SO LONG TO SOLVE? I WOULD BET TO STATE THAT THE BETTER THE EVIDENCE THE STRONGER THE CASE WHEN IT IS BROUGHT TO SURFACE . ITS HIGH TIME TO STOP POINTING FINGERS AND GET REAL AND FACE REALITY AS IT IS AND TRY TO PUT SOME LIVES BACK TOGETHER [THE ONES THAT CAN BE PUT BACK TOGETHER AND LET THIS LONGTERM MESS BE ENDED AND ALLOW OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS TO LIVE IN PEACE AND GO ON WITH THEIR LIFE ALSO. I SEE NOTHING BUT DEGRADING THIS CURTIS FRAZIER ,,WHY ? HE WAS SETUP TO BE KILLED WHY? BUT YET HE IS A BAD DUDE OR BUM,,COME ON ,,THROWING DARTS AT WHOEVER YOU ALL CAN..THINK OPEN MINDED A MOMENT,,WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER OR YOUR SON OR YOUR BROTHER OR HUSBAND OR DAD OR MOM THAT WAS MISSING AND NOBODY WOULD TELL ANYONE NOTHING ,,JUST KEEP IT ALL HIDDEN AND LET THESE LOVED ONES MOURN THEMSELF TO DEATH,,BUT GUESS WHAT WHOEVER KNOWS ALL THIS UNCOVERED JUNK ,,DOES NOT SLEEP VERY WELL EITHER ,BECAUSE GOD IS THE FINAL JUDGE AND HE WILL NOT PEACE AND REST COME TO THOSE THAT HAVE SINNED AND NOT ASK FORGIVENESS,,SOMEONE BEST BE GETTING ON THEIR KNEES AND PRAYING THAT GOD FORGIVE THEM BEFORE HE SENDS HIS SON JESUS BACK AND THEN IT WILL BE TO LATE ,,SOMEONE OR ALOT WILL BE HELL BOUND FOR SURE,,I RESPECT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT ..WHO WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH SUCH GUILT AS THIS EACH DAY? THAT WOULD BE MISERABLE MAN. ALL THINGS DONE WILL COME TO LIGHT ,,NOTHING WILL BE HIDDEN ,,NOT ONE THING,,GODS WORD SAYS SO,,GET TO PRAYING THAT A FAMILY CAN PUT THINGS TO REST AND LET THE LCSD DO THEIR JOB AND WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE WHAT ANY OF LCSD HAS DONE? WE ARENT TO JUDGE OR WE WILL BE JUDGED. LET WHOEVER HAS NO SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE ,,,,,WELL COME ON ,,NOBODY CAN ....
R rosebrooks true killers

Mount Gilead, OH

#151 Apr 29, 2008
Rumors hurt don't they? Your family should do the same(not attack).This web sight has caused people to write alot of hurtful,rude, and untrue things about people.All of you should stop the nonsense.
Jenny Craig

Wooster, OH

#152 Apr 29, 2008
You should read the beatitudes in the New Testament. Matthew Chapter 5. Then drop down to Verse 11: "Blessed are you, When men shall insult you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsley"

This should be written in all of the 'threads'
SERIOUS

Urbana, OH

#153 Apr 29, 2008
I DO NOT FEEL IT IS RIGHT TO BRING JOE ROSEBROOKS KIDS INTO ALL OF THIS . EVERYONE IS DEALING WITH ENOUGH HURT AND ANGER AND TO PUT PERSONAL INFO ON HERE IS ONLY TRYING TO GET EVEN [NO MATTER WHO IT HURTS ,,RIGHT? RESPECT HUMANS ,,,WOULD YOU WANT YOUR PAST ALL ACROSS THE INTERNET? NO I DONT THINK SO ,,SO CONSIDER OTHERS FEELINGS WHEN DOWNGRADING THEM AND HOPE THEY DO NOT RESPOND WITH SOME OF YOUR DIRT NEXT..THROW THE FIRST STONE COME ON,,NOBODY CAN

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#154 Apr 29, 2008
jeez...another Cardington ID.

How many freakin' ID's do you need? Pick one and stick with it and stop pretending to be a dozen different people agreeing with your schizophrenic self! Talk about stopping the nonsense.
76 racing sux

Ashley, OH

#155 Apr 29, 2008
Outraged your right!! The Fraziers are doing what ever they can to run there big mouths,which as everbody knows is what they do best! I'm not related to the Rosebrook's but they have been in my life sense the 80's and I would do anything for anyone of them. I have never met a bad one unlike the Frazier family which I've never meet a good! That's probley because there isn't one!
PLEASE

Urbana, OH

#156 Apr 29, 2008
THE TRUTH IS GONNA COME OUT WHEN NOBODY EXPECTS IT TOO. ONE DAY REST WILL COME TO MANY. THEN ALL RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE A NEW COMMENT.. ITS ALL CRAZY..
INDIA

Urbana, OH

#157 Apr 29, 2008
AMEN..I MUST AGREE. ON THE SCRIPTURE. GODS WORD IS TRUE AND WILL REMAIN TRUE TILL THE END. IF I WAS IN ANYBODYS SHOES KNOWING THESE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED I WOULD NOT SLEEP A WINK ..WHAT A MESS OF CONFUSION IT IS
hmmm

Mansfield, OH

#158 Apr 29, 2008
Outraged wrote:
This goes to "R rosebrooks true killers" I don't know who you are but you are one sick person! I don't care how fucking well you know Annie or Lyndsie but they are my family! You are messed up in your head to think that its cool to talk stupid shit like that about someone!!! It's funny how you supposedly know them so well but you didn't even spell Lyndsie's name right?!? Seems to me that when you know someone really well you know how to spell their names right!! HUH?!?! You have got to be one of the dumbest people to have ever sat in front of a computer and typed! I really think you should just keep your damn mouth shut or stay the hell away from a computer!! You kinda sound guilty of something yourself, is that why your attacking Annie and Lyndsie?? The funny thing about this is that this isn't even about Annie or Lyndsie, this is about Joe Sr. and Joe Jr. so GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!! O and "hmmm" You need to do the same!!!!!! This website only goes to show that morons shouldn't be allowed to own a computer!!!!
I don't think I ever said anything about lyndise or Annie! And if you wasn't so freaking dumb you would have read that they was saying shit about Kurt first and "R rosebrooks true killers" shot back at them. You think someone is going to let another talk about someone they care about or know and let them say stuff that's not true without saying anything back? Don't tell me that I need to get a life and grow up.When you don't even know me! Personally I don't give a crap about who Lyndise or Annie sleeps with. What does the truth hurt? Did Miss.& Mrs.Little Innocent's secret come out? awww Look everybody another little Rosebrook Fan is pissed off!!
BigMoney49

United States

#159 Apr 29, 2008
WOW!! I haven't been on and dang look at the new tidbits. As for K Warrick and the Lattermire families. I wish Fraziers or how ever knows what happened to these families to step up, and if these boys are dead tell the parents or families where they are so they may be laid to rest in a rightful manner. As for Dan, I have heard that too. Rumor has it(or is it rumors) she was the last to be seen with Kelly. I feel for these families. All this crap just keeps opening old wounds and pouring the salt on them. As for Kurt, I would trust him any father than I can throw him. As for the Lou Kerns, I always thought he was a good guy, maybe I am wrong. Only God knows and everyone else is to chicken to speak the truth.

Since: Apr 08

Galena, OH

#160 Apr 29, 2008
You know I have tried to type something on here that you would understand. I am not sure though that most of you know what that is... understanding.
Yes, we all should show compassion for the families of those lost. I pray that they find peace soon.
I also pray for a speedy answer to all the questions out there so people quit hurting each other. But no matter what answers you get, if it is not what you think it should be you will still disagree. So why not just stop this nonsense now. What is with the name calling and bashing. That is not even right. And hmmmm...You are running your mouth about crap you don't know anything about as well. You sit there saying you didn't say anything but then you turn right around and say it. Boy you sure are an adult.
And R Rosebrooks- to say something about where Annie works and that you work right next to her, if I were her I would go to higher ups and let them know you are spreading crap on the net and get your dumb butt fired. It is written proof for all to see. And any human with any computer sense can find out who you are. So is this all worth loosing your job or maybe even family??? And that is not a threat, that is just a fact that many households going through hardship financially split apart. So think before you type next time. And remember you are NOT the judge and are not to judge. God will do that in time.
God Bless to all families involved in this mess. And yes that means the Rosebrook's as well as the Fraizer's. No matter who they are I wish them all peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friday night bingo in bellefontaine !!!!!! at... 12 hr I will be watching 4
Operation Desert Stormy 21 hr Caiaphas 3
Why Doesn't Trump release his tax returns? (May '16) 21 hr Caiaphas 26
Chief Standley & Ben Stahler need to go 22 hr The truth 17
christ our king church (Dec '09) Thu Mark B 78
Jim Jordan whining again Thu Caiaphas 4
what does the Democratic ticket look like in 2020? Thu Caiaphas 100

Bellefontaine Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages