proud 2ba kerns

Cleveland, TN

#281 Mar 4, 2010
u said it LOST... why bring it back up and get it all started again????? JUST LET THE SHIT GO!!!! there are millions of other things to talk about besides this subject...LET IT BE
curious

Asheville, NC

#282 Mar 4, 2010
people who have things to hide want things kept secret and not DUG up !! youd think that rosebrooks family would want all the shit DUG up if he's innocent ..or if there is more to it ?
i dont know just saying if i were innocent id want alot of digging going on
76 racing sucks

Marysville, OH

#284 May 27, 2011
It wont be long and Joe will be released. Curt Frazier wont be getting much sleep !
oh i gotta pee

Marengo, OH

#285 May 30, 2011
76 racing sucks wrote:
It wont be long and Joe will be released. Curt Frazier wont be getting much sleep !
Yeah when is that?? sometime this summer??
linkplease

Akron, OH

#286 May 31, 2011
Fick.... you queer
Laker

Mount Vernon, OH

#287 Jun 17, 2011
Rosebrook belongs in jail for the rest of his life i i i know what he has done, my heart goes out to Angie and Jennifer for their brothers lost.
why me

Maple Heights, OH

#288 Jun 18, 2011
Laker wrote:
Rosebrook belongs in jail for the rest of his life i i i know what he has done, my heart goes out to Angie and Jennifer for their brothers lost.
Who is Angie and Jennifer? What brothers are lost?
ur sick and twisted

Mansfield, OH

#289 Jun 18, 2011
76 racing sucks wrote:
..WTF IS YOUR ISSUE WITH THIS MAN? SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE SOME SKELETONS HANGING IN YOUR CLOSET YOU DONT WANT TO EXSPOSE.. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE.. IT AMUSES ME THAT PEOPLE CAN SIT HERE AND THROW INUENDOS AT PEOPLE BUT THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR WHAT THEIR FAMILY HAS DONE EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES LET THEM LEARN FROM IT STOP REHASHING THE PAST THIS WAS AN OLD TOPIC THAT WASNT TALKED ABOUT AND SOME MORON HAD TO GO AND RESTART IT.. DROP IT WHATS DONE IS DONE AND ITS OVER!!!
mia

Santa Barbara, CA

#290 Jun 19, 2011
well then if u know then tellem where he is cause we would like closer
yeah

Mansfield, OH

#291 Jun 26, 2011
ur sick and twisted wrote:
<quoted text>..WTF IS YOUR ISSUE WITH THIS MAN? SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE SOME SKELETONS HANGING IN YOUR CLOSET YOU DONT WANT TO EXSPOSE.. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE.. IT AMUSES ME THAT PEOPLE CAN SIT HERE AND THROW INUENDOS AT PEOPLE BUT THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR WHAT THEIR FAMILY HAS DONE EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES LET THEM LEARN FROM IT STOP REHASHING THE PAST THIS WAS AN OLD TOPIC THAT WASNT TALKED ABOUT AND SOME MORON HAD TO GO AND RESTART IT.. DROP IT WHATS DONE IS DONE AND ITS OVER!!!
Yes I'm certain that individual has issues and lots of skeletons. Hiding one now and will never grow up.
To some bringing up the past is the only way they live because what happened in the past good or bad they feel as though it will help them in the future.
Connie

Mansfield, OH

#292 Jun 29, 2011
why me wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Angie and Jennifer? What brothers are lost?
lattimer those r his sisters
thehurtgirl

Marysville, OH

#293 Aug 7, 2011
Logan County Mom wrote:
who is Kelly Warrick? Never heard of them.
he is my uncle the one that I'm looking for I'm not afraid of anyone and I'm the only one looking for him becuase everyone else is fucking afraid I'm not very old but I want the fucking truth if that's not to much to ask for I do not know if he is alive I really hope he is I need to see him I need him he was an outcast in the family just like me and I am not screwing around when I said he is my unlce I have letters from him when he was in jail
thehurtgirl

Marysville, OH

#294 Aug 7, 2011
BigMoney49 wrote:
As for the Warrick boy and the Lattermire boy missing persons case. I think the families maybe scared to try. I know one of them called and called Gerald Heaton a few years back when their son's name was mentioned in the paper when Rosebrook got charged. They were told he was in a meeting, in court or would return there calls. they never did call them back. I couldn't imagine if one of my grandkids or kids came up missing and never
knew what happened. I would fight like hell to
find out but I really think they are scared. I hope
they know in the end it's the good Lord who will
judge them.
I'm kellys niece I'm young but I'm bot afaid and I want to know what happend to him I don't want him to be dead but I'll never know if I don't have help if you have any info please let me know my family is afraid to fight but i'm not I want to know and I keep being told I can't do it because I'm young please help I'm desprate
thehurtgirl

Marysville, OH

#295 Aug 7, 2011
Big Mamma wrote:
Please give me an update....Who is Kelly Warrick?
Male or female? What happened? Who is the family? West Mansfield? Curiosity killed the cat and I am too young to die.
Kelly warrick is my uncle and he was from westmansfield I need to find him
thehurtgirl

Marysville, OH

#296 Aug 7, 2011
76 racing sux wrote:
Kurt don,t pay anyone to vandalize his house he just burns his & everybody in his family down & they all get checks.What about all the money Kurt owes the I.R.S. where's he get his money?Ripping people off? You take your vehicle for him to work on & they will rob off the parts they want & push it in the weeds.Everybody know's it was Kurt that had Dana Frazier kill Kelly Warick Even the LCSO know's that.Kelly's 8FT. under a pond in union
co. that Louie Kerns was digging.Joe didn.t have
anything to do with Kelly.
I beileve the pond is on 31 coming out of marysville close to what used to be a white house I beilveve it burned but it is at the bottom of a hill iv always had dreams about it I wish I knew
thehurtgirl

Marysville, OH

#297 Aug 7, 2011
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the family of Michael Lattimer, yep we're all scared to open our mouths, it's been 10 yrs. since Michael's been "missing", I'm sure he's dead of he would have contacted one of us. For all of you saying what a nice guy Joe or Carl is, you better get some facts 1st and re-think just how "nice" they are !! Carl called Michael at his grandmothers house to come meet him and Joe and the last time Michael was ever seen was getting into the truck with those 2 !! Curt Frazier I'm sure has just as dirty hands in all of this !!
I would like to get some info about Michael becuase Kelly is my uncle and I think I have a feeling where they are
countrygirlready 2kickass

Marysville, OH

#298 Nov 3, 2011
so is curt dead yet? and why the hell are people setting their houses on fire?! cant they take a punishment for what they have done ugggg people suck ass
Oneday

Atchison, KS

#299 Jun 12, 2012
I grew up knowing both rosebrooks and frazier..never was really associated with either..i raced at rosebrooks dirt track when i was 12 till i was 14. I knew mr frazier from shadybowl. I have since moved from the area but always been interested in the rosebrook case. Just know this, eventually at some point the truth will come out. I am not and will not pick sides the only thing i will say is this. LCSD has always been a shady shady group of wild cowboys and they 2 will be exposed someday for the wrongs they have done. But that doesnt ever replace a lost loved one. I lost friends with the moody tragedy. All im going to ask is this: when it all comes to light and the truth comes out..will everyone be able to handle and cope with what they learn? I hope people find they closure they desperatly seek. As for me i will always be curious about the rosebrooks and moody cases i just hope we all get the answers we want and can cope with it
Just say know

Mount Vernon, OH

#300 Jun 12, 2012
Well the word is that rogue elements inside the LCSO gave this kid up. Some of these people were double dealing with the choppers and one was almost caught with a stolen Jon Deere that used a fake vin #
justice

Mansfield, OH

#301 Jun 15, 2012
Big Momma wrote:
Do any of you people personally know Curt Frazier? Most likely you don't, He's a GREAT guy! Who really gives a crap if he has a record,which he has never denied or hidden, he does not live in denial of his past and it(his past) pales in comparison to the crimes of others. He didn't try killing someone, Rosebrooks tried killing him! Unlike Joe Rosebrook he makes his living in a legit way, not from dealing drugs or stealing cars. Did you not read in the paper that there was plenty of evidence,not to mention Rosebrook's own admission by pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. Like father like son may very well be the case in this situation.Anyways there is all this sympathy for a family who apparently has NO RESPECT for human life as they continuously try to take it with no regard. How about a little respect for the victims of their crimes and their families? Walk a day in their shoes or know them, so you can make an intelligent remark or opinion.
You are funny he's a dirtball!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen May Shhhhh 35 min Maybe she Cra Cra 32
Bellefontaine first church of god 2 hr curious 1
Why? 2 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 8
Why Is FDR Now A Disgrace To Democrats? 2 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 6
should it be criminal to be a christian? 3 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 20
We Told You So! 4 hr trailoftears 16
VFW Shuts Down Tea Party Over ‘Dangers of Islam... 4 hr Ironbutterfly 2
More from around the web

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE