of 21
Next Last
DickTracy

North Webster, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2008
County Man Arrested on Conspiracy to Commit Murder
Written by Chad Wilkinson
Monday, 07 April 2008

Joe Rosebrook Judd Jr. Detectives from the Logan County Sheriff's Office arrested a 33 year-old man Sunday night on the charge of conspiracy to commit murder. Lt. Andy Smith reports Joe Rosebrook Judd Jr. was picked up around 11:30 p.m. Sunday. Judd Jr. resides on Euclid Street in Rushylvania and is currently lodged in the Logan County Jail. Judd Jr.'s arrest comes as part of an ongoing investigation by the Logan County Sheriff's Office. No other details on the conspiracy charge have been release

Does anyone know the scoop on this? I had heard things about his dad but forget what it was.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2008
I'd be interested in hearing the scoop on this too. I was thinking his dad was doing time for some sort of murder, but there was never any proof of a murder or something along those lines.
sherriff henry

Mansfield, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2008
joe rosebrook was a good guy ,but we just had to give him a hard time!!!

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2008
It says: The target of the conspiracy charge in the elder Rosebrook's case was Curtis Frazier. Evidence included tape recordings and testimony in which Mr. Rosebrook paid David C. Ott $2,000 in May 2004 after an original racketeering indictment was filed against him.

I figured Frazier was tied in there somewhere. Isn't he a bum, too?
hello

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2008
Logan County Mom wrote:
It says: The target of the conspiracy charge in the elder Rosebrook's case was Curtis Frazier. Evidence included tape recordings and testimony in which Mr. Rosebrook paid David C. Ott $2,000 in May 2004 after an original racketeering indictment was filed against him.
I figured Frazier was tied in there somewhere. Isn't he a bum, too?
He is the one that is allowed to roam the sheriffs office whenever he wants, has a record (not a good one) and has been said to do some dirty work for the deputies. Also has been seen out to breakfast with Chuck Stout on more than one occasion. Sounds a little fishy!
DickTracy

North Webster, IN

#6 Apr 8, 2008
who roams the sheriffs office?

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2008
DickTracy wrote:
who roams the sheriffs office?
Curt Frazier does. I heard that before on this forum. His wife works for the Juvenile Detention center in town too??
want to knom

Wapakoneta, OH

#8 Apr 9, 2008
Curt Frazier is nothing but a puss who couldn' do his own time so he rolled on Rosebrook.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 9, 2008
The murder that Junior is allegedly involved in is supposed to be totally separate from what his father was allegedly involved in.
youknowho

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2008
Im so sick and tired of people wanting to judge the Rosebrooks.If anyone knew them like i do they wouldnt be making stupid comments about something they have no clue about.If the logan county sherrifs department wants to blame someone for murder maybe,they should look at some of the krooked cops in the department.P.S. The sherrifs department is just mad because they didnt have enuff crap on Jo SR.That now they have to go to his son and try to screw up his life too

Location hidden

#11 Apr 9, 2008
Then if you know something, why not spill it? Tell us what you think is going on. How can they be such great guys and get arrested for murder and shit? Makes no sense.
friend to all

Mount Gilead, OH

#12 Apr 9, 2008
Ok, Glad to see something in here about the Rosebrook's. First of all how can it be Joe Eldon Rosebrook Judd Jr when there is no Sr.? Sr. as they are reporting is Joe Eldon Rosebrook. So as far as I have been taught in school, you are given the suffix when you have the same name as someone else in your family. I better go back to school. Or maybe they should!
They(Bellefontaine's finest) are reporting more about the Dad and his past then the actual story at hand itself. Go figure. Here is what I know. Curt Frazier was allowed to roam around freely at the Sheriff's office until recently. I hear they revoked that right. Dang, I am to late to get my pass.
If you knew Joe (Sr.) you would know he is a good guy. He would do anything for you as long as you didn't treat him badly. Now as far as his wrong doings....I was not there all the time. I just know everyone does something wrong daily. Just to what extent who knows but that person. Ours is not to judge that is God's place in the end. So I hope Joe Jr. was not in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting taken for his Dad's past. That is sure what it sounds like when you hear the news or read it. They had nothing else to get his Dad on so let's go after the son.
Good job Logan County's Best. Good Job......
Remeber to vote for them again in November. NOT!!!!
Old Soul

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2008
Okay, here is my take on this subject. This is an election year and yes, Joe Sr., can be a nice guy but let us not forget that he did do some of the things he went to jail for. Believe me, he is being well cared for where he is. He knows a lot of things about this county and they would not like it if you told it. So just suppose a couple of things, like the thought of using his son to keep his mouth shut. Or maybe stringing these charges along until after the elections and dropping them. This way they appear to be going after the "big guys". Doing their job so to speak. I knew that they brought Joe Sr. back to the county a couple of weeks ago for what I understand, a lie detector test. The pieces didn't quite fit together until the announcement about his son. They, the LCSO, have shot their credibility with most of the county so it will be interesting to see if I am correct in this.
Grandpa

Bucyrus, OH

#14 Apr 10, 2008
I agree with what YOUKNOWHO and OLD SOUL had to say about Joe. Joe is a nice guy he would do any thing for anyone. This is what cost him so much he trusted to many people. He would let the sheriff deputies and the city cops come in and out and take what ever parts they wanted. JOE thought they were his friends but they weren't. It just might be that Joe knows more than the good old boys would want any body else to hear. So they go after his son Joe Judd. It just may be that his so called friends set him up.
Big Momma

Mount Gilead, OH

#15 Apr 10, 2008
Do any of you people personally know Curt Frazier? Most likely you don't, He's a GREAT guy! Who really gives a crap if he has a record,which he has never denied or hidden, he does not live in denial of his past and it(his past) pales in comparison to the crimes of others. He didn't try killing someone, Rosebrooks tried killing him! Unlike Joe Rosebrook he makes his living in a legit way, not from dealing drugs or stealing cars. Did you not read in the paper that there was plenty of evidence,not to mention Rosebrook's own admission by pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit murder. Like father like son may very well be the case in this situation.Anyways there is all this sympathy for a family who apparently has NO RESPECT for human life as they continuously try to take it with no regard. How about a little respect for the victims of their crimes and their families? Walk a day in their shoes or know them, so you can make an intelligent remark or opinion.
Becky

Mount Gilead, OH

#16 Apr 10, 2008
I agree with Big Momma. Have someone try and kill a loved one in your family and see how nice you think they are,or how great of people they truly are.Remember the old adage you can't judge a book by the cover!Or how about there are two sides to every story, although I do not know either family I base my opinions on facts. The facts in this situation seems to be that the father is currently serving time on a conviction for conspiracy to commit murder, and the son is currently charged with a very similar crime. It leads me to ask what crimes they are trying to cover that they fear strongly enough to try to have people killed, the public needs to do the math and looks at the facts. As the old saying goes it's not rocket science.
mad cow

Sunbury, OH

#17 Apr 10, 2008
I don't know anything about this, but,,,facts can't "seem". Facts are substantiated truths.
I will say this.. With the LCSD's propensity to solve murders..NOT...and their prospensity to always have at least one dirty cop involved.. I'd say it would be a real good idea to sit and watch this one play out. There is ALWAYS more than meets the eye im Logan County.
Not saying Big Momma and you aren't correct.. I just don't trust anything the LCSD does, or says. There is always something.... i wonder if there are any teenage girls involved.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 10, 2008
Wow...Becky and Big Momma both posting with a Cardington IP, within an hour of each other and both praising Curt Frazier? WHAT a coincidence.

Isn't it true that Curt keeps his ass outta jail and trouble now by ratting out his friends? That's what I've heard anyway.
mad cow

Sunbury, OH

#19 Apr 10, 2008
maybe they have a big family like zorro does. ;) and those girls vote too!
Becky

Mount Gilead, OH

#20 Apr 10, 2008
You shouldn't go by logan county mom.but by the name bad check bandit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yin Da buffet 19 min Chinese loving in... 1
CNN Ali Velshi destroys GOP Congressman lies ab... 1 hr Wong Dong 71
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 1 hr Wong Dong 592
TO THOSE in DENIAL ABOUT A LIB/DEM/LEFT MEDIA: 1 hr Wong Dong 12
Life Lesson's! 1 hr LOL 311
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Jordan as Representative? (Dec '11) Mar 25 Jordanians 116
IS the DEMOCRAT PARTY in DANGER of EXTINCTION? Mar 24 Wong Dong 130

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages