First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOW

Torrance, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Anyone know where we can find Emerson-Biggins and his BIG mouth?
Emerson-Biggins

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2012
All up in your bizznass
Wow

Shelby, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Boy, I bet Emerson is all scared now. LOL
HeYY

Shelby, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
What happened to the D. S. topic, it was just getting good and they take it off. Bummer.
Emerson-Biggins

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I was wondering the same thing! Didn't even find anything new out :(
Wow

Shelby, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Look out people it may be your baby next that she is saying is hers. Oh, and we don't know her story. There is no story she can tell to justify claiming a baby that is not yours and posting pictures of that baby acting like she has had him the whole time. Takes a sick individual to even have same pictures plastered all over her house. She probably can't have any kids after all the abortions she has claimed to have and she is what 18 or 19 years old. SICK, SICK, SICK.....
hEyYY

Shelby, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Hope there is no one close to her that has a baby, just the thought of D. S. being around someone else's baby gives me the shivers.
hEyYY

Centerburg, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Any news on the mental Destanie Simpson. Heard she has no job and is keeping a low profile now that she has been a proven liar and basically a piece trash.
NOW

Fredericktown, OH

#9 Dec 15, 2012
She is nothing but trash. Hoping she is in the mental hospital where she belongs. Are the pictures still up in her apartment? She is insane.
hmmmm

Loveland, OH

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone worry that she has this supposed baby and did something to it? She claimed to be pregnant and now there is no baby. Has CSB been encouraged to investigate?
poor AND educated

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Does she have another kid? She talkes about a kid on fb. She said something about having baby clothes for someone bc her son had outgrown them. Don't know the girl, but many ppl have talked about this alleged baby, or lack there of.
poor AND educated

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Does anyone worry that she has this supposed baby and did something to it? She claimed to be pregnant and now there is no baby. Has CSB been encouraged to investigate?
i read on fb that someone called to report it. She claimed that the baby was with a friend, and the mother of the friend made it very clear on fb that her daughter did NOT have d.s.'s baby and never did. I guess ppl were contacting this other family looking for the baby bc d.s. said they had him/her (don't know which). This was around the time she went to jail for harassment and threatening to kill another girls baby. Sounds like some crazy stuff going on!!
NOW

Fredericktown, OH

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Children Services was notified. The pictures she posted on facebook is not her son. That little boy belongs to someone else. She has no baby. Wish people would quit catering to her and set her straight. Her baby exists only in her mind. She needs some serious help!
hEyYY

Centerburg, OH

#14 Dec 19, 2012
I will not even let her look at my lttle boy, she is psycho. Destanie Simpson is in need of straight jacket and a padded room.
NOW

Centerburg, OH

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Seen where her ultasound picture that she has posted on facebook with Keydric Tyree written acrossed it is also a fake. She got it off the internet had the name Hayne and a December 2008 date on it. What a loser trying to get people to believe she has a baby. Why not just show her own if she has one? Bring on the mental evaluation please.
Lmao

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
The funny thing about all this is why would you talk so much shit about someone that's got so much shit on you. Everyone is worried about a child that does not exist. So the bitch is nuts making up story's. but what about Alisha smith doing coke while her daughter is in the same room Layin on da floor cryin but she is too f**ked up TO do anything about it. And she be f**king a dude for her pills while her daughters right there.. She be so messed up that she passes out and her daughter be screaming her head off... Now what the bigger problem here people a girl maybe telling a lie about a baby that does not exist or a girl doing all these thing with her child here with her that's the question fo real
NOW

Centerburg, OH

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Lmao wrote:
The funny thing about all this is why would you talk so much shit about someone that's got so much shit on you. Everyone is worried about a child that does not exist. So the bitch is nuts making up story's. but what about Alisha smith doing coke while her daughter is in the same room Layin on da floor cryin but she is too f**ked up TO do anything about it. And she be f**king a dude for her pills while her daughters right there.. She be so messed up that she passes out and her daughter be screaming her head off... Now what the bigger problem here people a girl maybe telling a lie about a baby that does not exist or a girl doing all these thing with her child here with her that's the question fo real
And how would you, Lmao, know about what happened with this girl and her daughter, unless you were also there doing the same thing. Sounds like you are as much to blame as she is. Did you call for help or just sit there watch too. That makes you just as guilty, Destanie Simpson.
WOW

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Now she says her baby is in foster care in Troy. Can anyone tell me why a baby would be taken away at birth? Can anyone say DRUGS... And she puts stuff on here about someone that she has seen do drugs with a child in the same room. D.Simpson really needs to leave other people alone until she cleans up her own act and be responsible for her own actions. Quit bugging people for money all the time. SHE is a USER and a LOSER.
DON W SOUTH

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Emerson in Sidney seems to be hiring. They hire alot of people.
WOW

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Crack head who#e that she is can't keep a job. Fizoli, McDonalds, AGC, NKP, now working for your local drive-thru selling that beer to them underage friends of hers. She does like to party, check it out on WPKO website, back in August and October. You are right, D.S. is a total LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do you stand on Border Wall, Chain Migrat... 4 min Sabastion Gant 46
Thirteen Russian Nationals indicted 7 min Votethemout 20
My Confession to Topix (Jul '14) 1 hr caiaphas 54
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 3 hr caiaphas 2,319
Rush Limbaugh's contract is up, his benefactors... (Apr '16) 22 hr caiaphas 36
Why Doesn't Trump release his tax returns? (May '16) 22 hr caiaphas 23
Poll Who do you believe is the most Sullen poster? (Aug '13) Sat DON W SOUTH 495

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages