Homosexuals, the fathers of all lies!

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#65 Jul 6, 2012
trailoftears wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to show your level of education KJ. What the data indicates is that there may indeed be a genetic factor as the percentage jumps quite a bit when considering identical twins. It does not mean that the other child will have a 100% chance of being gay as somebody else indicated, but it means that they will have more of a predisposition towards being gay. But you would still need to factor things like environmental factors, personal experience, etc. Sure, for the most part, identical twins share the same dna but this does not mean that they will think or like the same things. They do not share the same fingerprints. One could like to sing and the other might like football. One might love chocolate and the other strawberry. Identical twins are never exactly the same but the jump in percentages with identical twins is what you would expect to find if there is indeed a genetic factor at work as well.
Educate yourself, please, instead of trying to latch on to any and everything that you think supports your view that homosexuality is wrong, an offense against your evil god, corrupt, a perversion, and whatever else you always try to claim it is. If you don't like homosexuals, don't be gay. Don't associate with them. By focusing so hard on the issue of homosexuality, all you do is make it a bigger factor in your life. If it is truly something that turns your stomach or that you cannot tolerate, why put so much energy into it? Your actions are illogical. You must love to talk about things that disgust you. You must also somehow think that it is your responsibility to stamp out those things that you do not agree with. You do not wish to allow others the same freedoms to choose how to live as has been given to you and by this alone, your actions become immoral. You are not a good person but you could be if you truly wanted to. But I fear that at present, you have a very weak understanding of what is truly good. You think that obedience to a higher authority equals good. I would argue that this in itself is not at all what constitutes as good. You would say that I am souless or void of the spirit and cannot know God while I would simply say that you are ignorant and mean.
{but it means that they will have more of a predisposition towards being gay.}

Sure and maybe the other twin will have more of a predisposition towards being a pedophile.

Moron, Another homosexual jar filled with homosexual honey laced with poison.

Since: Oct 09

Russells Point

#66 Jul 6, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
{but it means that they will have more of a predisposition towards being gay.}
Sure and maybe the other twin will have more of a predisposition towards being a pedophile.
Moron, Another homosexual jar filled with homosexual honey laced with poison.
It's not my problem that you do not always understand what statistics actually represent. Again, you try to put homosexuality and pedophilia in the same category but your statement lacks reason. They are not the same. You only link them because you are stupid, yet you would call me the moron. You do not even understand how to present a logical argument. You only wish to insult, while offering no real counter-arguments. The very fact that you would put those who harm children in the same category as those who have a same-sex preference, shows that you still lack a true understanding of either. And the fact that you spend so much time preaching about it reveals even more about your personal insecurities then it does the actual issues. The fact that your focus is more geared towards what others who live differently than you do, instead of yourself, shows off how you are not concerned with bettering yourself or becoming a better person in general. You only wish to force others into the same mold as you have squeezed yourself into. How big does ones ego have to be to think that your way is the only way and everyone else should conform to it? There is something to be said about those who wish to control the lives of others....and it is not possitive by any means. JMO

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#67 Jul 6, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
More homosexual honey filled with poison.
So you can't deny that it is the truth then...we see.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#68 Jul 6, 2012
Au Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
That blows your theory right there.
Identical twins have the same DNA. If homosexuality were genetic, which is isn't, then 100% of identical twins would be one way or the other.
I see you have a little comprehension problem, so I will tell you just the relevent part of that so you can understand:

"This indicates both heritability and that something environmental (probably hormone levels in utero) is at play."

Do you know what a hormone is and how they effect fetal development, or shall I explain that to you too?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#69 Jul 6, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>

This is also the

Which would remove all the boundaries for lawful and proper sexual expression.

The ACLU is defending Matthew Limon, a homosexual who committed sodomy against a 14-year-old boy in 2000.
As you can see the (ACLU) under the direction of upper level homosexuals have been hard at work since 2000 and before pushing for these changes to the age of consent laws.

At the time of his crime, Simon was 18 years old. The ACLU is claiming that Limon's conviction is unconstitutionally discriminatory because the penalties for sodomy with a minor are different than for heterosexual sex with a minor.
What a cart load of horse poo!
Let's see some proof other than opinions from your religious right-wing propaganda that support your contention that, "homosexual goal of {Neutral Gender Sexual Identity}"

Jerry Sandusky is a straight man who is a pedophile. Why are you so anxious to distance yourself from the fact that he is indeed straight? Because it simply doesn't conform to your prejudicial bias.

The ACLU is defending Matthew Limon because the legal penalty for same sex contact is much more severe than it would be if they were an opposite sex couple. Your cut-and-paste says so itself. It has nothing to do with your personal obsession pedophilia.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#70 Jul 6, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
{Recent studies have found that when one identical twin is gay, there is a 52 percent chance the other is also gay;}
Which will prove there is no homosexual gene. And for those of you still wondering? There is also no pedophilia gene. Nope, just free will sexual perversion.
Just another homosexual jar of honey laced with poison!
Of course there is no one gene that causes homosexuality, duh! There is no one gene that causes left-handedness either. Genetics is much more complex than that as well as effected by hormones. Is your knowledge still based on biology after middle school?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#73 Jul 14, 2012
LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cart load of horse poo!
Let's see some proof other than opinions from your religious right-wing propaganda that support your contention that, "homosexual goal of {Neutral Gender Sexual Identity}"
Jerry Sandusky is a straight man who is a pedophile. Why are you so anxious to distance yourself from the fact that he is indeed straight? Because it simply doesn't conform to your prejudicial bias.
The ACLU is defending Matthew Limon because the legal penalty for same sex contact is much more severe than it would be if they were an opposite sex couple. Your cut-and-paste says so itself. It has nothing to do with your personal obsession pedophilia.
Jerry Sanducky slept with BOYS, how the hell does that make him "straight"?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#74 Jul 14, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Sanducky slept with BOYS, how the hell does that make him "straight"?
He was married to the same woman since the 60s. Dottie Sandusky said she and Jerry slept in the same room and in the same bed and that she doesn't go to bed until Jerry goes to bed. Dottie talked about their marriage of nearly 46 years. She said on the stand that she and Jerry tried to have biological children, but didn't get pregnant so they decided to adopt.

How the hell does that make him "gay"?

He's attracted to CHILDREN.
pollster

Lewistown, OH

#75 Jul 15, 2012
LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is no one gene that causes homosexuality, duh! There is no one gene that causes left-handedness either. Genetics is much more complex than that as well as effected by hormones. Is your knowledge still based on biology after middle school?
The pursuit of happiness can never be based upon the homosexual lie that every one has a civil right to engage in the perversion of their liking to obtain that happiness! If the pursuit of happiness is dependent upon ones own sexual gratification, then the pedophile has a civil right to pursue their personal happiness within that framework as well! You see why, when you work these homosexual lies down to their least common denominator how ridicules they really are! Again, its a lie stuffed into a lie, stuffed into a lie!

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#76 Jul 15, 2012
pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
The pursuit of happiness can never be based upon the homosexual lie that every one has a civil right to engage in the perversion of their liking to obtain that happiness! If the pursuit of happiness is dependent upon ones own sexual gratification, then the pedophile has a civil right to pursue their personal happiness within that framework as well! You see why, when you work these homosexual lies down to their least common denominator how ridicules they really are! Again, its a lie stuffed into a lie, stuffed into a lie!
You're just making stuff up again. No surprise!
pollster

Lewistown, OH

#77 Jul 16, 2012
LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just making stuff up again. No surprise!
The scandal centers on Jerry Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant football coach, whose alleged pedophilic acts involved boys (8 at present, but the count is rising) as young as 10. His sexual abuse of these boys is not fit family reading material, making it difficult to fully comprehend the seriousness of the case. Indeed, the subject of homosexual activity is likewise difficult to discuss in public. Neither practice provides table talk material. Both are deviant, degenerate and disgusting.

Homosexuality in America is now out of the closet, front and center (and has been for some time). Now homosexual man/boy activity (pederasty) is under the microscope, its normality, genetic implications and social acceptance being examined.

From what we are witnessing at Penn State and the firing of its president, Dr. Graham Spanier, and beloved head football coach, Joe Paterno, it appears that the public in general and the university trustees in particular are voting against man/boy activity – the same kind of activity being promoted in our society within NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association) and the American Psychiatric Association (APA).

In other words, our libertine culture is in the process of making pederasty as acceptable as the lavender revolution itself.[
pollster

Lewistown, OH

#78 Jul 20, 2012
This is the latest lie being told by the homosexual agenda.

There is no such thing as homophobia.

To say there is homophobia is like saying there is hetrophobia. It is just ridiculous.

Remember homosexuals manipulate all language to try and advance their agenda.

It is a funny thing that some talk about changing the fave of aids.

But they never talk about changing the behavour that spreads aids.

More homosexual spin.

Homophobia hinders AIDS fight

By SEAN CAHILL | 7/20/12 8:27 AM EDT

HIV/AIDS remains one of the biggest health issues that the U.S. is confronting today. Hundreds of millions of dollars in private and public funding go to combat the disease each year. But to be effective, far more must be allocated to the specific populations at greatest risk.

One reason we are falling short is that homophobia still channels HIV prevention funding away from the group that most needs it: gay men. We often hear about the changing face of AIDS. That the population now getting infected is disproportionately black and Latino. Black heterosexual women, we know, are particularly hard-hit.



But gay men — especially black gay men — remain at the epicenter of the U.S. epidemic. Of the 50,000 Americans infected each year; more than 60 percent, or over 30,000, are gay and bisexual men. Those of us in the trenches need to make some tough public statements if we are going to stem the tide of infection.

In 2009, only 27 percent of new HIV infections occurred through heterosexual contact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Only 9 percent was due to injection drug use. The lion’s share of new infections—64 percent — occurred among men who have sex with men.

The demographic groups with the highest numbers of HIV infections were, first, white men having sex with men and then black men having sex with men. Third and fourth were, respectively, Latino men having sex with men and then heterosexual black women.

Alarmingly, black gay male infections were almost as high as those among white gay males — vastly disproportionate to their percentage of the population. New infections among black gay and bisexual males age 13 to 29 increased 48 percent from 2006 to 2009.

You might expect that the group hardest hit by HIV — young gay and bisexual black males - would get a proportionate large share of public funding. You would be wrong.

In a 2009 Wisconsin case study, among blacks, male on male sex accounted for 58 percent of AIDS diagnoses that year. Yet black gay men only received 19 percent of targeted tests, and made up only 11 percent of HIV prevention clients.

These numbers are typical. Only 27 percent of HIV education and risk reduction funding was allocated for gay and bisexual men, according to a 2011 Centers for Disease Control analysis. Only 16 percent of National Institutes of Health funding for HIV that was targeted to a specific risk group was allotted to gay and bisexual men, according to a 2011 report by the White House Office of National AIDS Policy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/787...

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#79 Jul 24, 2012
Sally Ride, who died today after a 17-month battle with pancreatic cancer, was the first female U.S. astronaut in space and became friends with Tam O'Shaugnessy at the age of 12. It was not until today, however — nearly 50 years after meeting — that their 27-year romantic relationship was made public.

Of the further implications of today's news, Griffin added: "The fact that Sally Ride was a lesbian will further help round out Americans's understanding of the contributions of LGBT Americans to our country. Our love and condolences go out to her partner."

Asked about those who would have opposed legal recognition of her sister's relationship, Bear Ride bluntly replied, "Who cares about them, really? There are those who are stubbornly ignorant, and if they want to continue in that, God bless them, but probably best not to talk to my family."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/first-fe...
Ray

Torquay, UK

#80 Oct 11, 2012
Of course homosexuality is a perversion, any unbiased person knows this. The problem is that many are biased because they are homosexual or have homosexual loved ones. There can be no greater bias than being in this position. No arguments or facts will change their minds, as they don't want to change them. End of story.
Ahmed

Centerburg, OH

#81 Oct 11, 2012
Of course it end of story. LindaS ended intelligent discussion of topic almost three months ago. Why reopen dead thread? Homosexulity may be atypical. That not mean it bad. I talk to Allah and Yahweh both this morning. They okay with gays and Lesbians now. Other gods just laugh at you.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#83 Oct 11, 2012
pollster wrote:
This is the latest lie being told by the homosexual agenda.
There is no such thing as homophobia.
To say there is homophobia is like saying there is hetrophobia. It is just ridiculous.
Remember homosexuals manipulate all language to try and advance their agenda.
It is a funny thing that some talk about changing the fave of aids.
But they never talk about changing the behavour that spreads aids.
More homosexual spin.
Homophobia hinders AIDS fight
By SEAN CAHILL | 7/20/12 8:27 AM EDT
HIV/AIDS remains one of the biggest health issues that the U.S. is confronting today. Hundreds of millions of dollars in private and public funding go to combat the disease each year. But to be effective, far more must be allocated to the specific populations at greatest risk.
One reason we are falling short is that homophobia still channels HIV prevention funding away from the group that most needs it: gay men. We often hear about the changing face of AIDS. That the population now getting infected is disproportionately black and Latino. Black heterosexual women, we know, are particularly hard-hit.
But gay men — especially black gay men — remain at the epicenter of the U.S. epidemic. Of the 50,000 Americans infected each year; more than 60 percent, or over 30,000, are gay and bisexual men. Those of us in the trenches need to make some tough public statements if we are going to stem the tide of infection.
In 2009, only 27 percent of new HIV infections occurred through heterosexual contact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Only 9 percent was due to injection drug use. The lion’s share of new infections—64 percent — occurred among men who have sex with men.
The demographic groups with the highest numbers of HIV infections were, first, white men having sex with men and then black men having sex with men. Third and fourth were, respectively, Latino men having sex with men and then heterosexual black women.
Alarmingly, black gay male infections were almost as high as those among white gay males — vastly disproportionate to their percentage of the population. New infections among black gay and bisexual males age 13 to 29 increased 48 percent from 2006 to 2009.
You might expect that the group hardest hit by HIV — young gay and bisexual black males - would get a proportionate large share of public funding. You would be wrong.
In a 2009 Wisconsin case study, among blacks, male on male sex accounted for 58 percent of AIDS diagnoses that year. Yet black gay men only received 19 percent of targeted tests, and made up only 11 percent of HIV prevention clients.
These numbers are typical. Only 27 percent of HIV education and risk reduction funding was allocated for gay and bisexual men, according to a 2011 Centers for Disease Control analysis. Only 16 percent of National Institutes of Health funding for HIV that was targeted to a specific risk group was allotted to gay and bisexual men, according to a 2011 report by the White House Office of National AIDS Policy.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/787...
"
Remember homosexuals manipulate all language to try and advance their agenda." U r sooo right. Their capture of the word "GAY" ticks me off. The lines of CAT KING COLE'S song, when I was in High School: "I used to walk with you, along the avenue, our hearts were carefree & GAY..." Good Lord, look what we have now sunk to.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#84 Oct 11, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>"
Remember homosexuals manipulate all language to try and advance their agenda." U r sooo right. Their capture of the word "GAY" ticks me off. The lines of CAT KING COLE'S song, when I was in High School: "I used to walk with you, along the avenue, our hearts were carefree & GAY..." Good Lord, look what we have now sunk to.
Wrong again Donnie.

How ‘Gay’ Came to Mean ‘Homosexual’
DAVEN HISKEY FEBRUARY 25, 2010 5
Today I found out how ‘gay’ came to mean ‘homosexual’.

The word “gay” seems to have its origins around the 12th century in England, derived from the Old French word ‘gai’, which in turn was probably derived from a Germanic word, though that isn’t completely known. The word’s original meaning meant something to the effect of “joyful”,“carefree”,“full of mirth”, or “bright and showy”.

However, around the early parts of the 17th century, the word began to be associated with immorality. By the mid 17th century, according to an Oxford dictionary definition at the time, the meaning of the word had changed to mean “addicted to pleasures and dissipations. Often euphemistically: Of loose and immoral life”. This is an extension of one of the original meanings of “carefree”, meaning more or less uninhibited. Fast-forward to the 19th century and the word gay referred to a woman who was a prostitute and a gay man was someone who slept with a lot of women, often prostitutes. Sort of ironical that today a gay man doesn’t sleep with women. Also at this time, the phrase “gay it” meant to have sex.

With these new definitions, the original meanings of “carefree”,“joyful”, and “bright and showy” were still around; so the word was not exclusively used to refer to prostitutes or a promiscuous man. Those were just accepted definitions, along with the other meanings of the word.

Around the 1920s and 1930s however, the word started to have a new meaning. In terms of the sexual meaning of the word, a “gay man” no longer just meant a man who had sex with a lot of women, but now started to refer to men who had sex with other men. There was also another word “gey cat” at this time which meant a homosexual boy.

By 1955 the word gay now officially acquired the new added definition of meaning homosexual males. Gay men themselves seem to have been behind the driving thrust for this new definition as they felt (and most still do), that “homosexual” is much too clinical sounding and is often thought as offensive among gay people due to sounding like a disorder. As such, it was common amongst themselves to refer to one another as gay decades before this was a commonly known definition (reportedly homosexual men were calling one another gay as early as the 1920s). At this time, homosexual women were referred to as lesbians, not gay. Although women could still be called gay if they were prostitutes as that meaning had not yet 100% disappeared.

Since then, gay, meaning homosexual male, has steadily driven out all the other definitions that have floated about through time and of course also has gradually began supplementing the word ‘lesbian’ as referring to women who were homosexual.

Not satisfied with simply changing its definition once a century, as early as the 1980s a new definition for the word gay started popping up among American youth where now something gay could either mean a homosexual or something that is “lame” or “stupid” or the like. This new definition was originally almost exclusively meant as an insulting term.

Read more at http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/...

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#85 Oct 11, 2012
LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Donnie.
How ‘Gay’ Came to Mean ‘Homosexual’
DAVEN HISKEY FEBRUARY 25, 2010 5
Today I found out how ‘gay’ came to mean ‘homosexual’.
The word “gay” seems to have its origins around the 12th century in England, derived from the Old French word ‘gai’, which in turn was probably derived from a Germanic word, though that isn’t completely known. The word’s original meaning meant something to the effect of “joyful”,“carefree”,“full of mirth”, or “bright and showy”.
However, around the early parts of the 17th century, the word began to be associated with immorality. By the mid 17th century, according to an Oxford dictionary definition at the time, the meaning of the word had changed to mean “addicted to pleasures and dissipations. Often euphemistically: Of loose and immoral life”. This is an extension of one of the original meanings of “carefree”, meaning more or less uninhibited. Fast-forward to the 19th century and the word gay referred to a woman who was a prostitute and a gay man was someone who slept with a lot of women, often prostitutes. Sort of ironical that today a gay man doesn’t sleep with women. Also at this time, the phrase “gay it” meant to have sex.
With these new definitions, the original meanings of “carefree”,“joyful”, and “bright and showy” were still around; so the word was not exclusively used to refer to prostitutes or a promiscuous man. Those were just accepted definitions, along with the other meanings of the word.
Around the 1920s and 1930s however, the word started to have a new meaning. In terms of the sexual meaning of the word, a “gay man” no longer just meant a man who had sex with a lot of women, but now started to refer to men who had sex with other men. There was also another word “gey cat” at this time which meant a homosexual boy.
By 1955 the word gay now officially acquired the new added definition of meaning homosexual males. Gay men themselves seem to have been behind the driving thrust for this new definition as they felt (and most still do), that “homosexual” is much too clinical sounding and is often thought as offensive among gay people due to sounding like a disorder. As such, it was common amongst themselves to refer to one another as gay decades before this was a commonly known definition (reportedly homosexual men were calling one another gay as early as the 1920s). At this time, homosexual women were referred to as lesbians, not gay. Although women could still be called gay if they were prostitutes as that meaning had not yet 100% disappeared.
Since then, gay, meaning homosexual male, has steadily driven out all the other definitions that have floated about through time and of course also has gradually began supplementing the word ‘lesbian’ as referring to women who were homosexual.
Not satisfied with simply changing its definition once a century, as early as the 1980s a new definition for the word gay started popping up among American youth where now something gay could either mean a homosexual or something that is “lame” or “stupid” or the like. This new definition was originally almost exclusively meant as an insulting term.
Read more at http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/...
Wow, wonder what "KAT-KING COLE" was meaning by GAY in his song?
who cares

United States

#87 Oct 31, 2012
You people sit and spend entirely to much time and energy on this crap. Worry about your own lives. And stop judgeing people, you all are quoting scripture like you live the perfect lives. Sin is sin. So if you are so holy you think you can trespass on another in ask for forgiveness. In be aloud in the pearly gates. Well nobody really knows how god decides. But im pretty sure if you know its wrong and do it anyways. Is that really gods will? Throw all the stones you want. You wont hit your mark with that splinter, plank or whatever in your eye. If someone is queer who cares? Is that the choice you make? Are you so afraid to come out of the closet you bash others who have? You people should spend a little more time living your own lives instead of worrian about others. Thats one of several reasons the world is jacked. Maybe a little more effort on your own life and you wont have time to spew junk from your own faces. Live and let live. This whole entire topixs has turned to crap...
Whatever

Bellefontaine, OH

#88 Oct 31, 2012
Why doesn't the VOICE ever think of something else besides BUTTSECKS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clowns with knives 59 min Team Deploreables 5
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 1 hr Team Deploreables 819
Hillary Unplugs Savage Nation Radio 1 hr Donald T Rump 7
Post Your Best Aurguments On Any Subject! (Mar '15) 1 hr CALM STILL VOICE 252
Valid Secular Argument's Against Homosexuality 1 hr CALM STILL VOICE 92
Trump sniffling 10 hr Big Bertha 6
Trump fat shames Miss Universe 10 hr Big Bertha 16
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Tue Melissa 423

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages