has barack hussein obama proved we re...

HAS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA PROVED WE REALLY DON'T NEED A PRESIDENT?

Created by DON W SOUTH on Sep 21, 2012

63 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, HE HASN'T DONE MUCH BUT TALK

NO

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Just how much an occupant of the White House effect the direction of the country. Obama has been THE POTUS for almost 4 years now. During that time his major accomplishment, if one can call it that, has been the passage, by questionable means, of "OBAMA CARE." He brags about "saving" General motors, but GM still owes $25,000,000,000.00 to the fed govt. Obama's deal to "save" GM called for screwing the private investors, in order to secure UAW pensions. The Mideast is on fire, & he seems to not know what's going on there. At first, he blamed it on some obscure video, but now is saying
something else. Yet the country moves right along. People who are fortunate to have a job, report to work as usual. Life goes on. Do we really need a POTUS?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Is this Don South...or a cut and paster...or GBA..??? One never knows about these guys.
The Tea Party...mentally impaired...and proud of it, dammit.

“"For where your treasure is,"”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2012
He & Michelle like to appear on "Letterman" another reason not to watch Network TV.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Wisdom wrote:
No Don, He has proven that we need a {Competent President.}
A President that understands how our financial system works.
A President that understands one is to enjoy the fruits of his own labor, not another's.
A President that understands the importance of a debt ceiling.
A President that understands that extorting money from one individual. To give to another is never supported via scripture and is UN-Christian.
A President that understands that the only way to legally redistribute wealth. Is to put policy's in place that engender investment and economic growth.
A President that understands that God heals the environment, not the EPA.
A President that understands that a man was to leave father and mother. And be joined unto his wife.
Why do you sometimes put a period right in the middle of a damned sentence?

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2012
God heals the environment, not the EPA.

More tea party wisdom. You, sir, are retarded, as is your blow up grandpa Don.

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#9 Sep 21, 2012
I can clearly see why the majority of people who live in rural areas vote Republican

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
I can clearly see why the majority of people who live in rural areas vote Republican
From a sampling of Topix posts? Featuring Voice?

Haha.

Funny, nonetheless.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
Right, too smart to live in the cities like a bunch of rats.

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#13 Sep 21, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, too smart to live in the cities like a bunch of rats.
You couldn't function in a society, that's why to talk to the rusted out cars next to your trailer and coon dogs in your front yard.

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#14 Sep 21, 2012
should be that's why you talk to the rusted out cars next to your trailer and coon dogs in your front yard, or holler or whatever you call it.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
should be that's why you talk to the rusted out cars next to your trailer and coon dogs in your front yard, or holler or whatever you call it.
Paradise compared to the hell you live in.

Had enought yet of your Prez lying to you so as not to look bad for not protecting Americans overseas, while going on TV shows and fund raising.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
OOOOHH!!
Hate speech!

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
OOOHHH!! Hate Speech!

Location hidden

#18 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Don, Your thoughts please?
Could it be that Obama lied on his application for federal student aide by claiming to be a foreign student and that is what he is hiding. We really know very little about this guy. I have to believe he listed Indonesia, Kenya, who knows as his birth country.
This whole post is very funny.

Don...your thoughts please...I do not understand this other than the fact that from time to time, you two feel the need to stroke each other on line.....Don hasn't had a original thought this century.

Could it be that Obama lied......translation: could it be that you are a right wing tea party member trying to overthrow the government?? I think that's closer to the truth.

For two professed homophobics, you & Mr. South sure like to French each other on here. You both need to rent a room....your behavior is somewhat sickening.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 22, 2012
TVOSW: U could be correct. I feel their is something sinster acout OBAMA. If he gets a second term, he may be able to "Fundamentally Change AMERICA," to a..... Who knows, but it can't be good. We don't need fundamental change. What is needed is common sense leadership.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh now homophobics is just another word you and other homosexuals created. Are you a teaophobic? See no such thing
Actually, I am not a teaophobic....there may be normal OK tea party dudes. However, from what I've seen from you tea party dudes on Topix, most of you are arse wipes. You guys merely annoy me, so as the Bible says...an eye for an eye. As one who proclaims himself...the Annointed Translator of Scripture...you should know that one. So you see...there is such a thing....even though you like to deny it. I created nothing with the homosexuals, my little flea. They are of no threat to me, and I can live in peace with them. You however, and those like you that dwell here and across America, are a evil onto itself. I find it impossible to coexist with one who wishes to impose the far right mentality upon myself & the rest of America. Those like you are the American Taliban, funded by corporate money, intent on making everyone poor & dependent. You and those like you are snakes, who only want to destroy this country.
Have a nice weekend, Oh One who thinks Great Thoughts. Remember God luvs ya.

This ones for you, Oh Enlighten One Who Calls Himself an Independent........enjoy.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 22, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
TVOSW: U could be correct. I feel their is something sinster acout OBAMA. If he gets a second term, he may be able to "Fundamentally Change AMERICA," to a..... Who knows, but it can't be good. We don't need fundamental change. What is needed is common sense leadership.
With your advanced age...you need to get an absentee ballot, just in case.....that way you can make sure you get to vote for Romney.
Just tryin to be proactive, Mr. South.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 22, 2012
HeHe...Sound Wisdom is an arse wipe. But he's a good one. Different name...same game. Rants & raves. Gotta love these guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles in Logan County? (Mar '08) 6 hr Pony express 58
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 8 hr Mein Trumpf 1,227
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) Thu CALM STILL VOICE 391
agc Thu Jim 4
Best Bellefontaine Football players ever? Offen... (Aug '11) Thu old timer 42
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Jordan as Representative? (Dec '11) Thu old timer 131
A RARE JUDGE in a CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM (Jun '16) May 24 Clearly stated 10

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages