best place to trick or treat in belle...

best place to trick or treat in bellefontaine

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

momof3

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 28, 2010
i was wondering where is the best area to trick ot treat in bellefontaine last year we went up by the high school in that area i was just wondering if there was a better area to go in
Cut n Paste

Johnstown, OH

#2 Oct 28, 2010
FIRST CHURCH OF GOD - BELLEFONTAINE:

Join us on Thursday, October 28th from 6-8pm for Trunk or Treat 2010!

Don't want to run around on another cold beggars night knocking on strangers doors for candy? Bring your family to our annual trunk or treat. Many communities have adopted this idea as a safe alternative to children walking around house to house "begging" for candy. Church members, community volunteers and local businesses will be coming together at The First Church of God to provide a "carnival like" atmosphere on Thursday, October 28th, 2010 from 6pm-8pm.

Vehicles will be parked in the parking lot where each one will have their trunk decorated in a fun theme. All trunks will be in the parking lot....but don't stop there! Inside the church children can expect family safe activities and inflatable rides for loads of fun. Trunk or Treat is a FREE Event, so if you are looking for an exciting safe alternative to beggars night - THIS IS IT!

**Family Friendly Costumes are encouraged**

If you are a member of BFCOG then we need your help!! Check out the display table and sign up for trunks, volunteers, candy, cookies and more!! Have fun, spread the Word and touch our community!

http://www.bfcog.org/
Citizen

Cardington, OH

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Nice job heeding safety warnings stating to only go to homes of people you know.
Presto

Mansfield, OH

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Zanesfield is a great little burg to TnT in.
Retired

Ashley, OH

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Our house. We spent our kids inheritance on candy this year. Wow!
Neighbor

Mansfield, OH

#6 Oct 28, 2010
momof3 wrote:
i was wondering where is the best area to trick ot treat in bellefontaine last year we went up by the high school in that area i was just wondering if there was a better area to go in
How about your own neighborhood? Seems to me that would be the best place.
momof3

Asheville, NC

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your own neighborhood? Seems to me that would be the best place.
i was planing on staying kinda close to home but if i deceided to travel a little form home i was just wondering where to go i live northside of town and have only lived in my neighborhood for about 2 mths so even that is a little unfamilar thats why i was asking.
Rosanna

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2010
MARIE'S CANDIES ROCKS IN WL.
GIVE OUT TREATS THEY MAKE LOCALLY.
anne

Sidney, OH

#9 Oct 28, 2010
momof3 wrote:
They will have fun any place they go. Have fun keep warm.
shhhhh

Taylors, SC

#10 Oct 28, 2010
im thinking since it is 8:36 at this moment and the op was posting a response 2 hours ago, it was a bit late to be deciding that, since at this present moment trick or treat has been over for an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another School Shooting-maga maga maga 3 hr Facts Matter 95
ATV / APV Trespassing -- new Laws going into ef... (Feb '10) 5 hr Caiaphas 12
Nobel peace prize 5 hr Caiaphas 28
George Soros is hiring 5 hr Caiaphas 6
ed 5 hr Caiaphas 55
Harley Davidson closes Kansas plant-opens plant... 6 hr Caiaphas 14
American Legion Lounge top ten beautiful ladies 10 hr law book guy 1

Bellefontaine Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages