jason snyder and kelly judd bailey sn...

jason snyder and kelly judd bailey snyder snitchs

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cookin

Marysville, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2012
these 2 idiots are back in b town scamming people again. they moved to morgan tool and die on cr 130. they are snitchs and helped set up rosebrook and his own brother eric. do not support these 2 and hopefully they leave town. they work for cops again and will be settin up more people to go to jail. they will talk you into how they were painting 100 grand cars in tenesee and now they got big deals up here. they make up lies about people and sell it to the cops. nothing worse than a snitch that makes up lies on people.
idea

Loveland, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
If you don't do anything illegal, you won't have to woryy about snitches. Just sayin',
Stacey

Marysville, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2012
If you read what "cookin" said, was that they lie to get people in trouble "idea." Yes, they both do. They are pure drama!! I know Kelly very well, 10 kids, 7 different fathers, put one up for adoption, stole from everywhere she worked (yes I worked with her at Winger's when she was skimming), steals from her family members, cheats on every man she has (yes, you to Jason.) I could write a book, but Kelly already has. She is pure trash and all the men who have removed their kids from her, bravo to you. God Bless her family members, they are good people.
tyson

Galena, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2012
My buddy sure did missed kelly. I loved his anal ez lube stories. It sticks for a reason jay
tyson

Galena, OH

#6 Sep 22, 2012
My bad. It stinks for a reason. Lol
idea

Loveland, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Stacey wrote:
If you read what "cookin" said, was that they lie to get people in trouble "idea." Yes, they both do. They are pure drama!! I know Kelly very well, 10 kids, 7 different fathers, put one up for adoption, stole from everywhere she worked (yes I worked with her at Winger's when she was skimming), steals from her family members, cheats on every man she has (yes, you to Jason.) I could write a book, but Kelly already has. She is pure trash and all the men who have removed their kids from her, bravo to you. God Bless her family members, they are good people.
Oh, okay, then in that case pop their ass. lol
snout

Galena, OH

#8 Sep 23, 2012
He and she were/are cops bitches. They showed up at my buddys asking for everyone to ok with them. When you two left was the only time it was good. Leave no one likes you. We were hoping you won't show up at the class reunion jason but your dumass did. You two don't get it. No one likes you not even your own kids.
GBA

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Yeah Gosley should prosecute them.
yep

Marysville, OH

#11 Sep 30, 2012
yea they snitches. turned evidense on his own dad. can u say pos. weve all had kelly..
good friend and family

Zanesville, OH

#12 Oct 1, 2012
You people on here running your mouth you dont know shit about jay and kelly. Worrie about your own lifes and leave their names out of your mouth. And leave their kids out of your mouth. I for one love jay and kelly and the kids and will stand beside them now and forever. They don't need people like you in their lifes. If you don't like them then stay away. They have every right to be here. So keep your dirty mouths shut. The snyder's together.
Kelly

Bumpass, VA

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Wow, this was really fun! Thank you all so much for the entertainment of the day! Let set a few things straight ok...7 kids, 4 husbands. Yep they were husbands! One was put up for adoption, the others are here with me everyday! They were not takin away from me, it was a mutual agreement between the parents. you see I looked out for my kids best interest, not mine. But neither here nor there, none of your business. It is really nice to see you all have so much to do with your life! Oh, and Rosebrook is my Family, before you all tell stories, get it straight first. The rest of the comments are not worth my time. Your opinion is not my concern! My life is not your concern!!
Dumbass

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Oct 1, 2012
good friend and family wrote:
You people on here running your mouth you dont know shit about jay and kelly. Worrie about your own lifes and leave their names out of your mouth. And leave their kids out of your mouth. I for one love jay and kelly and the kids and will stand beside them now and forever. They don't need people like you in their lifes. If you don't like them then stay away. They have every right to be here. So keep your dirty mouths shut. The snyder's together.
im sure people will keep their kids out of their mouths but then again, this is logan county
Jason

Bumpass, VA

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Thats right, I put my real name, so man up give me a call and I will buy you a drink!!! Man I hope I don't loose any sleep tonight over all your lovely comments. You really hurt my feeling for about one second, now that I am over that, kiss my.....
One of the ten

Bumpass, VA

#17 Oct 1, 2012
This is the bitch created from the "bitch" herself... kudos to all you dumb** people who have nothing better to do than to get on Topix that was created nearly oohh I don't know 10 years ago - this gay ass website has gotten people fired, divorced and even have attempted/committed suicide - so how about you lame f!cks go do society a favor and kill yourself off... skanks! I have never been on this site before because it's lame but considering I'm a "topic" on here I suppose I will just chime the f*ck in.... You people have nothing better to do than to sit at your computer, eat your damn donuts and drink your folgers coffee... if you can afford it!! I would gladly give all of you more of my time but... I won't. Good to know we are such good subjects around this piece of shit town... Quit worrying about everyone else. I turned out to be just fine, and if you don't like me then that's great for you... I still don't give a damn.
traci

Bellefontaine, OH

#18 Oct 1, 2012
how famouse you have become...hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Second of the ten

Bumpass, VA

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Well I can see Bellefontaine, Ohio contains 95% of a bunch of worthless F!cks still. I guess since I was braught into this I will go ahead and give you my opinion!! My mom Kelly Judd is the best mom I could ask for she has done the right thing to better my life since day 1. So for anyone who doesn't know my mom shut up. And for anyone who does and has a negative opinion be an adult and keep it to yourself... We're classy not trashy!! THE END!
Third of the ten

Bumpass, VA

#20 Oct 1, 2012
heyyy Ya'll, nice to see that Ya'll still remember us, it is great to know that we were truly missed.. I believe that Ya'll need to keep your thoughts to yourself because Ya'll probably can't buy your own sh!t anyways.. My family sticks together and we are all the same. Hope Ya'll know that if you mess with one you got us all. By the way we dont live in TENESSEE it's TENNESSEE thank you maybe ya'll should go back to umm what 6th grade :) maybe Ya'll will learn a bit. So for now on i believe Ya'll should get your head out of your a$$ and keep us out of your mouth. Hope Ya'll have a nice night!! hugs and kisses
Sincenerly the third <3
And4theRestOfThe Story

Sunbury, OH

#21 Oct 1, 2012
4 thru 10 will post as soon as Mom Jason tell us what to say
YeeeHawww

Sidney, OH

#22 Oct 1, 2012
For saying you don't care what people think, it truly looks quit the opposite..Way to drag the kids into this dumb a$$ topic..Don't flatter yourself either, I think you have obviously pi$$ed the wrong people off..And for Third of the ten, you sound like a complete dumb a$$..ya'll...ya'll...ya'll..bl ah..blah..blah..The other ones don't sound to bright either..Keep not caring what people say..lmao..
snout

Galena, OH

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Hey we noticed you aren't denying be snitches. Lol. You are real tough knowing the cops are in your corner. Stout blew the whistle on you both a long time ago. Louie asked eric to forgive you. Don't you forget it boy. As far as you whore go screw another family members guy or should i say your at the time best friends guy. Hey jay post your number on here i'm sure there will be some takers on a free beer. Look at the mess you left for tom and niki. Probably broke them up to. You both wreck everything you touch or look at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog bite injures local boy (Sep '14) 2 hr caiaphas 15
Rush Limbaugh's contract is up, his benefactors... (Apr '16) 14 hr caiaphas 30
Famous people from Bellefontaine? (Oct '08) Sun Carrino 64
Chris Gammell (Dec '14) Sat law book guy 11
No Dog Pound. ; ( Yet a $20,000,000 Courthouse ... Jan 19 Loco citizen 3
Trump and Stormy Clifford Jan 19 caiaphas 32
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) Jan 18 caiaphas 411

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance