Susie's Furniture
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ron William

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I heard Susie's Furniture may be close to closing a deal on a building in Bellefontaine. A good quality furniture store would be great. If anyone's owns Ashley Furniture now knows it doesn't hold up and Francis is gone. Not really much choices in Bellefontaine.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Is Tanger's still in town? They always had good quality furniture. Can't say the same about their matresses, but I digress.

It would be nice to see Susie's move into Bellefontaine. I've heard great things about the store and the furniture. Not that I can afford to buy any new furniture, but it's still fun to look.
yes

Bowling Green, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Logan County Mom wrote:
Is Tanger's still in town? They always had good quality furniture. Can't say the same about their matresses, but I digress.
It would be nice to see Susie's move into Bellefontaine. I've heard great things about the store and the furniture. Not that I can afford to buy any new furniture, but it's still fun to look.
Yes they are still in business. they have rented the patio store out to the 2nd hand clothing store. The building they had for storage just sold to spectrum.They are a little costly but anything we have ever bought from them has held up till it was replaced and in the 20 years of doing business there we had only 1 issue and they stood behind the product untill it was made right. Carol and Tony are both upstanding business people and appreciate their customers.
Lost

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 29, 2010
I bought my very first new set of furniture from Susies years ago. It was very affordable and good quality.
Joe

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2010
I love tangers. We buy all of our furniture from them! Tony is about as nice as they come, and has awesome clerance items all the time. Ashley on the other hand is pure garbage. Some of there stuff looks ok, but good luck with it holding up 2 years. If you're ever thinking of buying Ashley you should go to odd lots they sell the same thing. Ashley manufactures just for them but slaps a different label on it. Susies is ok, but they get some pretty outdated styles and patterns.
Sofa King

AOL

#6 Sep 29, 2010
I have bought several pieces of furniture from Ashley and have nothing but good things to say about their products and their staff..3 years ago I purchsed a 4 piece living room suit. I have 3 kids, all under the age of 10, so I didnt expect much from the furniture I bought, but low and behold, it has been the best sofa, loveset and 2 recliners I have ever owned. Ashley even fixed a tear in one of the sofa cusions caused by my sons toy at no cost to me..
Suziesbuyer

Galena, OH

#7 Sep 29, 2010
I really like Suzie's furniture! I bought a floor model. Which was dicounted, and then I purchased $500.00 (68.00 for $100.00 worth of merchandise) worth of shopping show certificates from WPKO.They also have Layaway! I really got a good deal on the bedroom set that I purchased. It is beautiful and not out of date.I am really happy with it!Everytime I go there I find what I want. I would love to see them come to Bellefontaine! Ashley's does not have the same quality of furniture as Ashley's or Tanger's. Go to Odd Lots they do sell Ashley's furnature there!Why pay they full price when you you can pay the discounted price at Odd Lots!!!
guess again

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Joe wrote:
I love tangers. We buy all of our furniture from them! Tony is about as nice as they come, and has awesome clerance items all the time. Ashley on the other hand is pure garbage. Some of there stuff looks ok, but good luck with it holding up 2 years. If you're ever thinking of buying Ashley you should go to odd lots they sell the same thing. Ashley manufactures just for them but slaps a different label on it. Susies is ok, but they get some pretty outdated styles and patterns.
I agee they have fantastic customer service and good quality products. Years ago we bought a solid oak roll top desk from them. We some how misplaced the key to the roll top. I went in and took a photo of the key hole in hopes they could order a key for me. They went looking in a back room and found a key and gave it to me free of charge. How many places would do that?
Susies Friend

Asheville, NC

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Well I am a friend with the owner of Susies. Yes they are working on talks with getting another location in the Bellefontaine area. Treat them well, they are a great business and deserve great things.
Hazel

West Liberty, OH

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Susies has been going out of business for the past 10 years.
Cindy

Bowling Green, OH

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Susie's isnt going out of business they had signs up saying clearence not ONE thing about going out of business, this is why small print is put in ads because people only believe what they want to. With the economy like this kudos to them for expanding. Good Luck
Mike Anderson

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 8, 2010
This would be a great asset to Bellefontaine.
Don Blagrove

Bowling Green, OH

#13 Dec 12, 2010
This would be awesome does anybody know where?
Inside Man

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 14, 2011
I heard it's gonna be in the Old Goody's building. That would be great since the building has been vacant for so long. I'm excited to shop there
Awesome

Cardington, OH

#15 Apr 14, 2011
That is awesome
hell ya

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Susie's in Bellefontaine????? Hell Ya!!!
lakerhater

Fredericktown, OH

#17 Jan 27, 2012
Susies is ok..I bought a living room table set from them three years ago and its about time for some new ones. If you want good quality furniture that will last millers in plain city is wonderful!!
WLS tiger HATER

Torrance, CA

#18 Jan 27, 2012
I can't wait until they open!!
anim control

Centerburg, OH

#19 Jan 27, 2012
lakerhater wrote:
millers in plain city is wonderful!!
Im not a very big fan of plain city....err the millers.....Baby!
lakerhater

Fredericktown, OH

#20 Jan 27, 2012
To each his own:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Fingers Cher 14 min spanky rodriguez 10
National poll: Clinton leads Trump by 9 3 hr Tiny Hand Dictator 15
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 3 hr Big Bertha 174
Did Jesus care if he offended other people? (Jun '13) 3 hr Big Bertha 447
What Does It mean to be Christ Like? 3 hr Big Bertha 38
Jamie Rollins Rogan (Jan '13) 3 hr bellefontaine res... 12
Logan County Court - Magistrate Minnihan 4 hr In the Know 2
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 18 c-red 411

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web