Stanford indicted on felony sex charge

Stanford indicted on felony sex charge

There are 93 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Stanford indicted on felony sex charge. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

A former Bellefontaine High School teacher was indicted on three counts by the Logan County Grand Jury Tuesday, including a felony sex charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

Felicity

Harrod, OH

#45 Mar 16, 2012
My daughter says that Mr Hadley is subbing until the end of the year, next year Stacy Calton is going to the High School.
What the _

Bellefontaine, OH

#47 Mar 18, 2012
Holy cow. I just read Stanford's twitter feed and he said that his family took him out to dinner at Red Robin in Columbus just hours after being released.
Has he no understanding of what he did? Does his family not get that this man is a criminal and going out and doing special things for him is insane?(Maybe insanity runs in the family.) Have some shame and eat at home, Jason.
Of course, maybe he just wanted to get out and find a new teenage victim, it has been awhile...
wow

Bellefontaine, OH

#48 Mar 18, 2012
Christian Taliban ......
Concerned

Bellefontaine, OH

#49 Mar 18, 2012
He is posting that he guesses length of friendship doesn't mean anything. Maybe, your lifelong friends realize that you are a monster and want to remove themselves from you as much as they can. How can friendship exist when you are going to be a sex offender? I know I wouldn't want to hang out with any pedophiles. Good for those friends, they might me doing you a favor by abandoning you and making you deal with your problems with out a crutch and a nipple like you have gotten your whole life!
Ms_HoHo

Zanesville, OH

#50 Mar 18, 2012
I never met a nymphomaniac that I didn't like.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51 Mar 18, 2012
What the _ wrote:
Holy cow. I just read Stanford's twitter feed and he said that his family took him out to dinner at Red Robin in Columbus just hours after being released.
Has he no understanding of what he did? Does his family not get that this man is a criminal and going out and doing special things for him is insane?(Maybe insanity runs in the family.) Have some shame and eat at home, Jason.
Of course, maybe he just wanted to get out and find a new teenage victim, it has been awhile...
Innocent 'till proven guilty.
Wow

Bellefontaine, OH

#52 Mar 18, 2012
What the _ wrote:
Holy cow. I just read Stanford's twitter feed and he said that his family took him out to dinner at Red Robin in Columbus just hours after being released.
Has he no understanding of what he did? Does his family not get that this man is a criminal and going out and doing special things for him is insane?(Maybe insanity runs in the family.) Have some shame and eat at home, Jason.
Of course, maybe he just wanted to get out and find a new teenage victim, it has been awhile...
You are actually stalking his twitter feed? Maybe he isn't the only one with problems.

For that matter, "does his family not understand that he is a criminal?" Where's the conviction? You are all so quick to judge. I've noticed that each report is getting less serious than the last (had sex, to tried to have sex, to tried to convince her to have sex...) Do you not care where it ends before you make up your mind or is it already made up? If I were him, I would have gone out of town to eat too. There are too many people like you all in this town who have already convicted the guy with no knowledge other than what the ever-dependable media tells you. Lord knows they've never gotten one wrong...
winged flutterby

Greenville, OH

#53 Mar 18, 2012
Alleged. Alleged. Alleged. That word seems to get left out by the local media.
rose

Bellefontaine, OH

#54 Mar 18, 2012
I think the school should start paying a lot more attention to what is going on. this is the 4th time is as many years that Bellefontaine City Schools has had a scandle. Is Bellefontaine going for some kinda record to see how many times it can make the news in a bad way.
Holdsteady

Tiffin, OH

#55 Mar 18, 2012
The teachers are supposed to be professionals. As soon as administration was aware of the problem they took action. It is unfortunate that staff members behaved this way but you can't condemn the entire district over the actions of a few.
JustMe2

Bellefontaine, OH

#57 Mar 19, 2012
The next one should be that Josh Core....I think any teacher that does or TRYS to have relations with our kids should have their balls cut off!

But like that Cop said his parents are rich and have connections so he will get off!
HANDYMAN25

Bellefontaine, OH

#58 Mar 19, 2012
What the _ wrote:
Holy cow. I just read Stanford's twitter feed and he said that his family took him out to dinner at Red Robin in Columbus just hours after being released.
Has he no understanding of what he did? Does his family not get that this man is a criminal and going out and doing special things for him is insane?(Maybe insanity runs in the family.) Have some shame and eat at home, Jason.
Of course, maybe he just wanted to get out and find a new teenage victim, it has been awhile...
What about that Josh Core /teacher? He hasnt even been charged yet and all his petafile behavior started last fall....what a joke!!! He will get off because he's also a cop.
Bluto

Zanesville, OH

#59 Mar 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually stalking his twitter feed? Maybe he isn't the only one with problems.
For that matter, "does his family not understand that he is a criminal?" Where's the conviction? You are all so quick to judge. I've noticed that each report is getting less serious than the last (had sex, to tried to have sex, to tried to convince her to have sex...) Do you not care where it ends before you make up your mind or is it already made up? If I were him, I would have gone out of town to eat too. There are too many people like you all in this town who have already convicted the guy with no knowledge other than what the ever-dependable media tells you. Lord knows they've never gotten one wrong...
innocent until proven guilty went out the window a looooong time ago
Don W South JR

Bellefontaine, OH

#60 Mar 19, 2012
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text> innocent until proven guilty went out the window a looooong time ago
No one is inicent!!!
Just heard

Bellefontaine, OH

#61 Mar 19, 2012
I heard that his wife filed for divorce. Way to keep your vows, lady. For better or for worse, huh?
Don W South JR

Bellefontaine, OH

#62 Mar 19, 2012
"It's ONLY A CRIME IF YOU GET COUGHT"
Bluto

Zanesville, OH

#63 Mar 19, 2012
Just heard wrote:
I heard that his wife filed for divorce. Way to keep your vows, lady. For better or for worse, huh?
i think this would qualify as an extenuating circumstance....that is if he is guilty, right?
Holdsteady

Tiffin, OH

#64 Mar 19, 2012
Just heard wrote:
I heard that his wife filed for divorce. Way to keep your vows, lady. For better or for worse, huh?
He broke the vows by initiating an inappropriate relationship outside of his marriage and behind his wife's back.
move on

Bellefontaine, OH

#65 Mar 19, 2012
Once this man is out of the public school system and you taxpayers are no longer paying his salary, it's no longer your business what goes on in his personal life. He's been removed from the school and it should no longer be your concern.

His marriage, his impending fatherhood, and any other personal circumstances he's dealing with are not for your judgment. You especially have no right to pass judgment on his wife's character. So keep making your guesses and speculating, but you really have no right to any more answers. Find something better to do than gossip about other human beings on Topix.
Getoveryourself

Bellefontaine, OH

#66 Mar 19, 2012
move on wrote:
Once this man is out of the public school system and you taxpayers are no longer paying his salary, it's no longer your business what goes on in his personal life. He's been removed from the school and it should no longer be your concern.
His marriage, his impending fatherhood, and any other personal circumstances he's dealing with are not for your judgment. You especially have no right to pass judgment on his wife's character. So keep making your guesses and speculating, but you really have no right to any more answers. Find something better to do than gossip about other human beings on Topix.
HAHA! Yeah right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump UN Speech 1 min Hummingturd 21
West Liberty Football 17 min Wite_Out 10
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) 18 hr Keysgirlbuggedout 462
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... 20 hr caiaphas 99
Ted Cruz likes Porn Mon Dweener 4
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) Sep 18 caiaphas 1,991
Buddy Millee Sep 17 B Town Pimp 4

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages