Top 10 funny news stories of 2012
Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum
Since: Feb 11
#1 Dec 10, 2012
Both the pubs & dems at times looked foolish:
10. Donald Trump. Assumes figurehead
post of Birther Movement. Then
refuses to shut up all year long, including
several embarrassing tweets on Election
Day. An ever-gushing political comedy
material fountain with all the grace and
elegance of tumbling dumpsters.
9. First Presidential Debate. Turned
what was becoming a slam-dunk into a
horse race. Seventy million Americans
tuned in. But for some unknown reason,
President Obama was not among them.
8. The entire GOP primary campaign. Party plays
Candidate Whack-A-Mole for five months. Everybody
takes turns beating Romney like a red-headed stepchild, including some folks who arent even running.
7. London Olympics. Ann Romneys horse Rafalca
competes in Dressage. Event where the horse and the rider
perform predetermined movements. Which you would
think would be illegal in Utah. But horse fails to medal and probably gets shipped home strapped to the fuselage of a 747. McKayla Maroney remains unimpressed.
6. Vice Presidential Debate. Joe Biden goes all
Malarkey on Paul Ryan. Two words decaf. Bold
Choice Ryan blames Obama for GM plant closing in 08. Fails to implicate POTUS in fall of the Roman Empire. But just barely.
5. Barack Obama comes out in support of gay marriage. Emerges from his own personal policy closet like a butterfly emerging from a
4. Mitt Romney vows to get rid of Big Bird, losing him pivotal pre-adolescent vote.
3. Democratic National Convention. Specifically, Bill Clinton laying out the precise reasons why America should re-elect as president... Bill Clinton.
2. Republican National Convention. Specifically,
Clint Eastwood upstaging the nominees acceptance
speech by getting into an argument with an empty
chair. Which he proceeded to lose. Probably upset him so badly he rushed back to the hotel room where he got into a squabble with his armoire.
1. Mitt Romney. All the charisma of a plastic picnic fork with three of the tines snapped off. May have run the worst campaign ever. And that includes New Coke, McCain/Palin and France in 39.
Add your comments below
|Hillary the clear winner.||37 min||Big Bertha||22|
|What happened to BHS football. Lost to Ben Log...||4 hr||Disagree||9|
|The Two Americas||6 hr||Team Deploreables||8|
|hillary chokes||6 hr||Team Deploreables||24|
|Post Your Best Aurguments On Any Subject! (Mar '15)||7 hr||Big Bertha||251|
|Obama Bone Head Decision Boners [Results Matter] (Aug '14)||9 hr||USN Atheist||491|
|What's too far?||9 hr||USN Atheist||7|
|What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07)||16 hr||Krissy||422|
Find what you want!
Search Bellefontaine Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC