Mayor Brannon's Facebook post draws n...

Mayor Brannon's Facebook post draws national attention

There are 10 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Mayor Brannon's Facebook post draws national attention. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

After Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said, "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

animal control

Sidney, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2012
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Romnry/Ryan Landslide 2012

no charge
Porch m on key democrat

Mansfield, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Why did they omit the part about the new furniture and kitchen?
animal control

Sidney, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2012
if i were an aspiring politican and i had adamms family...this c-mas i would send everybody in town custom holiday cards to stick-on their refrigerators, featuring me (lookin' exausted) and my herd (dawg included).....Baby!

http://www.carolineghetes.com/wp-content/uplo...

Romney: he made hiz money dah ol fasion way....in the stock market!!!

no charge
WPKO blows

Sidney, OH

#5 Sep 27, 2012
I wonder if WPKO knows that Zango was just banned in 12 countries for using unborn cat fetuses as it's secret ingredient? You know, like Red Bull using crushed bull testies. Disgusting!!!!!!
taco fuki

Sidney, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2012
WPKO blows

Sidney, OH

#8 Sep 27, 2012
I'm not kidding man, quit post Barely Manenough songs on here or I'm gonna have Brandon Stanley come over there and make you listen to Bill Tipple read the news on an auto-loop! You bastard!!!!
taco fuki

Sidney, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2012
i like the part were the quen is ask: if it's watt you really belive is it wrong to express?...

and mayor boy complely evades anwsering and anounces in his 5 years as mayo5 he's acomplished mountains of goodness and everyone decides to focus on one negitve and they are being unfair!

shameless!
BtownRocks

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Get off of Brannon, everyone deserves assistance. This is why we pay taxes, to help those and ourselves. We all should be on anti-depressants and government assistance. 4 more years, 4 more years....
animal control

Sidney, OH

#13 Sep 28, 2012
animal control

Sidney, OH

#14 Sep 29, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas is an example of the results of unabated... 10 min Wite_Out 3
A RARE JUDGE in a CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM 14 min DON W SOUTH 1
All Things Hillary (May '15) 2 hr GBA-freedom 122
Thank You Officer Murry Griffin KIA Belle Center 2 hr my last two cents 2
Liberal "Code Language" Exposed! 3 hr Donald T Rump 5
Why Demoncrats give off an offensive odor. 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 24
Prominent GOP Neoconservative to Fundraise for ... 8 hr Donald T Rump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages