Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

We can be silent no more.... The following is a letter I sent to Marshall Pierson of JFSAPS(9/6/07) concerning a transcribed conversation of 3/23/07,that has surfaced and been placed in the guardianship case I filed 1/4/07 in Logan County probate court for my Dad. This is now public record thanks to the suspect of my Mom's death, case number 07 GI 01. I hope thousands of residents march down and look at this file. It will tell the powers to be people are watching and waiting for justice and we need help. I have climbed the chain of government but if it is not a PUBLIC story the SYSTEM doesn't care and has nothing to fear.

PS. We are still waiting for a decision on the wrongdoings of this conversation by Marshall and a guardianship ruling. I turned this over to my local JFSAPS to see if there was anything they could do to help. They questioned it but that is as far as they could go being outside. What you need to know is they got back with me in less than one week. Why does LC have to take so long???? Something is seriously wrong in LC. The letter follows:
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Re: My Dad Sept, 6, 2007
Attn: Marshall Pierson,
Back in December you informed me you could not get involved with the matter of my Dad being exploited because my Motherís death was being investigated. Now I am learning that you have been having conversations with this person, the Suspect of her death and who has been read his miranda rights. Yet when my sister, aunt or myself would ask you for the findings of your assessment or help with any issues you clam up and blow us off stating your files are not public record. According to Ohio Administrative Code 5101:2-20 - 05 that is true so why are you sharing this information with Suspect? You knew I held Power of Attorney for my parents yet you are helping Suspect revoke my parents final wishes and giving him advice? This is a person who has 4 rental evictions, 5 potentially negative credit accounts (one which is logged in Logan County), one filed lawsuit against his parents, 5 assaults, 21 traffic, 1 contributing to the delinquency of a minor, 2 disorderly conducts, etc. etc. Not only has every lawyer I have spoke with told me that no Judge would leave my Dad in suspects care but here we are 9 months later and he is still there.
You have sent two letters to Suspect of complaints (monitoring phones and exploiting Dad) and all you do is ask him if he is doing it. You havenít investigated this matter at all. My Mother is dead because my parents were cutting him off. She was the key to the money box. Included you will find 15 documents which prove this. According to the OAC you have the right to pull any of these records on your own but have you done so? Suspect has intimidated and mentally abused my parents and he still does it now to my Dad, of course he is scared. His whole personality has changed since Momís death. I am speechless that the system can sit on this and leave him in this situation. They have moved us out only to let Suspect, with a helping sister, move in and take control of himÖpeople who werenít in my parents life or at least not in good standing. This gives them every advantage to get Dad hostile towards me and the rest of the family.
If you have assessed my Dad to be competent then why are you having conversations with Suspect and not Dad? Why are you helping Suspect find my parent's old lawyer's number? Shouldnít Dad know it or where to find it if he is competent? The truth is I gave new lawyer the old lawyer's number on March 5. So if he doesnít want Suspect to have it why are you helping him acquire it on March 23? If you had called me I could have given you the address of old lawyer when my parents went to see him at his Grove City office before he moved to Dublin. Donít you wonder why my parents didnít make Suspect the POA if he is the second coming of Christ to Dad now? Even a Detective said ďI donít doubt your Dad is being exploitedĒ.
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

cont.......I find it hard to believe that you have accessed my Father as being of sound mind when his full blown psychological evaluation diagnosed him incompetent and in need of a guardian. Even the court investigator has stated as much in their reports. In that diagnoses he canít draw the face of a clock. He canít remember how long or when Mom and him got married. He thinks Huntsville HS is in Beaver town, Beavercreek. He names his kids as his brothers and sisters, etc. etc. Again even the police know he can't keep things straight. He loses perspective and what is real.
Itís apparent you and Dr. Stoltzfus need to throw out that ďMini Mental Status ExamĒ because it doesnít work. Something you can pull off the internet doesnít sound thorough to us. Twenty minutes with 11 questions hardly is enough to determine competence.
All of this is just plain irresponsible and itís immoral given our Mother is in the grave for money. It is painfully clear that Suspect is still living off of our parents even though he was cut off. He contributes not one penny to pay for his expenses. Dad pays for it all. He is exploiting Dad but he doesnít get it. Just know this, what happens to my Father I will hold you, your agency and the system totally responsible for the abuse, neglect, and exploitation that he is undergoing which only makes his dementia worse.
Sincerely,
Loving & Trusted Daughter
Cc: Dan Willoby, Director
Patty Ciripompa, FCJFS
Dorothy Hughes, ODJFS
Detective Sebring, BPD
Bellefontaine Examiner
County Commissioners:
David Knight
John Bayliss
Jack Reser
Attached: 15 documents submitted to Marshall Pierson & Bellefontaine Examiner
MENSA Graduate

Delphos, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Is maybe judge Brady part of the problem? I hear he has a problem with making decisions. has anyone ever questioned his competency?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

I guess I don't understand that if you have POA for your father, how your deranged brother is running the show. You were given POA because your parents felt you were far more capable of following their wishes than anyone else.
With your POA, can't you bring in an outside psychiatrist to evaluate your father's mental stability?
I've been trying to find some information surrounding the loss of your mother around Thanksgiving of 2006 and am coming up empty-handed. Can you give me more info without it being too much heartbreak for yourself? If you'd feel more comfortable, you can email me at allaboutsav@yahoo.com instead of posting on a public forum.
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Ben Logan Mom wrote:
Is maybe judge Brady part of the problem? I hear he has a problem with making decisions. has anyone ever questioned his competency?
Well he has a 5 million dollar lawsuit against him and the LC commissioners for negligence in the Mrs. Green murder any money coming their way could offset this some. I'm sick this is happening and they just keep putting it off for one excuse after another. If you only knew all the things we have been told it would make you sick. But nobody is putting this whole case in the paper and I don't understand why. Even the paper knows it is wrong. My Mom was the best advocate you people ever had. She wrote a lot of forum letters and where is everybody for her and my Dad?????? Sometimes I would resent the time she spent writing letters and I would have appreciated more time with her. I told her "mom those people don't care your wasting your time" and she would say to me "well I know it is the right thing to do"......who was right me or Mom???? Thank you for responding
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Logan County Mom wrote:
I guess I don't understand that if you have POA for your father, how your deranged brother is running the show. You were given POA because your parents felt you were far more capable of following their wishes than anyone else.
With your POA, can't you bring in an outside psychiatrist to evaluate your father's mental stability?
I've been trying to find some information surrounding the loss of your mother around Thanksgiving of 2006 and am coming up empty-handed. Can you give me more info without it being too much heartbreak for yourself? If you'd feel more comfortable, you can email me at allaboutsav@yahoo.com instead of posting on a public forum.
Because brother is manipulating my Dad and he still can talk and sign checks or draw out money from his bank accounts. Brother has been mooching & living there and they were forcing him to leave. Dad followed Mom because he has too, he can't handle business issues. Even the lawyers in town know this for they have told me. You would be surprised who we have been in contact with.
There was an eviction and domestic violence 24 days prior to Mom's death and she made the mistake of letting him stay for a short time more. We have evidence he was supposed to be out by thanksgiving. Now she is dead. The brother has dad believing I am going to send him to a nursing home which I am NOT. But if he can put fear in Dad against me he will do what he has to to keep Dad supporting him because he knows I will move him out. You have no idea how bad off this brother is. This is really sad because I have had a good standing with my parents for all my life. Never have I ever called them names or said a bad thing to them. They are the dearest people in the world to me.
My Dad was tested March 6 from LCCC and like I said found with dementia, incompetent and needing a guardian which the court ordered from this place. It's the disfunctional system who is not dealing in a timely fashion. Pretty much the same way the Tindall boy wasn't dealt with. If they had Mrs. Green wouldn't be dead. The system keeps telling us to stay away while they get it resolved in the mean time the criminal/bad guys are in to turn his mind all around.
The article in the Bellefontaine Examiner on her death is dated Nov. 27, 2006 front page. And that is the last you people have heard. Thank you for writing and caring. I will send you more later.
hOTHEAD uGLY

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he has a 5 million dollar lawsuit against him and the LC commissioners for negligence in the Mrs. Green murder any money coming their way could offset this some. I'm sick this is happening and they just keep putting it off for one excuse after another. If you only knew all the things we have been told it would make you sick. But nobody is putting this whole case in the paper and I don't understand why. Even the paper knows it is wrong. My Mom was the best advocate you people ever had. She wrote a lot of forum letters and where is everybody for her and my Dad?????? Sometimes I would resent the time she spent writing letters and I would have appreciated more time with her. I told her "mom those people don't care your wasting your time" and she would say to me "well I know it is the right thing to do"......who was right me or Mom???? Thank you for responding
lynn-I am glad to see you are fighting

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Is there any way to access archives of the online newspaper that far back? I'd like to read this.
VOTE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Judged:

What is the Judge waiting for? What are they trying to Resolve? Maybe things will resolve like they did for Mrs. Green or Dana Robinson. If this the kind of resolve our Judge likes to see?
Lynn

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

google ron paul wrote: <quoted text>
At my Dad's guardianship hearing, even though the doctor's expert evaluation report came back that Dad needed a guardian, Judge Brady seems hesitant to rule Dad to be incompetent and to appoint a guardian. I can understand the hesitancy, because you lose all your rights then. However, sometimes hard calls have to be made for an individual's well being. Judge Brady even said at the hearing to Dad about his driving, "I'm a little worried about you being on the road." Dad is blind in one eye and limited eyesight in the other eye. So if Dad harms himself or someone while on the road, do we sue Judge Brady?

That is true, about your rights, but Dad couldn't make those desicions before Mom died so what is he really losing? He didn't even vote himself she did it for him. I know we went through the whole absentee ballot thing.
If there had been a hard call to put the Tindall Boy where he should be instead of being lenient Mrs. Green wouldn't dead by him. That is why the 5 million dollar lawsuit. Who ends up paying for that???
Lynn

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

Here is something everyone should know...at the last hearing a wk ago Judge Brady ordered a "guardian ad litem" (temporary position) for the purpose to take inventory of Dad's/Parents estate. Now stay with me, but Judge hasn't ruled or called Dad competent or incompetent. So I ask you how can a court order an adults money to be counted and made public if you are still in competent standing????????? The people should be upset about this. This doesn't sound like a democracy anymore. Guess who the "guardian ad litem" is?????? The law director, Howard Traul. And if Judge later rules Dad is competent why did he have it counted? All the rulings I have found say you need to be incompetent before a guardian is ordered. Nothing is right here.......
Lynn

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Logan County Mom wrote:
Is there any way to access archives of the online newspaper that far back? I'd like to read this.
I'm working on this....
VOTE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

WOW. Things are messed up here? When will Brady get it right?
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm working on this....
Logan County Mom...I am trying to see if Joel will email the article. It might take him some time. However if you are downtown and stop at the Examiner I would be interested to know if you can go in a buy a copy of 11/27/06 paper. Wondering if they keep them around that long. The article is on the front page.
Lynn

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

VOTE wrote:
WOW. Things are messed up here? When will Brady get it right?
Messed up? I just found out this morning that the reason my emergency guardianship was dropped, in Jan, is because Marshall Pierson, JFSAPS, told the court he didn't find any reason for it. Excuse me this is a person who we have found out is been having converstaions with the suspect of my Mom's death and controlling Dad. It's transcribed on hard copy in the probate courts, which makes it public record. Doesn't that sound like a conflict of interest to you?
The following is from the Supreme Court of Ohio Rules:
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/Rules/superinte...

RULE 66. Guardianships.

(A) All applications for the appointment of a guardian on the grounds of mental incompetency shall be accompanied by either a statement of a physician or clinical psychologist or a statement that the prospective ward has refused to submit to an examination".

Judge Brady has a full blown Psychologist test from LCCC and has ruled Dad needing a guardian. He also has his own court investigators report stipulating the same thing.

Wait there is more. In that same ruling it states:
"This amendment recognizes that a psychologist's report is often more thorough than that of the physician and recognizes that the psychologist may complete the expert evaluation for the biennial report. The rule has not been expanded to permit the initial evaluation to be completed by a licensed clinical social worker".

So why is Pierson telling Judge Brady what to do???? He is a social worker.

This is so botched. This is your powers to be. I keep being told he is a probate Judge so he can do what he wants. All they are doing is separating me and others from my Dad.
hOTHEAD uGLY

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Messed up? I just found out this morning that the reason my emergency guardianship was dropped, in Jan, is because Marshall Pierson, JFSAPS, told the court he didn't find any reason for it. Excuse me this is a person who we have found out is been having converstaions with the suspect of my Mom's death and controlling Dad. It's transcribed on hard copy in the probate courts, which makes it public record. Doesn't that sound like a conflict of interest to you?
The following is from the Supreme Court of Ohio Rules:
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/Rules/superinte...
RULE 66. Guardianships.
(A) All applications for the appointment of a guardian on the grounds of mental incompetency shall be accompanied by either a statement of a physician or clinical psychologist or a statement that the prospective ward has refused to submit to an examination".
Judge Brady has a full blown Psychologist test from LCCC and has ruled Dad needing a guardian. He also has his own court investigators report stipulating the same thing.
Wait there is more. In that same ruling it states:
"This amendment recognizes that a psychologist's report is often more thorough than that of the physician and recognizes that the psychologist may complete the expert evaluation for the biennial report. The rule has not been expanded to permit the initial evaluation to be completed by a licensed clinical social worker".
So why is Pierson telling Judge Brady what to do???? He is a social worker.
This is so botched. This is your powers to be. I keep being told he is a probate Judge so he can do what he wants. All they are doing is separating me and others from my Dad.
he always runs unopposed, so we can't vote him out-what would you like us to do to help you? We can't get enough people to write in a candidate to stop this miscarriage of justice
google ron paul

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan County Mom...I am trying to see if Joel will email the article. It might take him some time. However if you are downtown and stop at the Examiner I would be interested to know if you can go in a buy a copy of 11/27/06 paper. Wondering if they keep them around that long. The article is on the front page.
LOGAN COUNTY MOM: The Bellefontaine Library keeps copies of the paper; not sure how far back. I would think they would have November 27th 2006. Libraries keep newspapers a pretty long time and even put them on microfilm...at least in the larger library systems.
hOTHEAD uGLY

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

anyone want to run for judge against brady?

Since: Sep 07

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

hOTHEAD uGLY wrote:
anyone want to run for judge against brady?
Just as long as it is NOT Kim Martin!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 59
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••