RAZ21

Centerburg, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I am looking for a Diane Smith who I heard now lives somewhere in West Liberty. She owes me quite a bit of money over a horse deal and would love to find her. I do know she married ( 5-6 marriages) a fellow by the name of JR Smith few years back. I'm not sure if she is still with him or not.
Diana Smith

Cardington, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2012
RAZ21 wrote:
I am looking for a Diane Smith who I heard now lives somewhere in West Liberty. She owes me quite a bit of money over a horse deal and would love to find her. I do know she married ( 5-6 marriages) a fellow by the name of JR Smith few years back. I'm not sure if she is still with him or not.
You found her.I've lived in the same place for 6 years, have the same # I've had for 15 years so feel free to call me and we will get this myth taken care of immediately.I owe NO ONE for any horse deal.I pay my bills and if I SUPPOSEDLY owe you don't you think you would have least spelled my name right and I'm sure you have my #.So when you want to try to slam someone make sure you have all your fact straight.
Diane_Smith

Marysville, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Yep, I got your money. Don't know who that imposter was. Anyways I will leave your money
in your door. LOL @ you.
diane

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2015
538 Pimtown Road, West Liberty
JR Smith

Urbana, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2015
be sure and wear something you wouldn't mind being laid to rest in
diane

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2015
LOL All Mouth!
jessajames

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2015
Wft
diane

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2015
RAZ21 wrote:
Diana Taylor, Schindewolf, Pequignot, Smith, Hickman, Smith, Smith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) Sat caiaphas 1,906
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Sat Mein Trumpf 35
Friends General Meeting Aug 18 Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Aug 17 ljfnks 7
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Aug 15 Shonda mccoy 11
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 13 Txblubonit 458
Eric Bolling Fox News Aug 11 Caiaphas 8

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages