What happened?
Walio

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2012
What happened to Kenzie Rife and Matt Brady?
mother

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2012
Walio wrote:
What happened to Kenzie Rife and Matt Brady?
go to peak of ohio
Till Bipple

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Saturday evening crash results in fatality

3/18/2012 8:01:20 AM

Deputies from the Logan County Sheriff’s office responded to a two-vehicle fatal crash just before 7:00pm Saturday.

The crash took place on County Road 1 at an intersection near Piatt Castle.

Believed to be involved in the accident was a 2000 VW Beetle and a 2003 Dodge pickup.

Preliminary reports state that a female passenger in the Beetle died in the crash.

A male driver of the VW is reported to be in critical condition at Miami Valley Hospital.

More details will be released as the investigation continues.
WPKO.COM

----------

Fatal crash claims 1, critically injures another

Deputies of the Logan County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred shortly before 7 p.m. Saturday at County Road 1 and State Route 287 near Piatt Castle.
Deputies report the crash, which claimed a female victim and critically injured a male victim, involved a 2000 Volkswagen Beetle and a 2003 Dodge pickup truck.

The injured man was transported by helicopter to Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton.

The condition of a third person reported to be involved in the crash was not immediately available.

West Liberty Fire and EMS and Bellefontaine EMS assisted at the scene.

Check back for updates as they become available.

Last Updated on Sunday, 18 March 2012
Examiner.org

----------
These are word for word from the respective websites.
Please pray for their families.
Walio

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Thank you for the information. What a sad and tragic thing to have happened. I will certainly be praying for their families.
stop

Johnstown, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2012
why did you feel the need to post names on here? maybe the reason the examiner and the radio station did not annouce the names is because some family members have not been told..now we have speculation of the young man...THINK PEOPLE THINK!
Friend you say

Galena, OH

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Thank you for suggesting one or both drivers may have been drinking. The truth is we just don't know any such thing yet. Nice of you to start rumors.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2012
I think you're right, stop, people don't think about this sort of thing.
Kiersten

Oberlin, OH

#9 Mar 18, 2012
Matt is my cousin. Family members are aware, but it is very inappropriate and I am deeply offended that you find the need to post this on a blog.
Post It

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2012
Kiersten wrote:
Matt is my cousin. Family members are aware, but it is very inappropriate and I am deeply offended that you find the need to post this on a blog.
I'm sorry for the families involved. No one had posted for 3 1/2 hours until you did. And this is a small town, things are going to be posted, they always are. I believe most people are very saddened over this tragedy.
Gems

Sidney, OH

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Matt and his friend Are now new jewels in heaven.

Like the stars of the morning, his bright crown adorning they shall shine in their beauty bright Gems for his crown.

Little children who loved their redeemer are the Jewels precious jewels his loved and his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Liberty Football 3 hr ffs 15
Why is there a media blackout/whitewash for eli... 3 hr blah 2
Perverts in Government 8 hr Concerned Observer 39
The Homosexual and Imitation Vanilla! (Feb '13) 8 hr CALM STILL VOICE 38
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) 8 hr CALM STILL VOICE 405
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 8 hr CALM STILL VOICE 2,262
Transforming the homosexual, to fit into the Am... (Jan '13) 22 hr Touch of Disgrace... 851

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages