Elder Murder and Abuse for Exploitation
Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum
LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY???????
If you're looking for some extra cash or need to pay your bills from another source, then I've got a deal for you. People all over the world use this method and while it's not exactly ethical, chances are you'll do well.
Ingredients for EZ Money
Just follow these easy steps:
(NOTE: I have personally observed the theft of about $177,000 using these methods. Your results may vary).
1) You'll need one (elderly) blind and/or incompetent parent-they'll have no idea what's going on.(DO NOT try this on a stranger or you could get arrested for identity theft and other crimes.)
2) obtain access to their mail-they'll never figure out what you're doing if they can't read their mail.
3) obtain access to their debit card and PIN-you'll need these to withdraw cash from the ATM. If possible, replace their debit card with something that looks like one, perhaps an old credit card with a bank logo on it. Then you can just keep the debit card.
4) obtain access to their credit card info-you can make online purchases with this. You'll never have to pay these. After he/she dies, the credit card company will just write it off.
5) obtain access to online accounts-you can pay your bills directly from his/her bank account. With access to EZpass, cable, phone, etc accounts, you can use these services yourself as much as you want with your parent footing the bill, so buy a nice phone or get HD cable TV.
6) obtain and sign checks-another easy way to pay your bills.
8) you're now free to withdraw cash, use his/her accounts for your own use and pay all your bills using their money. No one will ever know.
9) BONUS: the banks and law enforcement don't really care (I checked this with FBI, Police, District Attorney office and Bank). Since you're a family member, it's not really like identity theft or a 'real' crime. It's just a family matter. And even if you're caught, chances are your parent will not prosecute you or press charges especially if they have Dementia, Mentally Impaired and Incompetent.
So party on dude!
10) If, on the other hand, you think it's better to prevent this widespread all too common crime go to www.elderabusemarch.com or www.stopguardianabuse.org or www.victimsoflaw.net/Guardianship.htm and speak up and out now because you are probably next.
You know, that sounds like a swell idea. I believe it's already been successfully tried right here in Madriver City!
The problem is that once under the Court's control, all the agencies believe the Elder is in good hands......so, the crimes continue to fester, more and more, and all (so far) end up in tragedy.
The degenerate government that exists in logan county that fueled laughing at the elderly will pay on judgment day. Maybe sometimes there is also carma!
If someone is admitting it has already been successfully committed in the county on a public forum, where is the prosecuting attorney in this?
To bad topix approves of this since they won't post the photo. Wonder what percentage they are getting out of the $500,000 cut?
How do you people do this to the elderly speaking forked tongue while you pretend you are working on behalf of the people? How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
This is exactly the look and what is going on with Mr. Miller. Look what you did...Brady Pierson and Stoltzfus you were the key players in this abusing your elderly citizen to clean out their estate. Hope you enjoy your life now.
Never mind me I am dingbat nuts and play with my own self every opportunity I get, baby!
Just like in the story above.
Fansler where is $250,000 of Clair and Ann's money?? If you WERE truly legal POA you are Fiduciary and supposed to be held ACCOUNTALBE!!!!
Why is the Prosecutor helping you steal a incompetent man's estate when Bill knew Clair was incompetent at Ann's murder?
Why are you THROWING OUT EVIDENCE FOR ANN's MURDER FROM HER HOUSE by authority of the COURT and the PROSECUTOR or POLICE dept doesn't care under a ONGOING INVESTIGATION????
Is james staying in one of the rooms at your house????
Why is the City of Bellefontaine helping you commit crimes? That makes them an accessory.....
Is this why you left Clair in abuse AFTER the murder of his wife who was his CARETAKER. You knew it would profit you in the end. And guess what, IT IS!!!!
Brady, how do you sleep at night? Even your ex-wife recognized Clair was incompetent and being robbed. I guess your eye was on the prize of Clair and Ann's estate. Not Clair, but his money........
Should we tell the good people of Logan County you are NOT legally seated?????
keep ur change
When God dispenses justice he will come after those that covered Ann's murder to help out the suspect who became the abuser of her husband Clair because those accomplices reaped the reward of theft by a quarter of a million dollars to help him out.
Brady you learned nothing from all the criminal acts you committed with your foot soldiers.
What was that settlement you made with the Green family? The tax payers never did hear what they paid for........
Some of "THE PEOPLE" care what they are paying for!!!!
brady - you and your AGENCIES have covered up these criminal plots and have sold your souls for what you did to these two people and others. Covering her death and abusing the elderly for profit. UNFORGIVEABLE.....
Photos of Hording, Feces, Filth, Theft, Abuse BY LOGAN COUNTY, BELLEFONTAINE OH.
I guess murdering, beating, stealing from the people and keeping records are patterns that will keep repeating until you all are held accountable. Nobody in your club is going to learn any thing about being human. Luke 18 fits you and your peers perfectly.
There is a price for the 30 pieces of silver you stole.....
the people might not be able to stop it now but someone will on Judgment Day......
The best part is the picture at the end....PERFECT and works for the legalized criminals.
And God forbid that the state authorities have a higher moral standard to stop the corruption in office.
This was their answer......
These crimes were aided and committed by the government to STEAL from the murdered and the mentally impaired. It doesn't get worse than this.......
This is 150% their fault and taking no responsibility for it.
How did you people let this happen and look away when you were continually POUNDED with complaints it was going on? You deserve to be forced to live in this.....
How could you possibly aid this beautifully kept home to be put in this sickening deprivation and then let the "failing to provide for Clair", living like a abused pig, be thrown out by O'Connor?
50 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now
|OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10)||10 min||half-breed||24,869|
|Why are there no honest liberal politicians of ...||1 hr||DON W SOUTH||6|
|Honda is offering a lump-sum buyouts||2 hr||Wrong||70|
|Quote of the day||7 hr||MotorCityMadMahnn||32|
|this site is gone||8 hr||Art||55|
|why does Atty. Steven Fansler lock his competen... (Oct '12)||10 hr||Good Grief||170|
|People do not get away with murder in Logan County (Oct '08)||11 hr||Paul Harvey||165|