Elder Murder and Abuse for Exploitation
Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum
#1 Apr 20, 2012
LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY???????
If you're looking for some extra cash or need to pay your bills from another source, then I've got a deal for you. People all over the world use this method and while it's not exactly ethical, chances are you'll do well.
Ingredients for EZ Money
Just follow these easy steps:
(NOTE: I have personally observed the theft of about $177,000 using these methods. Your results may vary).
1) You'll need one (elderly) blind and/or incompetent parent-they'll have no idea what's going on.(DO NOT try this on a stranger or you could get arrested for identity theft and other crimes.)
2) obtain access to their mail-they'll never figure out what you're doing if they can't read their mail.
3) obtain access to their debit card and PIN-you'll need these to withdraw cash from the ATM. If possible, replace their debit card with something that looks like one, perhaps an old credit card with a bank logo on it. Then you can just keep the debit card.
4) obtain access to their credit card info-you can make online purchases with this. You'll never have to pay these. After he/she dies, the credit card company will just write it off.
5) obtain access to online accounts-you can pay your bills directly from his/her bank account. With access to EZpass, cable, phone, etc accounts, you can use these services yourself as much as you want with your parent footing the bill, so buy a nice phone or get HD cable TV.
6) obtain and sign checks-another easy way to pay your bills.
8) you're now free to withdraw cash, use his/her accounts for your own use and pay all your bills using their money. No one will ever know.
9) BONUS: the banks and law enforcement don't really care (I checked this with FBI, Police, District Attorney office and Bank). Since you're a family member, it's not really like identity theft or a 'real' crime. It's just a family matter. And even if you're caught, chances are your parent will not prosecute you or press charges especially if they have Dementia, Mentally Impaired and Incompetent.
So party on dude!
10) If, on the other hand, you think it's better to prevent this widespread all too common crime go to www.elderabusemarch.com or www.stopguardianabuse.org or www.victimsoflaw.net/Guardianship.htm and speak up and out now because you are probably next.
#2 Apr 21, 2012
You know, that sounds like a swell idea. I believe it's already been successfully tried right here in Madriver City!
#3 Apr 24, 2012
The problem is that once under the Court's control, all the agencies believe the Elder is in good hands......so, the crimes continue to fester, more and more, and all (so far) end up in tragedy.
The degenerate government that exists in logan county that fueled laughing at the elderly will pay on judgment day. Maybe sometimes there is also carma!
#4 Apr 24, 2012
If someone is admitting it has already been successfully committed in the county on a public forum, where is the prosecuting attorney in this?
To bad topix approves of this since they won't post the photo. Wonder what percentage they are getting out of the $500,000 cut?
#5 Apr 25, 2012
How do you people do this to the elderly speaking forked tongue while you pretend you are working on behalf of the people? How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
This is exactly the look and what is going on with Mr. Miller. Look what you did...Brady Pierson and Stoltzfus you were the key players in this abusing your elderly citizen to clean out their estate. Hope you enjoy your life now.
#6 Apr 26, 2012
Never mind me I am dingbat nuts and play with my own self every opportunity I get, baby!
#7 Jun 14, 2013
Just like in the story above.
Fansler where is $250,000 of Clair and Ann's money?? If you WERE truly legal POA you are Fiduciary and supposed to be held ACCOUNTALBE!!!!
Why is the Prosecutor helping you steal a incompetent man's estate when Bill knew Clair was incompetent at Ann's murder?
Why are you THROWING OUT EVIDENCE FOR ANN's MURDER FROM HER HOUSE by authority of the COURT and the PROSECUTOR or POLICE dept doesn't care under a ONGOING INVESTIGATION????
Is james staying in one of the rooms at your house????
Why is the City of Bellefontaine helping you commit crimes? That makes them an accessory.....
Is this why you left Clair in abuse AFTER the murder of his wife who was his CARETAKER. You knew it would profit you in the end. And guess what, IT IS!!!!
Brady, how do you sleep at night? Even your ex-wife recognized Clair was incompetent and being robbed. I guess your eye was on the prize of Clair and Ann's estate. Not Clair, but his money........
Should we tell the good people of Logan County you are NOT legally seated?????
#8 Jun 17, 2013
does comnplain' help....?....Baby!
keep ur change
#9 Jul 3, 2013
When God dispenses justice he will come after those that covered Ann's murder to help out the suspect who became the abuser of her husband Clair because those accomplices reaped the reward of theft by a quarter of a million dollars to help him out.
Brady you learned nothing from all the criminal acts you committed with your foot soldiers.
What was that settlement you made with the Green family? The tax payers never did hear what they paid for........
Some of "THE PEOPLE" care what they are paying for!!!!
#14 Aug 9, 2014
This is what happens if you BLOW the WHISTLE and report corruption.....
That is why the legalized criminals victimize you under "color of law".
Evil only survives because good men do nothing. Burke
Ft Mitchell, KY
#15 Aug 14, 2014
#16 Aug 17, 2014
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS...... CRIMINALS IN OFFICE !!!!!!!
Q = Why do you think his lawyer from Illinois mentions Ohio?
A = LOGAN COUNTY syndicated criminals in office. These people are operating a running office who aren't even legal in office by the laws of the state.
BTW it I called elder KIDNAPPING.......
per Fansler story "they" love covering up and removing the TRUE facts of fraud from the record to cover their criminal acts by the government. I guess it runs in the family. Steven, Brady, Traul, Walters, Ruyle, Prosecutor, Police, Medical, APS,etc. have been getting away with it for so long they think they can't be busted.
Add your comments below
|Watching Trump Speak at the RNC||1 hr||Big Bertha||35|
|Observations||1 hr||locker up lockerup||16|
|Journalists Horrified By Trump's Nato Comments||3 hr||locker up lockerup||18|
|What Does It mean to be Christ Like?||4 hr||CALM STILL VOICE||7|
|Has Obama Turned The U.S. Into A Nuthouse? (Dec '14)||6 hr||CALM STILL VOICE||145|
|A RARE JUDGE in a CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM||16 hr||Burger Eater King||5|
|What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07)||Jul 22||Gerri||406|
Find what you want!
Search Bellefontaine Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC