Why do posters accuse others of hate?

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Why do posters accuse others of hate while discussing issues?

Simply put, because they have lost the debate!

When one fails to be in a position to present the facts concerning the position that have taken on an issue. The discussion will always end with them accusing the other of hate.

And it is very painful to watch!

It is very painful to watch them stoop to that level.

When all else fails to prove their point, they always resort to personal attacks and hate.

And you can follow their hate comments like a red thread here on topix.

It really shows their smallness, their in ability to debate and how low they are willing to stoop.

Clearly an individuals beliefs, convictions etc can be expressed without the emotion of hate being the vehicle for those beliefs and convictions.

And as I have shown, Jesus Christ confronted and condemned many things. But there is no indication that hate was the vehicle that drove his convictions concerning the things he condemned.

And if Jesus can do that, I am confident any Christian poster can do that as well.

This hate thing is quite an amusing tactic played out here on topic.

If you want to have some fun, look at the number of times and the posters that have stooped for the hate arugment.

And of course this hate argument is probably made against a Christian more then others. Because these individual that use this hate argument feel that the Christian has no right to speak up. And should be silenced at all cost. And especially when it comes to moral issues.

And the further one gets into a thread. And the longer the thread generates interest, the more hate arguments show themselves.

And of course this is the liberal way.

Therefore my encouragement to those of you that have stooped to that defeatist mindset of utilizing the empty argument of hate, I say this.

If you cannot intelligently make your case then just stop posting.

Because no one enjoys watching another stoop!

Accusing another of hate is never an intelligent argument.

When lawyers argue their cases before juries, they never accuse the other lawyers of hate.

Why? Because hate is never an intelligent argument.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Get real, Mr. Poster Voice, people can see your motives are hateful in the things you write, and another thing is that your messages always lack any true concern for the people you condemn. It's all about you and the attention you constantly seek.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2012
When all else fails to prove their point, they always resort to personal attacks and hate.

And you can follow their hate comments like a red thread here on topix.

And as you can see post #3 will bear this out.

And as I have shown standing up for ones beliefs and convictions are no indication of hate.

One may feel alcoholism is wrong but that is no indication that the one who holds those convictions hates the alcoholic.

Jesus Christ refereed to some people as swine ie pigs.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Although Jesus used harsh terms there is still no indication that he hated those he spoke of.

Jesus said love thy neighbor. And one of the ways an individual does is to bring up bad behavior.

Take an individual on drugs for example. The most loving thing a person can do is to call this destructive behavior what it really is. And challenge the individual to change.

Jesus Christ always demanded change. But there is no indication that he hated the individual he confronted to change.

It is interesting to note that some find their beliefs based upon love. While they claim another's beliefs and convictions are only based upon hate. Go figure?

I have had individual use hate two or three times in one post. But this is how desperate the become because they simply cannot support their beliefs with facts.

And as I have said it is very sad to watch them sink to that level.

And I believe that those that sink to that level. Will always have the companion nuance of a victim mentality as well. I believe that is another nuance that motivates them to stoop to accuse another of hate.

Should individuals be loved? Oh absolutely!

Is it ok to hold and speak moral convictions? Oh absolutely!

Is it ok to accuse others of hate that hold moral convictions? Absolutely not!

But one can still pray for them that do!

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Boo-Hoo Silly Voice....playing the victim is so typical of you.

Making a thread of over how "victimized" you are is just as typical. It's all about you, you, you isn't it?

Have a great day Silly Voice, I am wishing for you a symbolic box of extra soft tissues for your snot-bubbling today.
The Oracle

Lima, OH

#6 Dec 18, 2012
There is a line which when crossed it becomes very difficult not to state the obvious.

Voice hates gays. It's a fact. I don't think I'll lose any debate team style points by pointing this out.

If homosexuality is indeed a sin, then let God deal with it. Me, I'm too busy dealing with my own issues to worry about someone else's sin problem.

You should do the same.

(The Pollster doth protest too much methinks.)
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#7 Dec 18, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
There is a line which when crossed it becomes very difficult not to state the obvious.
Voice hates gays. It's a fact. I don't think I'll lose any debate team style points by pointing this out.
If homosexuality is indeed a sin, then let God deal with it. Me, I'm too busy dealing with my own issues to worry about someone else's sin problem.
You should do the same.
Voice hates gays

Reality, USA

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Voice hates gays
Truth hurts eh Silly Voice?

You have been provided with plenty of proof and most all of it has been based on or in reference to your personal postings. It has been said that some people do not see who really are they are until enough people share how they see that person...you are that person but you still deny what virtually everyone else sees. Personally I think you are smarter than that and you do realize your failings and you don't like that you do hate others because of their gender, race or sexual preference....

Deny all you wish but your actions (postings) are what speaks for you here.

Would it make you feel better oif people did not use the word "hate" in regards to you or your actions? Maybe we could substitute a more pleasant word for it...just for the sake of your tender feelings?
How about we use a different word for "hate"...something flashy but not too pretentious - how about "mango"?

Let's give it a try - "Silly Voice really does mango gays!"

How does that sound to you?

I do hope your day is going well Silly Voice!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Voice hates gays
The Oracle seems pretty intelligent to me.

And sorry, but he's right.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#10 Dec 18, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts eh Silly Voice?
You have been provided with plenty of proof and most all of it has been based on or in reference to your personal postings. It has been said that some people do not see who really are they are until enough people share how they see that person...you are that person but you still deny what virtually everyone else sees. Personally I think you are smarter than that and you do realize your failings and you don't like that you do hate others because of their gender, race or sexual preference....
Deny all you wish but your actions (postings) are what speaks for you here.
Would it make you feel better oif people did not use the word "hate" in regards to you or your actions? Maybe we could substitute a more pleasant word for it...just for the sake of your tender feelings?
How about we use a different word for "hate"...something flashy but not too pretentious - how about "mango"?
Let's give it a try - "Silly Voice really does mango gays!"
How does that sound to you?
I do hope your day is going well Silly Voice!

Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#11 Dec 18, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
You should do the same.
If homosexuality is indeed a sin, then let God deal with it.

If? Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#12 Dec 18, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
You should do the same.
You must remember that things done in private do not make them acceptable and proper. And this is the lying illusion that the homosexual has used to sell this lie. If its done in private does it makes it proper?

If rape, planning to rob a bank, planning to kidnap is done in private. Does that make it proper?

As I have shown all homosexual lies and illusions are sold based upon a twisting of the truth.

Homosexuals claim their sexual practices are normal because dogs will attempt to hump another dog on occasion.

This is and illusion based upon a lie. Dogs act upon impulse, not reason.

Also mammals are casual and temporary, not habitual and lifelong like homosexuals.

Animals act from instinct and are not therefore ethically culpable creatures.

And the sexual behavour of animals should never be considered normative for humans.

Man was created in Gods image and therefore is responsible to act in a God like manner, not like animals.

As you can now see this homosexual lying illusion concerning the sexual behavour of animals. As justification for their male on male sodomy falls completely to the ground.

And this is why that it is important that all individuals really think and pay attention. As to what illusion and lie the homosexual is telling at the time.

Would you really want to have the animal-homosexual discussion with your children? Of course not, then why buy into the lie?

And you do not have to be a believer to see the simplicity of what I am setting forth here. Regarding the corrupt illusions and lies that the homosexual/lesbian have been telling.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

[but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.]

All homosexual sodomy is a sexual sin committed against a mans body!

Because it is outside of the scope and beauty that God intended for sexual pleasure between a man and his wife! As emotional bonds are strengthened via the relationship.

And there is no fully shared climax or bonds involved in homosexual sodomy. Because God did not create men to be sexually satisfied in that manner.

God has set specific boundary's for all sexual behavior!

All Homosexual sexual practices are clearly built upon lies concerning these great boundary!

We know from the scripture that one of the reasons that homosexuals have so many different partners is because, homosexual sodomy was not designed to sexually satisfy a man!

Homosexual sodomy leaves man sexually unfulfilled! And that's another reason the scripture says here that, he who sins sexually sins against his own body!

To sin sexually is to use your body to engage in sex with a sexual partner your body and genitalia was not created for!

Reality, USA

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing unintelligent about my post...please explain otherwise or have your comment considered to be only a fluffy diversion rfro myourself.

The only thing I see you watching is your own fear of yourself as you look in the mirror shown to you by many Topix posters.

I'll make a deal with you...if you stop posting then I shall as well. What do you think?

Reality, USA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that things done in private do not make them acceptable and proper. And this is the lying illusion that the homosexual has used to sell this lie. If its done in private does it makes it proper?
If rape, planning to rob a bank, planning to kidnap is done in private. Does that make it proper?
As I have shown all homosexual lies and illusions are sold based upon a twisting of the truth.
Homosexuals claim their sexual practices are normal because dogs will attempt to hump another dog on occasion.
This is and illusion based upon a lie. Dogs act upon impulse, not reason.
Also mammals are casual and temporary, not habitual and lifelong like homosexuals.
Animals act from instinct and are not therefore ethically culpable creatures.
And the sexual behavour of animals should never be considered normative for humans.
Man was created in Gods image and therefore is responsible to act in a God like manner, not like animals.
As you can now see this homosexual lying illusion concerning the sexual behavour of animals. As justification for their male on male sodomy falls completely to the ground.
And this is why that it is important that all individuals really think and pay attention. As to what illusion and lie the homosexual is telling at the time.
Would you really want to have the animal-homosexual discussion with your children? Of course not, then why buy into the lie?
And you do not have to be a believer to see the simplicity of what I am setting forth here. Regarding the corrupt illusions and lies that the homosexual/lesbian have been telling.
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
[but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.]
All homosexual sodomy is a sexual sin committed against a mans body!
Because it is outside of the scope and beauty that God intended for sexual pleasure between a man and his wife! As emotional bonds are strengthened via the relationship.
And there is no fully shared climax or bonds involved in homosexual sodomy. Because God did not create men to be sexually satisfied in that manner.
God has set specific boundary's for all sexual behavior!
All Homosexual sexual practices are clearly built upon lies concerning these great boundary!
We know from the scripture that one of the reasons that homosexuals have so many different partners is because, homosexual sodomy was not designed to sexually satisfy a man!
Homosexual sodomy leaves man sexually unfulfilled! And that's another reason the scripture says here that, he who sins sexually sins against his own body!
To sin sexually is to use your body to engage in sex with a sexual partner your body and genitalia was not created for!
Yup...the Silly Voice "mangos" homosexuals. He blames his buybull for his reasoning but still it is he that makes the choice to "mango". I bet you and Shirley Phelps would make one hell of a couple...imagine seeeing the two of you on a date (with your signs of course) shouting your praise of mangoing gays. Funny stuff.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...the Silly Voice "mangos" homosexuals. He blames his buybull for his reasoning but still it is he that makes the choice to "mango". I bet you and Shirley Phelps would make one hell of a couple...imagine seeeing the two of you on a date (with your signs of course) shouting your praise of mangoing gays. Funny stuff.

Reality, USA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot keep up with the adults and insist on repeating your whine like a spoiled child, you will be moved to the kids table and have to trade in your glass for a sippee cup.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
You should do the same.
"If homosexuality is indeed a sin, then let God deal with it."

#1. What do you mean if? Is there any doubt?

#2. Let God deal with it? He will in his time. However, to just "let HIM deal with it" is contrary to scripture.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#18 Dec 18, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
#2. Let God deal with it? He will in his time. However, to just "let HIM deal with it" is contrary to scripture.
Mr. South, do you think Voice displays love for people? Exactly for who? And if he doesn't display love to people in his comments , then what is the opposite of love?

How many souls do you think he has won over to God's side since he started dozens and dozens of anti-gay threads almost 2 years ago and insulted about every person on Topix.....well, maybe except for you?

Reality, USA

#19 Dec 19, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
So your "god" isn't powerful enough to eradicate those dreaeded homosexuals all by himself? "He" needs help from minions?

Just thinking out loud....

Reality, USA

#20 Dec 19, 2012
dreaeded = dreaded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 2 hr Mein Trumpf 353
Life Lesson's! 23 hr Lol 210
School shooting at West Liberty Thu unbelieveable 9
IS the DEMOCRAT PARTY in DANGER of EXTINCTION? Feb 21 Gravedigger 114
Bellefontaine Girls Basketball Feb 21 Concerned Chieftain 1
News Grand Jury indicts 28 including former director... Feb 20 ruth bader HATER 2
From the man that put millions out of work with... Feb 19 Think about it 9

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages