First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Scouts now under legislative attack!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM7:21 PMMessage starred FROM Liberty Counsel TO You Boy Scouts now under legislative attack! Show Details FromLiberty Counsel [email protected]

Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
Liberty Counsel

DONALD,

An openly homosexual California State Senator, Ricardo Lara, has proposed a new bill, SB 323, called the “Youth Equality Act,” that would strip the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) of their tax-exempt status because of the organization’s ban against practicing homosexuals joining the Scouts.

If passed, this measure would provide the template for similar legislation in all the other states. The bill is strongly supported by the powerful pro-homosexual lobby in California.

++Pro-homosexual bullying is taking a huge toll on one of America’s premier youth organizations.

As you know, the BSA’s executive leadership and its Board of Directors are under enormous pressure to change their decades-old policy of banning openly practicing homosexuals from participating in the Scouting program.

Radical pro-homosexual groups and mainstream organizations which have already caved to the pressures of these radical groups are generating an intense assault to force the Scouts to lift their ban.

++Baptists ask the Scouts to stand strong.

The Executive Committee of the Southern Baptist Convention, representing over 16 million members, passed a resolution earlier this week calling on the Scouts to uphold their policy, declaring that lifting the ban on homosexual membership would…

“place the Boy Scouts organization at odds with a consistent biblical worldview on matters of human sexuality, making it an organization that would no longer complement, but rather contradict, our belief in God and His moral precepts that serve as the basis for our Christian faith.”

The SBC is also calling on like-minded corporate leaders to rise up and financially support the scouts, thus…

“sending a strong signal to those corporations that have pressured the Scouts to capitulate to popular culture by financial coercion.”

Several of the BSA’s sitting board members are leaders in major corporations that have already implemented pro-homosexual advocacies within their organizations. Now they are pressuring the BSA to do the same – or face the possibility of losing their corporate financial support.

++This volatile issue could ruin one of America’s most respected institutions!

This conflict of worldviews has several more weeks to intensify before the BSA Board Meeting in May. If passed, the change of policy would begin the drastic decline of an organization that has long made a positive contribution to the moral climate of our nation.

My colleague, Matt Barber, appropriately called the proposed policy change “Gay-Activist-Assisted Suicide.”
FagsRus

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2013
If they want their own gay scout club, what is keeping them from pitching their buddies in the tent?
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2013
FagsRus wrote:
If they want their own gay scout club, what is keeping them from pitching their buddies in the tent?
Let them form their own scouts and see how successful they are.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them form their own scouts and see how successful they are.
Transforming-Verb: To make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of.

As one studies the homosexual movement in America. There is absolutely no doubt that the entire homosexual transformation is a complete and total facade.

And all designed to give the illusion of normalcy to the homosexual.

And every natural culture norm has been skewed, tweaked and distorted in an attempt to squeeze the homosexual into the American culture.
Baden Powell

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Feb 25, 2013

Wondering if Obama will show at this year's Jamboree, or video conference in from a fund raiser like last time? Many of the Scouts booed him. He wouldn't meet their criteria.

Scout Law (explained):
http://usscouts.org/advance/boyscout/bslaw.as...  

Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Is this the next generation of scout leaders?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Pollster wrote:
Is this the next generation of scout leaders?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SlMTVPIyDoMXX
Why? If it were then are you trying to squeeze back into your old scouting uniform?

:)
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? If it were then are you trying to squeeze back into your old scouting uniform?
:)
I wonder which one gave the invocation at the start of the event.
Baden Powell

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Feb 25, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder which one gave the invocation at the start of the event.

Praying didn't look to be a priorty for these perverts.
Possibly purveyors of Atheism.

Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Scripture says that the homosexual has had their mind seared with a hot iron.

What does that mean?

It means that, the part of the brain were sexual morals and sexual morality is reasoned, is shut down!

Much the same way an alcoholic shuts down.

Now you will understand to a much deeper degree why God said they have a reprobate mind!

They couldn't make a sound moral decision if they wanted to.

Why? Because that part of the brain where sexual decisions and sexual morality is made is shut down.

And this will also explain why homosexuals should never be around children. And should certainly never be considered fit foe scout leaders.

Let them start their own corrupt homosexual organizations. And stop imposing their vile behavour on everyone else.
GOD

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Baden Powell wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying didn't look to be a priorty for these perverts.
Possibly purveyors of Atheism.
most of those who don't believe in me or don't follow me harbor a sick sexual fantasy of some kind. Many are into anal sex or one of the many other twist on sex that the devil has made. I don't want homosexual sinners teaching any child. I love children so much, if only adults could be so free.

Reality, USA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>most of those who don't believe in me or don't follow me harbor a sick sexual fantasy of some kind. Many are into anal sex or one of the many other twist on sex that the devil has made. I don't want homosexual sinners teaching any child. I love children so much, if only adults could be so free.
Really, the devil made them huh. Must be a pretty powerful devil for him to make something a "god" could not prevent...more powerful than a "god"? I guess that rules out "god" being all-powerful...so tell me why one would worship something that is not an "all-powerful god"? Why not worship a bologna sandwhich, at least when you are done putting it on a pedestal you could get legitimate nourishment from it by eating it (unlike those nasty communion wafers).
rainbow prez

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Baden Powell wrote:

Wondering if Obama will show at this year's Jamboree, or video conference in from a fund raiser like last time? Many of the Scouts booed him. He wouldn't meet their criteria.
Scout Law (explained):
http://usscouts.org/advance/boyscout/bslaw.as...  

He loves queers,baby!

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 25, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>most of those who don't believe in me or don't follow me harbor a sick sexual fantasy of some kind. Many are into anal sex or one of the many other twist on sex that the devil has made. I don't want homosexual sinners teaching any child. I love children so much, if only adults could be so free.
Hi pollster, what's up....
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2013
rainbow prez wrote:
<quoted text>
He loves queers,baby!
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
He ought to, he is bi.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, the devil made them huh. Must be a pretty powerful devil for him to make something a "god" could not prevent...more powerful than a "god"? I guess that rules out "god" being all-powerful...so tell me why one would worship something that is not an "all-powerful god"? Why not worship a bologna sandwhich, at least when you are done putting it on a pedestal you could get legitimate nourishment from it by eating it (unlike those nasty communion wafers).
Oh you say so little, but say so much…..
I’ve figured you out. You’re not an atheist. But you are really pissed off at God. Now the question is why. You said,“unlike those nasty communion wafers”. So obviously you have taken Communion. You’re anger has caused you to turn away from God, disparage his name and his deeds. And again, WHY?
You know as well as I do God allows evil to exist so that we have a choice / free will. He created us that that he would be loved freely.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Ironbutterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi pollster, what's up....
Thought you might like this.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 26, 2013

Again, one has to wonder what in the world a person types into their search bar to come up with things like the above....strange, indeed.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 26, 2013
magictrix wrote:
Again, one has to wonder what in the world a person types into their search bar to come up with things like the above....strange, indeed.
U think it's not funny because libs have no sense of humor. U take yourself tooo seriously to recognize what's funny. As for me, I'm still laughing my ... off.

Reality, USA

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Fleetcaptain wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you say so little, but say so much…..
I’ve figured you out. You’re not an atheist. But you are really pissed off at God. Now the question is why. You said,“unlike those nasty communion wafers”. So obviously you have taken Communion. You’re anger has caused you to turn away from God, disparage his name and his deeds. And again, WHY?
You know as well as I do God allows evil to exist so that we have a choice / free will. He created us that that he would be loved freely.
As I have said on threads before, I was raised in a church of the nazarene, a baptist church, a south baptist church, a catholic church and attended a catholic high school...I have had my share of religious ceremonies and services to include those bland crackers (ewwwwww...body of christ...cannibalism). I was raised to believe in "god".
Hatred for "god" did not turn me into a non-believer, lack of proof of it's existence did that as did my own mind comprehending and realizing that worshiping and praising something that is not there is a silly gesture. Actually reading the buybull and other texts to reveal to myself that the buybull is a book of inconsistencies, fables, lies, "old wive's tales" and impossibilities to which there is no proof of most of it ever happening (or it is blown way out of proportion) assisted that as well.

"He created us that that he would be loved freely."
/// So he made humans so that they would worship him freely but if they do not then he sends them to hell to be tortured for eternity for having free will that he gave them, what a nice guy. Sorry, calling BS on that. However, just for the sake of arguement, IF that is the case, then your "god" is a prick and should be fought against at every opportunity for creating minions to be used at his whim. That's the same as having a child who takes his magnifying glass to ants on a hot summer day, letting some scamper away and frying others...all for no reason other than to listen to them pop.///

So no, you cannot possibly get me to think that any entity that is a "god" by definition would allow evil to exist unless if he got his rocks off on it. You can call me whatever you want - hater, non-atheist etc, the fact remains that I do not believe that your "god" or anyone's "god" exists.

Paraphrasing - You and I are both atheists, I just happen to go one "god" further than you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 4 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 584
Life Lesson's! 12 hr CALM STILL VOICE 308
CNN Ali Velshi destroys GOP Congressman lies ab... 22 hr Hiker2009 67
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Jordan as Representative? (Dec '11) Sat Jordanians 116
IS the DEMOCRAT PARTY in DANGER of EXTINCTION? Fri Wong Dong 130
TO THOSE in DENIAL ABOUT A LIB/DEM/LEFT MEDIA: Fri Mein Trumpf 10
Boys driving 100mph Mar 24 LCR 7

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages