First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Gatlinburg, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2011
PLEASE POST ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FINDING OF TIFFANY BROWN. SHE WENT MISSING FRIDAY AROUND 430 AND WAS LAST SEEN AT PNC BANK IN BELLEFONTAINE OHIO!!! SHE HAS TWO YOUNG SONS ALONG WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO ARE PRAYING FOR HER RETURN!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HELP GET HER HOME HER LICENSE PLATE NUMBER IS DLF 7801 OHIO PLATES AND SHE DRIVES A BLUE 97 HONDA CIVIC. THANK YOU!!!
MoldyLocks

Cardington, OH

#2 Feb 14, 2011
There is a small amount of information here: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine... Hope that helps you.
kyra

Urbana, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2011
hey i was trying to fing this tiffnay bown chicks i feel sorry
Sis

Lucasville, OH

#4 Feb 14, 2011
kyra wrote:
What do you mean you was trying to fing this tiffnay bown chicks -- please explain this mispelled miss understood comment

Since: Jan 10

Middletown, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2011
i feel so bad for her n her family!!! i worked at mary rutan when i was about 17 n she worked in housekeeping so i know her!!!! i wish i could help!!my prayers go ot 2 her n her family!!
bellefontaine resident

Mansfield, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2011
many prayers goes out to Tiffany's Family and may God be with you all at this hard time hard ship that this family has
Thinking Back

Lima, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Ok, Tiffany worked at Lowes, right? Has anyone thought back 19 months to when Ashley Neer, who also worked at Lowes, commited suicide. Ashley would have been about the same age. I personally never thought Ahley did it. Just a thought.
wow wow

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2011
kyra wrote:
what r u trying to say u were trying to find....u ok cuz u miss spelled words?????
More_INFO

Cookeville, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2011
Candlelight VIGIL at Tiffany's Home will be Friday the 18th at 6:00pm. 521 Albert Street. Wear a Yellow Ribbon For Tiffany's safe return home. SHOW SUPPORT, Bring a Friend, Let's Fill the Street!
!
Vigil

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Feb 16, 2011
Friday? Hopefully she is found before that. Something needs to happen NOW! And not a vigil, more than that. With each passing minute, the chances of find Tiffany (if she isn’t just a runaway) are dwindling.

Our police department and the “detectives” in charge are a bunch of imbeciles. There is NO excuse for them to have “no leads” at this time. They have the car, they have activity on the cell phone and they have video surveillance showing her whereabouts prior to disappearing. FIND THIS WOMAN! BRING HER HOME TO HER CHILDREN!

If this case goes cold, like almost every other case in Logan County where the bad guy didn’t basically turn himself in, there needs to be some repercussions against what has become the laughing stock of law enforcement; the Bellefontaine PD and the Logan County Sheriff’s Office.

Too much time has already passed. It’s disgusting to watch the lack of development in what is truly a nightmare for the Brown family.

Plan to go to the vigil and show your support, then march down to City Hall and protest…but hope you don’t have to and this is all over by Friday.
honest

Belle Center, OH

#12 Feb 16, 2011
dear vigil...I'm sure as you sit on your computer, running our local law enforcement down is helpful! These officers seem to be doing everything they can with everything that has been given! If you think you can do better than maybe you should get off your computer and try to help the problem instead of becoming one! It is easy for the average citizen to sit and say why isn't this being done and why isn't that being done but the real question is..how do you know it's not? Do you think they would give out all the information they have on a case like this to the papers...NO! Its not something to gossip about and they have a duty to that girl and that family, not to the idle gossips of this town! Why don't you just pray for her safe return, for her family and for the officers of this case instead of being the typical Bellefontaine complainer! And for your information the last 3 murders that were with in the city limits have been solved by our local law enforcement and the men were convicted!
duh

Morgan Hill, CA

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Vigil wrote:
Friday? Hopefully she is found before that. Something needs to happen NOW! And not a vigil, more than that. With each passing minute, the chances of find Tiffany (if she isn’t just a runaway) are dwindling.
Our police department and the “detectives” in charge are a bunch of imbeciles. There is NO excuse for them to have “no leads” at this time. They have the car, they have activity on the cell phone and they have video surveillance showing her whereabouts prior to disappearing. FIND THIS WOMAN! BRING HER HOME TO HER CHILDREN!
If this case goes cold, like almost every other case in Logan County where the bad guy didn’t basically turn himself in, there needs to be some repercussions against what has become the laughing stock of law enforcement; the Bellefontaine PD and the Logan County Sheriff’s Office.
Too much time has already passed. It’s disgusting to watch the lack of development in what is truly a nightmare for the Brown family.
Plan to go to the vigil and show your support, then march down to City Hall and protest…but hope you don’t have to and this is all over by Friday.
Good Grief STFU!
angie

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2011
now there sayin on chnl7 sammy littleton is of intrest ,um that is or was the mom live in bf wow kinda odd cause says there looking for him did he just take off to ? cause if they wanted him then they would go to her mom house would be my thgt but the way they make it sounds is as if he is gone now.
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Feb 17, 2011
Why in every case the finger pointers appear, look at the dunn girl, all i hear is blaming the mom up to as of now its a town conspiracy, look at yourselves, the cops are imbeciles? vigil you need to put the pipe away, protest, protest what, wtf do you think you are demanding anything, since when has this become a church of god, this isnt an act of god or the devil, it a decision this woman made to drop her kids off at a safe place while she did what?? she mustve known it wasnt right to bring the kids along, some of you act like this just cant happen near you, well put your accusations away and enlist in some anger management classes, if youre not happy w/the investigation, get off your big ass and get out there with your big mouth and blood hound noses and solve this case. you make me puke with the prayers and finger pointing. If these stories upset you that much,why do you keep coming back for more??
So Sad

Mansfield, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
PLEASE POST ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FINDING OF TIFFANY BROWN. SHE WENT MISSING FRIDAY AROUND 430 AND WAS LAST SEEN AT PNC BANK IN BELLEFONTAINE OHIO!!! SHE HAS TWO YOUNG SONS ALONG WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO ARE PRAYING FOR HER RETURN!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HELP GET HER HOME HER LICENSE PLATE NUMBER IS DLF 7801 OHIO PLATES AND SHE DRIVES A BLUE 97 HONDA CIVIC. THANK YOU!!!
Channel 7 interrupted national programing:
Found the body in mother's basement.
Autopsy being performed, positive ID has not been made at this time.
Nationwide search is underway for Mr. Littletown (mother's boyfriend)
Made a break in the case while re-interviewing mother.
Saw a piece of blood stained clothing, obtained a search warrant while house was secured.
Happy

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2011
Really funny, ive been running down these stories for the past couple of days laughing at all of you for all the yelling and screaming, everyone has there own opinion of every story and even the best girls or guys can turn at every moment and someone made a comment Mothers would never leave there children, there are pleanty of mothers that leave there children, there are pleanty that don't have custody of there children, but what is so funny is HER MOTHER was out there looking for her putting up flyers but I guarenntee she knew where she was the whole time. If the police identified a piece of clothing while re-interviewing the mother then it was laying out in the open, the mother should be just a guilty as the boyfriend. Now tell me, you all talk how good of a mother she was but if her own mother was hiding her body, come on now. This is a very sick family, I think the only one that is sane in the family is Tiffany's father.
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Feb 17, 2011
All that noise and shes right under their nose, sad sad.
Shelley

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2011
This is all so very sad for her children.
I totally agree that we will find her mother knew exactly what was going on the entire time... what is wrong with people?????
sosad

Miamisburg, OH

#22 Feb 17, 2011
This is crazy... found in the basement of her mothers home where boyfriend lives.. The mom def knew about it.. now boyfriend is gone and they just wanna talk to him.. how else would the body get there.. helloo people.. lock them both up cuz this is rediculous.. those poor poor children.. people are freakin sick!
Geesh

San Antonio, TX

#23 Feb 17, 2011
Did they kill her because of the wart on her nose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 1 hr okimar 1,922
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) 5 hr Kasia in Arizona 459
Is Topix on Life Support? (May '15) 12 hr CALM STILL VOICE 100
Roger Ely BCS 19 hr wow 2
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Aug 19 Mein Trumpf 35
Friends General Meeting Aug 18 Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Aug 17 ljfnks 7

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages