Wesley Makemson
Geico

Fairborn, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Who is this loser? Anyone know this druggie? Beatin on women? Real tough guy. What a loser. Hope he gets beat on in the pokey!!!!!
iriquOOi

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Dicwad get a life.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Geico wrote:
Who is this loser? Anyone know this druggie? Beatin on women? Real tough guy. What a loser. Hope he gets beat on in the pokey!!!!!
He's just a little guy. Probably beat her because she was old. He is a waste of a tablespoonful of sperm.
Ur A chode

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>He's just a little guy. Probably beat her because she was old. He is a waste of a tablespoonful of sperm.
You wouldn't waste it, you'd slurp it all up and beg for more. Get up off your lazy ass and get a job you worthless dog turd!
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Ur A chode wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't waste it, you'd slurp it all up and beg for more. Get up off your lazy ass and get a job you worthless dog turd!
Takes one to know one. I am lazier than you? I don't need a job, I am living off my millions that I worked for.
politically correct

Sidney, OH

#6 Sep 25, 2012
He is mentally incompitent, on a bunch of antipyschotics, needs a guardian, and needs to take meds, and a 47% er. So you that taxpaper are gonna pay his keep from here to eternity, whether in jail or not!
Nurse Yellow

Mansfield, OH

#7 Sep 25, 2012
We need two threads on this loser? The realpoopis on the other one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump sued for raping 13 yo girl 20 min my name is lonnie 9
Post Your Best Aurguments On Any Subject! (Mar '15) 41 min USN Atheist 263
Trump fat shames Miss Universe 3 hr CALM STILL VOICE 43
Trump' favorite amendment 3 hr my name is lonnie 3
hillary chokes "agaane" 3 hr my name is lonnie 5
Hillary Drops Out 6 hr my name is lonnie 9
crookid democrats 8 hr my name is lonnie 9
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Fri Suzy 1259 424

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web