Give me your thoughts?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2012
That is absurd! No school teaches little kids how to be a homo.

This guy must be in agreement with the Westborro church.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/west...

Any god that would sit by and let 20 innocent little kids die because he was mad that homosexuality is taught in school, which it is not, might be your idea of God Mr. Voice, but it's certainly not mine.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2012
A school district in Maine is apologizing after middle school students learned about homosexual foreplay during what was supposed to be a “Diversity Day” presentation.

“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay,” outraged parent Kristy Howard told Fox News.

The principal of Gorham Middle School sent a letter to parents apologizing for the graphic nature of the presentation by PRYSM, Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine.

“They went beyond the scope of our intentions and discussed topics that we do not deem appropriate for our middle school,” Robert Riley wrote in a letter obtained by The American Journal.“We do not intend to expose them to ideas that are not within the scope of our teaching about responsible citizenship as it is embedded in our code of conduct.”

The incident occurred two weeks before the state voted to approve gay marriage – and involved a classroom of 25 eighth graders.

Howard’s 13-year-old son was one of those who came home shocked by the presentation’s graphic nature.

“They were talking about sex and if you didn’t have a condom – saran wrap could be used in place of a dental dam,” Howard told Fox News.“It was all new to me.”

Howard said the PRYSM presenters also cursed and questioned whether the children had been taught about safe homosexual sex.

James Hagen, chairman of the school committee, told The American Journal that teachers felt uncomfortable about the presentation and reported it to the principal.

“Teachers were in such shock,” he told the newspaper.“Everyone just froze.”

Principal Riley defended the way the teacher’s handled the situation – noting that the conversation about gay foreplay happened near the end of the presentation.

“I think if it had gone longer, they would have intervened,” he told Fox News.

He said the school is taking steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

“This particular day didn’t have anything to do with sex. It had everything to do with tolerance and kindness and trying to eradicate from our building the idea that it’s okay to be mean to each other,” he said.

Howard said the fact that teachers did not intervene was incredibly disturbing.

“It was a gay diversity class that was supposed to teach tolerance,” she said “When it got further than that somebody in the room should have stopped it.”

Bob Emrich, of Protect Marriage Maine, said he wasn’t surprised by the content of the so-called “diversity” class.

“Homosexual activists rarely advertise that they are going to indoctrinate children to their point of view,” he said in a statement.“It’s done under the radar, through mandatory ‘diversity, anti-bullying and tolerance’ lessons.”

“If there was any doubt that gay marriage would be taught to young children in Maine schools just as it is in Massachusetts and Canada, that doubt should be removed now,” he said.“If they are willing to teach our kids how homosexuals engage in foreplay, do you really think they won’t force gay marriage instruction of young children when it is the law of the land?”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Captain Byron Hadley wrote:
when the postal workers were going beserk we blamed them and their flawed system...now with all these school murders it'st clear their system is disfunctioal and flawed to the fullest extent...theres so much incest and pedofial behavior in the public school syatem it's not even funny none...they need to fire over 85% of the teachers and adminstrators and start a strict drug testing of personel...stop the maddness!!!
The adults slain were educators, were they part of your 85%, were they on drugs? If you could do better, maybe you should have pursued a career in education. By reading your text, I can tell that would never have been an achievable goal for you to master.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I dont have the time to go into it but I believe another problem that drives a lot of violence is the fact that children have access to way to much information.

The mind and emotions are literally bombarded with to much imagery, and negative thought. And especially youth that are in their most impressionable years.

Not to mention a lot of the sewers these kids are raised in.

And the rights of citizenship necessarily involves duties of citizenship. And part of that involves individual responsibility and ethic's.

An individual may be adequately fed, clothed, and amused, yet remain no more then an animal. If they are not taught individual responsibility and ethic's.

Although some blame the youth, I do not entirely!

I believe that belongs to the adults, and namely the parents that raised many these monsters!

And there is no doubt that we no longer live in Mayberry.

All societal norms continue to be skewed from the proliferation of homosexuality/lesbianism taught to school children, Polygamy, division within the home, out of wedlock births, mothers/fathers absent, children farmed out to homosexuals, no female role model, rampant welfare, gambling, lotto, alcohol, dope, reality TV, homosexual/lesbian/heterosexua l domestic violence, unlimited access to the internet, homosexual pedophile priest, unlimited,unsupervised access to violent video imagery, a sense of discord/divisiveness within all culture, law enforce ridiculed, atheist frivolous law suits to remove culture norms, all Christian organizations under attack, gender selection abortions, redefining marriage which removes the purpose and benefits that heterosexual marriage provides to children and to a culture, to shift the essential needs of marriage and family to a culture, to the inessential needs of the single homosexual. These are just for starters as to why there is such violence. Blame the liberal adults!

And as one comes to the least common-denominator concerning gun violence. They are forced to draw one conclusion. And that is the conclusion that guns play little to no part concerning what is in fact taking place in the nation.

Clearly guns are only symptoms and not causes!
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Pollster wrote:
A school district in Maine is apologizing after middle school students learned about homosexual foreplay during what was supposed to be a “Diversity Day” presentation.
“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay,” outraged parent Kristy Howard told Fox News.
The principal of Gorham Middle School sent a letter to parents apologizing for the graphic nature of the presentation by PRYSM, Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine.
“They went beyond the scope of our intentions and discussed topics that we do not deem appropriate for our middle school,” Robert Riley wrote in a letter obtained by The American Journal.“We do not intend to expose them to ideas that are not within the scope of our teaching about responsible citizenship as it is embedded in our code of conduct.”
The incident occurred two weeks before the state voted to approve gay marriage – and involved a classroom of 25 eighth graders.
Howard’s 13-year-old son was one of those who came home shocked by the presentation’s graphic nature.
“They were talking about sex and if you didn’t have a condom – saran wrap could be used in place of a dental dam,” Howard told Fox News.“It was all new to me.”
Howard said the PRYSM presenters also cursed and questioned whether the children had been taught about safe homosexual sex.
James Hagen, chairman of the school committee, told The American Journal that teachers felt uncomfortable about the presentation and reported it to the principal.
“Teachers were in such shock,” he told the newspaper.“Everyone just froze.”
Principal Riley defended the way the teacher’s handled the situation – noting that the conversation about gay foreplay happened near the end of the presentation.
“I think if it had gone longer, they would have intervened,” he told Fox News.
He said the school is taking steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
“This particular day didn’t have anything to do with sex. It had everything to do with tolerance and kindness and trying to eradicate from our building the idea that it’s okay to be mean to each other,” he said.
Howard said the fact that teachers did not intervene was incredibly disturbing.
“It was a gay diversity class that was supposed to teach tolerance,” she said “When it got further than that somebody in the room should have stopped it.”
Bob Emrich, of Protect Marriage Maine, said he wasn’t surprised by the content of the so-called “diversity” class.
“Homosexual activists rarely advertise that they are going to indoctrinate children to their point of view,” he said in a statement.“It’s done under the radar, through mandatory ‘diversity, anti-bullying and tolerance’ lessons.”
“If there was any doubt that gay marriage would be taught to young children in Maine schools just as it is in Massachusetts and Canada, that doubt should be removed now,” he said.“If they are willing to teach our kids how homosexuals engage in foreplay, do you really think they won’t force gay marriage instruction of young children when it is the law of the land?”
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
FOX NEWS is your source!?

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Darn pollster. I said I would be nice to you until after the Christmas holidays are over. I am already regretting that choice.
Pollster

Lewistown, OH

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Ironbutterfly wrote:
Darn pollster. I said I would be nice to you until after the Christmas holidays are over. I am already regretting that choice.
Consider it your Christmas to me, you'll feel better!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider it your Christmas to me, you'll feel better!
I already feel good.
Topix is just playtime, nothing more, nothing less.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2012
when the postal workers were going beserk we blamed them and their flawed system...now with all these school murders it'st clear their system is disfunctioal and flawed to the fullest extent...theres so much incest and pedofial behavior in the public school syatem it's not even funny none...they need to fire over 85% of the teachers and adminstrators and start a strict drug testing of personel...stop the maddness!!!
(CNN)– In the 1980s, when I stepped in front of my first class of high school students, we didn’t worry about attacks on schools. The phrase “school shooting” was not part of the education lexicon. The tragedy at Columbine High School was years in the future.

There was no Internet and no cellphones, a time most of today’s students would think was hundreds of years ago.

And yet, something that my first principal said about teaching still rings true today.

“No matter what some people will tell you,” he said,“anyone who is in teaching is in it for the kids.”

The teachers I know are certainly not in it for the money, nor the accolades, nor – despite what some believe – the two months off in the summer. That’s when many teachers find second jobs to make ends meet until they can return to their classrooms.

They’re in it in part because of a passion for a subject and for knowledge and they want to pass that love of history, or science, or math to the next generation.

But more importantly, they are in it for the kids.

I come from a family of teachers. Those teachers and all my teacher friends would do anything for their students. They’ve dipped into their own pockets for lunch money for kids who have none; they’ve given rides home when someone else forgets; they’ve miraculously produced a pair of gloves for a kid who spends recess with hands in pockets; they’ve listened to a child who needed to express fear or sadness.

They call their students “my kids.”

On some level, every act of compassion for a student is heroic. For some kids, the kindness extended by teachers is the only kindness they know. It’s not a requirement of the job, but it’s something many teachers do, never giving it a second thought.

But when did it become part of a teacher’s job description to protect the lives of their students and risk their own?

We see it over and over in stories of school tragedies in the past two decades: the heroic measures that teachers, coaches, principals and support staff display, all in the name of protecting their students.

We see it again at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and we stand in awe of this courage and commitment to young lives.

What is it that compelled principal Dawn Hochsprung to charge the shooter who threatened her school and kids? What prompted teacher Victoria Soto to position herself before a huddle of students, making herself the shooter’s target? How could a teacher like Janet Vollmer read aloud to calm her students as they heard gunshots?

All the educators at Sandy Hook will be forever remembered as heroes. It’s the kind of bravery we see everyday from police, firefighters and EMTs, but increasingly, we’re seeing it from those who teach our kids.

Why do they do it?

It would not surprise me if research someday determined that teachers are hard-wired not just with a passion for learning, but with a passion for the lives of their students, that heroism is part of their very being.

They might be all about learning, but above all else, they are in it for the kids.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Dec 17, 2012
http://newyork.craigslist.org/ i/personals?category=m4m&S AB=fct
Hello: I am a GWM, 54, in the area on business and would love to spend some romatic time with a top man who is over the age of 60. I can host or travel. Well, I am a well educated professional white male, HWP, totally clean, am a bottom and love **al. Also like a lot of romance, cuddling and kissing, nipple play, providing @@al and of course the &&al part. PhysicallyPlease let me know if you would like to meet. Thanks and have a great day
It's just sex but......(greenwich to darien)
.......i'm looking to find a bud to hang with on occasion and have more of a connection than just a one time hook up
sane & married hoping to find a bud who maybe works from home and/or has the ability to host
discreet and respectful of your privacy and expect the same
massages, soapy showers, oral and more, depends on chemistry
40's dad in good shape looking to find a guy who takes care of his body, I workout regularly, hope you do as well
looking to stay local as much as possible - exit 2 in greenwich to exit 12 in darien
no one liners, I will delete...... put some meat into you reply, you know what to do
THANKS!
Give it a rest, VOICE , we know that CB Hadley is you. Same writing style and same Mansfield IP. Pretty darn pathetic when you have to create characters to agree with you.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2012
http://newyork.craigslist.org/ i/personals?category=m4m&S AB=fct

no one liners, I will delete...... put some meat into you reply, you know what to do
THANKS!
What are you doing trolling the personal message boards, "pollster and alter egos?"
Planning a trip to NY? You just can't ignore your attractions to men, can you? If you're looking for the dirty bits to excite you, maybe you should stick to the men seeking women boards, where I found this tidbit in about 10 seconds:

Muscular SWM seeks young female for Daddy/daughter role-play - 40 (any)

Date: 2012-12-17, 7:40PM EST

Looking for a nice young lady who would be interested in some daddy/daughter role-play with a well-built 40yo SWM. Im not looking to be a sugar daddy or anything like that but obviously would treat you well and with the utmost respect. This would start out in public where we will meet and totally play the roles. I want this to be so realistic that it actually feels that Im your daddy. And if there is some chemistry- maybe this can turn into something taboo and deviant. The thought of this has been turning me on for awhile now but I just can't seem to find the right girl to make it happen. As for a description- Im a 40yo SWM, 6ft and 200lbs with a nice toned and muscular build, shaved head and brown eyes.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Who wants it?- m4m - 43 (New haven Area)
Hung 8.5 uncut looking for eager bottoms/vers. Into muscle and fit jocks.
Love role play, dad/son scenes, 420, poppers, etc.
Five ten, 176, fit and discreet.
Send pix and stats and we'll take it from there. Looking to host.
Married, executive, looking to explore - 39 (Sheraton Stamford)
Hi. I'm looking for a nice guy (age doesn't matter) who is willing to go slow and help me explore. I am up for anything that will turn you on as long as it's safe and we can be VERY discrete. Very new to this here.
As for me... 5'10" here. 180 lbs, athletic, and good looking. Clean cut, corporate exec here. As for you, I am definitely more attracted to either Asian or white but generally pretty open. It's much more important that you be nice and up for fun.
If we can trade pics, maybe you can come to my room?? As for what I'd like to try, I think it's anything from jerking to oral... and may definitely be up for more if we can be safe. My biggest fantasy is to turn a guy on so willing to hear any ideas you may have for role play or something kinky that you may have in mind.
I hope I hear from you.
....you going to register this new name of yours, Mr. Voice?
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Dec 17, 2012
man for something new - 52 (OSU campus area)
Middle aged man, have a fantasy about hanging out with a young buck, who might like a little closeness with an authority figure. Looking for someone who is willing to try new things, and be intimate, maybe get a little mutual pampering for a bit. I am 6'2" 250, GWM, hairy chested, trim salt and pepper beard.
Is there a place guys meet on Campus? A friend once told me he picked up his first lover who was a student there on a street corner....sounds like a nice fantasy to me.
So tell me about yourself, what is your fantasy or secret interest? It could be just our secret.
Stats photo location all helpful in moving this along.
Please put fantasy in title of e mail so I can weed out the spam.
BI Fireman - m4m - 47 (North need to travel)
Masculine Bi Fireman and have some time today and looking for
discreet man to man. My stats 5'9 155 brn/blu 47yr in shape
and usually attracted to guys taller than me and around 180lbs
and +/- 5 years of my age. Like oral, and very vers here, and
like to kiss if chemistry is there. Will need some kind of pic
to meet. Put Columbus in subject.
How many of these ads have you inquired to, Voice?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 17, 2012
Pollster wrote:
I dont have the time to go into it but I believe another problem that drives a lot of violence is the fact that children have access to way to much information.
The mind and emotions are literally bombarded with to much imagery, and negative thought. And especially youth that are in their most impressionable years.
Not to mention a lot of the sewers these kids are raised in.
And the rights of citizenship necessarily involves duties of citizenship. And part of that involves individual responsibility and ethic's.
An individual may be adequately fed, clothed, and amused, yet remain no more then an animal. If they are not taught individual responsibility and ethic's.
Although some blame the youth, I do not entirely!
I believe that belongs to the adults, and namely the parents that raised many these monsters!
And there is no doubt that we no longer live in Mayberry.
All societal norms continue to be skewed from the proliferation of homosexuality/lesbianism taught to school children, Polygamy, division within the home, out of wedlock births, mothers/fathers absent, children farmed out to homosexuals, no female role model, rampant welfare, gambling, lotto, alcohol, dope, reality TV, homosexual/lesbian/heterosexua l domestic violence, unlimited access to the internet, homosexual pedophile priest, unlimited,unsupervised access to violent video imagery, a sense of discord/divisiveness within all culture, law enforce ridiculed, atheist frivolous law suits to remove culture norms, all Christian organizations under attack, gender selection abortions, redefining marriage which removes the purpose and benefits that heterosexual marriage provides to children and to a culture, to shift the essential needs of marriage and family to a culture, to the inessential needs of the single homosexual. These are just for starters as to why there is such violence. Blame the liberal adults!
And as one comes to the least common-denominator concerning gun violence. They are forced to draw one conclusion. And that is the conclusion that guns play little to no part concerning what is in fact taking place in the nation.
Clearly guns are only symptoms and not causes!
You have a point here concerning information. It's interesting to note that since the murders took place on Friday last, it's about all that's on any news outlet. Why is that? Isn't it reasonable to say that the media in this nations sets the agenda, thus determining not only what we "know" about a certain circumstance but also what to "think" about & talk about? For example, the left, from the prez on down, is politicizing this tragedy to further its political agenda, & they are accomplishing their purpose. Yet, there were approximately 8,000 alcohol related deaths on the highways of America in 2011. This is another tragedy that goes on day-after-day, year-after-year, usually reported in local newspapers day-after-day, year-after-year, but not in a campaign by nationwide media to influence public opinion in an effort to protect these innocent people.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#26 Dec 17, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point here concerning information. It's interesting to note that since the murders took place on Friday last, it's about all that's on any news outlet. Why is that? Isn't it reasonable to say that the media in this nations sets the agenda, thus determining not only what we "know" about a certain circumstance but also what to "think" about & talk about? For example, the left, from the prez on down, is politicizing this tragedy to further its political agenda, & they are accomplishing their purpose. Yet, there were approximately 8,000 alcohol related deaths on the highways of America in 2011. This is another tragedy that goes on day-after-day, year-after-year, usually reported in local newspapers day-after-day, year-after-year, but not in a campaign by nationwide media to influence public opinion in an effort to protect these innocent people.
Oh brother! Like Fox isn't giving the story constant coverage. The families of these sweet little kids want the country to know about their kids....what they liked, what they dreamed of, how sweet and wonderful they were . They want the president to share their grief and give them his comfort and support, and to know we have a president so caring he feels their sorrow with them. This whole country should be grieving such a loss, but all you can do is complain it's getting "too much coverage! " If you cannot comprehend this then you are colder than I thought. And Yes, people are waking up now that innocent babies are being murdered by assault weapons that have no business in the public's hands. No one is going to take your guns away, but there is going to be some stricter gun laws and common sense legislation no matter if you like it or not.
Zen Dude

Buckeye Lake, OH

#27 Dec 17, 2012
Teacher Spoon-Fed His Semen To Students
In total, police report there are 23 male and female alleged victims, all ranging in age from 7 to 10-years-old.
"You don't know what kind of diseases this man has," Kirklan told the station. "You don't know any history about this man. And you're taking our innocent babies and you're basically tainting them."
Former Teacher Of The Year, Loses Job After Streaking Naked
Mark Bringhurst was Teacher of the Year in Vineland, N.J., in 2011-12, but he has no chance of turning the honor into a winning streak. Not after being fired for streaking in an apartment complex.
Bringhurst was arrested for running naked through the parking lot of a Camden County apartment complex
They should really ban you for life. You serve no purpose.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#29 Dec 17, 2012
Bloomingdale High Teacher Accused Of Soliciting Hitman
Plant City, Florida -- Plant City Police say they've arrested a high school teacher for trying to hire a hitman to kill another teacher he used to work with.
The Plant City Police Department reported that Pepe, a history teacher, attempted to hire an out-of-state associate to kill Robert Meredith, a teacher from Plant City.
A 34-year-old science teacher in Jacksonville,FL has been arrested on allegations she had sex with a 14-year-old student.
Apparently after a school field trip, she offered to drive the boy home but instead took him to a Walmart parking lot and engaged in sexual activity with him in her car.
Linda Nef, 46, and Valynne Bowers, 39, two teachers at Bountiful Jr. High in Bountiful, Utah, were both arrested on Monday with first-degree felony charges of rape and sodomy on a child for both. Where the unusual twist comes in is that both women slept with the same 13-year-old boy.
Yes, the same boy, this boy is currently 13, meaning he was either 11 or 12 when he began sleeping with Ms. Nef
Wow, now Voice has put teachers on his hit list....along with gays, atheists, spiritualists, people of different faiths, Obama, liberals, women, poor people, old people, sick people, am I missing someone.?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#31 Dec 18, 2012
Long Island News
School administrator charged with child porn possession
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
51-year-old Kevin O'Connell, allegedly had videos of young boys
According to the complaint, O'Connell told agents he battled with the issue his entire life and that he only viewed child pornography within his own home.
INDIANAPOLIS -
A former Wayne Township school administrator is facing felony charges stemming from a sexual relationship with a female student.
John Maples, who served as Chief Operating Officer of the Wayne Township school district, is facing seven counts of child seduction.
The student, who was a 16-year-old junior at Ben Davis at the time she met Maples, says he arranged for her to get a job at the school. Months later, after the girl had turned 17, she says their relationship became sexual. Later in the summer of 2010, the student told Maples she wanted to end the relationship.
In November 2010, the girl told school officials of the relationship and learned that Maples, 61, had retired from his position with the school district.
Maples is charged for seven incidents between April and July 2010 where he had sexual contact with the student, including one incident in a district-owned vehicle.
The Hendricks County Flyer reports Maples worked for the school district for 23 years.
The Delaware State Police have arrested the principal of a New Castle elementary school after it was learned that he had stolen thousands of dollars from school fund raising events as well as the school’s PTA.
Stanislaus County prosecutors have charged the administrator of a rural school district with felony child molestation.
Valley Home Joint School District Superintendent-Principal Thomas Kevin Hart, 59, was arraigned Friday in Stanislaus County Superior Court on two counts of the continuous sexual abuse of a child, one count of sexual penetration, and one count of committing lewd and lascivious acts.
The charges involve three children younger than 14. Prosecutors said the children do not attend Valley Home schools but declined to say more. The criminal complaint alleges the abuse took place Aug. 1, 2009, to June 17.
Read more here: http://www.modbee.com/2011/08/05/1804764/vall...
Good argument for "school choice!"
Mythoughts

Butler, OH

#32 Dec 18, 2012
Sandie=pollster/voice.

Truth.
Mythoughts

Butler, OH

#33 Dec 18, 2012
Debbie too. Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do you stand on Border Wall, Chain Migrat... 2 hr David Miranda 60
Poll Why does the NRA suck? (Jan '13) 19 hr The Truth 8
people who have deceived Habitat for Humanity 20 hr David Miranda 1
Drugs at school Thu Votethemout 2
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) Thu Stupid_Libtard 2,334
Parkland Florida school shooting Thu David Miranda 29
Brenda Baker Wed Freetobe 3

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance