Reds gonna win it all!
Going all the way

Westland, MI

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Up 1-0 with three games to play in Cincinnati. World Series bound!
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Babe Bruce is at the beginning of a hot streak too
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2012
we were just called clueless and nuts by people who never even heard of baseball
milf hunter

Marengo, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2012
clueless and nuts judges were correct after the major chokejob the reds pull off yesterday.
Johnny Baker

Fairborn, OH

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Bluto wrote:
we were just called clueless and nuts by people who never even heard of baseball
If you really knew baseball, you would never had made such ignorant predictions.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Oct 12, 2012
You guys are right. I guess I was clueless and nuts for thinking the Reds were going places this year. Bottom line is that they blew it....plain and simple. They have always been the underdog team that comes from behind and takes the win when everyone thinks they have lost. I guess that's what I admire about them the most. They need to work on advancing their baserunners. They had victory in the palm of their hand but couldn't grasp it long enough to do the job. I would like to thank the assholes that called me clueless and nuts before it was evident that I was clueless and nuts. You guys should get into the psychic business since you know so much before it actually happens. My prediction is that you will be kissing my shag carpet ass cheeks next year. Enjoy your cold, dark Ohio winter, douchebags.
Michelle Shocked

Sunbury, OH

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Bluto wrote:
You guys are right. I guess I was clueless and nuts for thinking the Reds were going places this year. Bottom line is that they blew it....plain and simple. They have always been the underdog team that comes from behind and takes the win when everyone thinks they have lost. I guess that's what I admire about them the most. They need to work on advancing their baserunners. They had victory in the palm of their hand but couldn't grasp it long enough to do the job. I would like to thank the assholes that called me clueless and nuts before it was evident that I was clueless and nuts. You guys should get into the psychic business since you know so much before it actually happens. My prediction is that you will be kissing my shag carpet ass cheeks next year. Enjoy your cold, dark Ohio winter, douchebags.
now that is a funny post, shag carpet ass cheeks! wtg Bluto. I love Ohio baseball fans, they have a lot of heart!
animal control

Sidney, OH

#8 Oct 12, 2012
the news reported dat it was the most embarassin' loss in b-ball history.....Baby!

no charge
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2012
animal control wrote:
the news reported dat it was the most embarassin' loss in b-ball history.....Baby!
no charge
as a lifelong reds fan, i would have to agree with that. there is no excuse for a team like that to be losing many games at all.
Johnny Baker

Fairborn, OH

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Bluto wrote:
I love the Reds too, You missed my point which is anyone who really knows the game and has played it a high level knows better than to make boastful comments like you did. These are all professional players and anyone can beat anyone else in a short series.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Johnny Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the Reds too, You missed my point which is anyone who really knows the game and has played it a high level knows better than to make boastful comments like you did. These are all professional players and anyone can beat anyone else in a short series.
i played for 15 years and i know baseball just as much as any other player does. i made boastful comments because i believe in the Reds and know what they are capable of. i'm confused as to what the intention of your comment is. i dont know whether to say cheers or to flatten your face with my fist.
Johnny Baker

Fairborn, OH

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Rather childish post, sport. Just because someone plays for 15 years doesn't mean they really understand the finer points of the game. Much depends on the level of play and the abilities of the people you play with and against. Professional players are just that, professionals. There is night and day difference between amateur and pro ball. The best team does not always win a short 5 game series. Injuries can make all the difference as well as momentum and who's hot and who's not.

I truly hope your last comment was not indicative of your normal type of thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 1 hr caiaphas 1,914
Is Topix on Life Support? (May '15) 3 hr CALM STILL VOICE 100
Roger Ely BCS 10 hr wow 2
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Aug 19 Mein Trumpf 35
Friends General Meeting Aug 18 Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Aug 17 ljfnks 7
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Aug 15 Shonda mccoy 11

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance