what the

Bellefontaine, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2012
haha its typical bellefontaine... they dont play varsity and jv high school games either!!!
scott

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Graham parent wrote:
I have not idea what your coach was screaming about, someone on your team posted here it was because of a bad call in the beginning.
I seriously heard no booing from our side, nor did I hear any parents bickering. I also did NOT hear any Bellefontaine parents being disrespectful either. FYI, Your team DID NOT shake hands with our team.
I'm not bickering about calls. I could care less about the tape. Refs make bad calls. Life's not fair. The score was 22-6. I don't think the 2 point conversion would've mattered.
The short, heavy coach DID change clothes after he was kicked out.
You're talking about he Graham-Bellefontaine JV PEE WEE game yesterday at Graham, right??
i'm not taking nothing away from the graham football team they are a great team. but i don't know how you heard him cuss when he was on our side of the field and near the 10 yard line. but you couldn't hear what he was screaming. you don't need to act like a smart ass. it was the same game. and 2 point wouldn't have mattered bellefontaine was getting beat by a better team sunday.
BLC

Bellefontaine, OH

#23 Sep 24, 2012
He was a coach! A parent took the coaching hat and jacket from the coach so he could step in and fill the position as a offensive coach. To many kids to only have one offensive coach.
Graham parent

Dayton, OH

#24 Sep 24, 2012
BLC - Is your comment to me? Is Mr. Haw stating he was not a coach? I am confused.

Scott - I heard him cuss when he was ejected and leaving the field. It was F'in BS is what he said. I did not hear the conversation with the ref. I was seated in the end Zone on Grahams side by the entrance. Do you know why he was ejected?

I thought it was a great game, not just because Graham was winning. Seemed the skill levels were comparable, even though the score does not reflect it.
BLC

Bellefontaine, OH

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Graham parent wrote:
BLC - Is your comment to me? Is Mr. Haw stating he was not a coach? I am confused.
Scott - I heard him cuss when he was ejected and leaving the field. It was F'in BS is what he said. I did not hear the conversation with the ref. I was seated in the end Zone on Grahams side by the entrance. Do you know why he was ejected?
I thought it was a great game, not just because Graham was winning. Seemed the skill levels were comparable, even though the score does not reflect it.
Since you seem to know EVERYTHING about the situation, I am assuming that you realize TWO different coaches were thrown out of the game. One was the JV, and one was the Varsity. The Varsity coach was the second coach to be thrown out. The JV was the first coach to be thrown out, and when he left the field, he left the field. He stood outside of the fence the entire time. He didn't "go to the parking lot and change" The varsity coach was the one inside the fence. You need to get the story straight before you post on something like this. It's people like you, who don't know the entire story, who cause problems. As a Graham parent, you were on the OTHER side of the field. There is no way that you knew everything that happened. Those coaches would do anything for those boys. What people have to remember is they are VOLUNTEERS. They don't get paid for it. They put more time into coaching those boys, than most of the parents do taking them to practice and the games. The coaches have also all played football, and some of them at the college level. They know the game of football. For those of you who like to bad mouth the coaches...how about you grab a whistle and step up and coach instead of complaining behind their backs. At least give them the satisfaction of telling them how you feel about them to their faces.
Bellefontaine Fan

Bellefontaine, OH

#26 Sep 24, 2012
Graham parent wrote:
I am a graham jv pee wee parent. I was at the game yesterday. Here is what I witnessed, a Bellefontaine coach (large man and short) got upset on the first or second play of the game about a call. I don't know what the call was. He cussed (I heard) at the ref while he was on the field with kids standing close. The ref threw him out of the game. All seemed to be fine. Then, during the late 2nd quarter, the same coach that was thrown out reappeard wearing different clothes and was coaching again off the feld near the end zone. The refs recognized him and asked him to leave for a 2nd time. He threw a fit, yelling, etc., and they ran him off after threatning to call police. He went outside the fence and continued to argue with the refs and then I think he finally left. Halftime came and both cheerleading teams did their thing. When halftime was over, Grahams kids took their position on the field and then were notified that the president of bellefontaines pee wee program was forfeiting the game. No other explanation was given. Graham kids lined up to shake hands and Bellefontaine's team packed up, left and didn't shake hands. Graham was up 22-6 at the half. NOW, Graham plays bellefontaines other 2 teams this next weekend, I am wondering if they are going to forefeit those games too? I honestly didn't see any cheating, there were missed calls on both sides. HOrribly sad display of poor sportsmanship from the Bellefontaine coach.
I am glad to hear a Graham parent say poor sportmanship on the Bellefontaine Coaches part. That implies that the coaches looked bad and not all the Bellefontaine fans. I was however mortified by some of our fans behavior. The screaming from the sidelines was embarrassing. This is Pee Wee football for goodness sake- get a grip.
Dave Haw

Bellefontaine, OH

#27 Sep 24, 2012
Why did the Champaign County Sheriffs office call me about it. Why didn't the Little Falcons pay for their niform and bleachers?
We voted to let Graham back in the league. Now we get treated like this.
Wing and beer

Bellefontaine, OH

#28 Sep 24, 2012
Graham parent wrote:
I am a graham jv pee wee parent. I was at the game yesterday. Here is what I witnessed, a Bellefontaine coach (large man and short) got upset on the first or second play of the game about a call. I don't know what the call was. He cussed (I heard) at the ref while he was on the field with kids standing close. The ref threw him out of the game. All seemed to be fine. Then, during the late 2nd quarter, the same coach that was thrown out reappeard wearing different clothes and was coaching again off the feld near the end zone. The refs recognized him and asked him to leave for a 2nd time. He threw a fit, yelling, etc., and they ran him off after threatning to call police. He went outside the fence and continued to argue with the refs and then I think he finally left. Halftime came and both cheerleading teams did their thing. When halftime was over, Grahams kids took their position on the field and then were notified that the president of bellefontaines pee wee program was forfeiting the game. No other explanation was given. Graham kids lined up to shake hands and Bellefontaine's team packed up, left and didn't shake hands. Graham was up 22-6 at the half. NOW, Graham plays bellefontaines other 2 teams this next weekend, I am wondering if they are going to forefeit those games too? I honestly didn't see any cheating, there were missed calls on both sides. HOrribly sad display of poor sportsmanship from the Bellefontaine coach.
. Don't worry they have nothing to do with each other
BLC Parent

United States

#30 Sep 24, 2012
I was at that game Sunday and there were multiple instances of so-called, bad calls. The refs were blatantly cheating our children, Graham would not have gotten their second touchdown if the ref had not returned the fumbled ball to Graham. It may not have been a pro game, but our boys have been working hard and deserved to be treated fairly. The coach never cussed, nor did he change his clothes the refs just needed an excuse for their ridiculous behavior. I'm sorry but I am glad my son is being coached by someone who is willing to stand up for his team. And in answer to the person who asked what's the big deal about the two point conversion, Tank carried 3 Graham players across that line and was still standing. He absolutely earned those 2 points.
Wee Pee

Marysville, OH

#32 Sep 24, 2012
I was not at the game on Sunday. My kids have out grown the Pee Wee level. But I must add my 2 cents. The large short man for Chiefs has coached for years. He is devoted to the kids and the game, but he is a terrible sore loser with a foul mouth. Every team from every school, in every sport has some less than desirable parents who get loud and obnoxious and show their butts at games. That being said, the reason for my post is to point out that it was extremely low for the president of chiefs organization to add a comment about some embezzlement at Graham to this thread. It was really unnecessary.
BLC PARENT

Mount Gilead, OH

#33 Sep 24, 2012
You all seriously need to grow up.. It's a game and the president did what he thought best for EVERYBODY!! I was at the game and yes I say the refs were CHEATING!! Called down when he CLEARLY was still in forward motion ad the fumble that they gave back the Falcons.. Come on.. How is that fair?? It's NOT!! Our president may have not been there but trust me he has reasons why he's not.. He cares just as much about these kids as us parents and the coaches.. Which btw are some of the best coaches I have seen in football because they know how to STAND UP for the team!! If the coaches aren't going to stand up for what they believe in then what kind of coaches are they really??
Blah Blah Blah

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#34 Sep 24, 2012
Wee Pee wrote:
I was not at the game on Sunday. My kids have out grown the Pee Wee level. But I must add my 2 cents. The large short man for Chiefs has coached for years. He is devoted to the kids and the game, but he is a terrible sore loser with a foul mouth. Every team from every school, in every sport has some less than desirable parents who get loud and obnoxious and show their butts at games. That being said, the reason for my post is to point out that it was extremely low for the president of chiefs organization to add a comment about some embezzlement at Graham to this thread. It was really unnecessary.
For the President of the Little Chiefs organization to even be on Topix commenting on this, and bring up issues that have absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened on Sunday shows
GO BLC

Mount Gilead, OH

#35 Sep 24, 2012
Blah Blah Blah you truely need to get over yourself.. Back off!! Grow up!! The president has EVERY RIGHT to get on here and say WHATEVER he wants!! It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! This is a PUBLIC FORUM remember?! So shut it and go do something with your pathetic life..
UBS

Findlay, OH

#36 Sep 24, 2012
I was not at the game Sunday and you all sound like a bunch of winny bitches. Your kids will grow up as losers. Congrats.
Wee Pee

Marysville, OH

#37 Sep 24, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
For the President of the Little Chiefs organization to even be on Topix commenting on this, and bring up issues that have absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened on Sunday shows
My thoughts exactly!
Billy Cundiff

Urbana, OH

#38 Sep 24, 2012
HAHA Hey BLC Parent, I am one too. This is ridiculous. Blame the refs, Blame the other team, Blame someone beside Bellefontaine's inability to win. Would the game have been forfeited if the Chiefs were winning? HAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!! There is no way that would have happened. Bunch of crybabies. No wonder Bellefontaine has a bad reputation for being sore losers. We win, and all is good, but if we lose, then someone cheated,or it was someone's fault. Not that we got outplayed. We looked pitiful packing up our stuff and going home yesterday. Sit back and quit living life being so close minded.
Wee Pee

Marysville, OH

#39 Sep 24, 2012
Oh please! Yes. Bellefontaine has some great coaches but to think they are the best ever is just nonsense. Any one who volunteers their free time should be commended. And I have to say that they would all stand up the kids when the need arises. So quit acting like they are all high and mighty.
Wee Pee

Marysville, OH

#40 Sep 24, 2012
GO BLC wrote:
Blah Blah Blah you truely need to get over yourself.. Back off!! Grow up!! The president has EVERY RIGHT to get on here and say WHATEVER he wants!! It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! This is a PUBLIC FORUM remember?! So shut it and go do something with your pathetic life..
Freedom of speech is one thing. Being tacky with your freedom of speech is another issue. Just saying.
Billy Cundiff

Urbana, OH

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Wee Pee wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech is one thing. Being tacky with your freedom of speech is another issue. Just saying.
When you argue with a fool, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference.
Blah Blah Blah

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#42 Sep 24, 2012
GO BLC wrote:
You are an idiot. Here's the deal... you are probably a Little Chief parent. Either way, you are an idiot. An idiot because you feel that a pee wee football game is a place for our children to learn about standing up for your principles, or good sportsmanship, or discipline, or never quitting. Grow up, be a parent, and YOU teach them those things, because I can promise you one thing... the Little Chiefs coaches are all adults and haven't even learned those things yet... Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New here- bored in Bellefontaine 1 hr jezzica 1
The Truth! You Can't Handle The Truth 1 hr GBA-freedom 26
The Fallacy Of Homosexual Arguments Unmasked! 1 hr trailoftears 157
Which Topix Posters Are Hiding In The Closet? 2 hr DON W SOUTH 99
Senate Votes 98-1 to Affirm Climate Change Is N... 3 hr Bellefontaine Forum 51
colorado republicans cut funding for driver"s l... 3 hr Duke Dy-Nasty 10
gop unemployment lies debunked 5 hr Flip Flopper 1
do you believe scott moody was the shooter? (Feb '10) Sat NEWS FLASH 226
Bellefontaine Dating
Find my Match