First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pooh bear

Johnstown, OH

#1 Oct 4, 2011
Since Goslee is trying to collect all these owed property taxes.$3.5 million is a lot of back tax money .Just exactly was Heaton doing ,he was in charge , what did he get paid to do? Well one thing is for sure he got paid for not doing his job.And now he gets to get his retirement too.You would think the school would have questioned the reason they didn't get the money owed to them on Heaton's watch .Bellefontaine is the most corrupt town with the most corrupt people holding office's and not doing their job for us the citizen's and still getting paid .Where are the watch dogs ?Crooks but they still get paid .JMO
Ilene

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Vote "no" on Issue 2

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2011
pooh bear wrote:
Since Goslee is trying to collect all these owed property taxes.$3.5 million is a lot of back tax money .Just exactly was Heaton doing ,he was in charge , what did he get paid to do? Well one thing is for sure he got paid for not doing his job.And now he gets to get his retirement too.You would think the school would have questioned the reason they didn't get the money owed to them on Heaton's watch .Bellefontaine is the most corrupt town with the most corrupt people holding office's and not doing their job for us the citizen's and still getting paid .Where are the watch dogs ?Crooks but they still get paid .JMO
You could run for office and strighten them out!
Chuck Snout

Huntsville, OH

#4 Oct 6, 2011
Will someone repost Goslee getting pulled over for DUI by a LCSO and being let go because he is a spoiled little Beotch?
Chuck Snout

Huntsville, OH

#5 Oct 6, 2011
It was on YouTube .
pooh bear

Johnstown, OH

#6 Oct 6, 2011
Chuck Snout wrote:
It was on YouTube .
Should post his drug bust that was in the paper years ago . Maybe get the warehouse tapes and see how often he frequents that establishment .No telling what other people know about him.But I know that the drugs the smart ass attitude he has and the better then everyone one else is true for sure.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2011
The video's been removed. Again.

&fe ature=share
Jenny

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Oct 7, 2011
Perhaps he is all grown up now and will change his ways....
tellitlikeitis

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Are you going to give Goslee your complimentary vote since he is the only one running for prosecutor?
Matter of fact

Big Prairie, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2012
Jenny wrote:
Perhaps he is all grown up now and will change his ways....
Ahh here u are again... Lol...judging by all your posts on different subject matter, I peg u to be what, 20, 25..you are so informative on all subject matter on this site. Maybe u could run for an elected official when YOU grow up.

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Feb 16, 2012
Matter of fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh here u are again... Lol...judging by all your posts on different subject matter, I peg u to be what, 20, 25..you are so informative on all subject matter on this site. Maybe u could run for an elected official when YOU grow up.
Maybe, when you stop shitting yellow, you'll learn to respect your elders. I know Jenny is a mature person but I have serious doubts about you. Do you still play with your excrement ? I sure wouldn't want to be your keyboard !!
Matter of fact

Big Prairie, OH

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Your post says it all, such typical trash talk, supports what I said, lol.
Jenny

Zanesville, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Matter of fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh here u are again... Lol...judging by all your posts on different subject matter, I peg u to be what, 20, 25..you are so informative on all subject matter on this site. Maybe u could run for an elected official when YOU grow up.
Thanx Akshully I am closer to 50.
Down South

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 16, 2012
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx Akshully I am closer to 50.
Jenny I thought you were retired. Your knowledge and opinions are very similar to mine.
Awsomer

Urbana, OH

#15 Feb 16, 2012
I just hope he follows through with the back tax collection. Evict these dead beats and auction the property and get those funds back to the county. So tired of these people not paying their share. I have to why can't they?
Matter of fact

Big Prairie, OH

#16 Feb 16, 2012
Let me just say, if that's the case, there are '2' 'jenny', bellefontaine on here. If that's the case I apologize, the other makes rude nasty remarks. So if all true I would hope you two can be distinguished from one another, and not be associated with the 'hater'. Jmo

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2012
Matter of fact wrote:
Let me just say, if that's the case, there are '2''jenny', bellefontaine on here. If that's the case I apologize, the other makes rude nasty remarks. So if all true I would hope you two can be distinguished from one another, and not be associated with the 'hater'. Jmo
The hater must be a democrat/liberal/progressive,' cause they spew hate most everytime they post.
My Two Cents

Centerburg, OH

#18 Feb 16, 2012
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, when you stop shitting yellow, you'll learn to respect your elders. I know Jenny is a mature person but I have serious doubts about you. Do you still play with your excrement ? I sure wouldn't want to be your keyboard !!
Jess! Really? What is that all about?
My Two Cents

Centerburg, OH

#19 Feb 16, 2012
Jesus! Really? What is that all about?(can't type)

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Feb 16, 2012
My Two Cents wrote:
Jesus! Really? What is that all about?(can't type)
I tried walking on water and, that didn't work so, I must not be Jesus. I was just trying to defend Jenny from a disrespectful person and, I see he/she apologized so I retract my criticism and humbly apologize in return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 1 hr Wong Dong 588
CNN Ali Velshi destroys GOP Congressman lies ab... 5 hr Wong Dong 68
Life Lesson's! 22 hr CALM STILL VOICE 308
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Jordan as Representative? (Dec '11) Sat Jordanians 116
IS the DEMOCRAT PARTY in DANGER of EXTINCTION? Fri Wong Dong 130
TO THOSE in DENIAL ABOUT A LIB/DEM/LEFT MEDIA: Fri Mein Trumpf 10
Boys driving 100mph Mar 24 LCR 7

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages