Lady killed by hit and run driver.
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#104 Jan 3, 2012
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#105 Jan 3, 2012
FleetGhost wrote:
None of you should be naming names publicly until a name is released by proper authorities.
Weell it's been a year, already

How god dam long does dat take......?...Baby!
noodles

Marengo, OH

#106 Jan 4, 2012
----------aaa wrote:
chad pulfer
Party Animal? looking at his facebook page, lives in Belle Center.
btown11

Zanesville, OH

#107 Jan 4, 2012
maybe amish should stay off the road at night

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#108 Jan 4, 2012
who="btown11"]maybe amish should stay off the road at night
XXXXXX
maybe non-Amish should stay off the road at night.
in the know

Cygnet, OH

#109 Jan 4, 2012
HEY SOUTH
Glad you read my piece.Keep in mind that most Amish do were reflective vest and have lights on there ride.NOT ALL.Travel these roads daily.Never drive the speed limit of 55 on 638 normally 45 or so just for them.thats fine its there way of life.They should be more carefull and watch for traffic as I was taught. Farm equipment,Horse and buggy,bike,walking,running etc.Crips a jogger(runner) got hit at a light in Bellefontaine,Pay attention people.Never said the peron that hit the Amish woman wasn't at fault.But she also could have helped prevent it by watching for traffic.also on your Amish pay taxes?not on schools,which some use.Not on ssi which some get.Not on workers comp,which some use.Not payroll for Amish help (they do for there so called driver-english help)And above all not so much on income seeing how its given to the church and the church pays for most things.PLEASE LEARN THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#110 Jan 4, 2012
o="in the know"]HEY SOUTH
Glad you read my piece.Keep in mind that most Amish do were reflective vest and have lights on there ride.NOT ALL.Travel these roads daily.Never drive the speed limit of 55 on 638 normally 45 or so just for them.thats fine its there way of life.They should be more carefull and watch for traffic as I was taught. Farm equipment,Horse and buggy,bike,walking,running etc.Crips a jogger(runner) got hit at a light in Bellefontaine,Pay attention people.Never said the peron that hit the Amish woman wasn't at fault.But she also could have helped prevent it by watching for traffic.also on your Amish pay taxes?not on schools,which some use.Not on ssi which some get.Not on workers comp,which some use.Not payroll for Amish help (they do for there so called driver-english help)And above all not so much on income seeing how its given to the church and the church pays for most things. PLEASE LEARN THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING:
1. AMISH PAY TAXES FOR SCHOOLS-PROPERTY TAX, WHICH MOST DON'T USE
2. AMISH DO NOT GET SSI
3. AMISH DO NOT PAY WORKERS COMP, UNLESS THE PERSON WORKING FOR THEM IS NOT AMISH
4. THEY PAY FED & STATE INCOME TAXES JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, EXCEPT CERTAIN TAX CHEATS IN OBAMA'S CABINET.
NOTE: I SPEAK FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF ONLY THE BELLE CENTER/NORTHWOOD AMISH
YOUR HATEFUL COMMENT DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU ARE NOT "IN THE KNOW,"
BUT ARE NOT IN THE KNOW.
OhChristmasTree

Bellefontaine, OH

#111 Jan 4, 2012
If I get cussed you bet yourself I will cuss back, if you don't like it get off this web site. seems it is full of trash mouths, including yourself.
The poetic justice I speak of is not justice for the victim that was hit. The poetic justice will be when tthis person is convicted, he will finally pay for past crimes as well as this one.
And no I will not name him. It will unravel soon enough. Don't believe? I don't care. We'll see, won't we?
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#112 Jan 4, 2012
nope
Tax Man

Saint Marys, OH

#113 Jan 4, 2012
in the know wrote:
HEY SOUTH
Glad you read my piece.Keep in mind that most Amish do were reflective vest and have lights on there ride.NOT ALL.Travel these roads daily.Never drive the speed limit of 55 on 638 normally 45 or so just for them.thats fine its there way of life.They should be more carefull and watch for traffic as I was taught. Farm equipment,Horse and buggy,bike,walking,running etc.Crips a jogger(runner) got hit at a light in Bellefontaine,Pay attention people.Never said the peron that hit the Amish woman wasn't at fault.But she also could have helped prevent it by watching for traffic.also on your Amish pay taxes?not on schools,which some use.Not on ssi which some get.Not on workers comp,which some use.Not payroll for Amish help (they do for there so called driver-english help)And above all not so much on income seeing how its given to the church and the church pays for most things.PLEASE LEARN THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING.
In the unknow... have you ever seen a federal income tax return of an Amish family. I have. They do pay taxes. They also pay property tax which goes for public schools of which they do not use. I think you should get familiar with the facts before posting
gloom

United States

#114 Jan 4, 2012
How long will it be before we know who did this?
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#115 Jan 4, 2012
It's nunnuyaha' buisness, cuz he's a member of the NTPA (national tractor pullers association)...Baby!

How dare anyone talk about this murder in the streets.....?....where the hell do you think you r ?,,,,americha' err' somethin'?

no charge

Since: Jul 11

Blairsville, PA

#116 Jan 4, 2012
OhChristmasTree wrote:
If I get cussed you bet yourself I will cuss back, if you don't like it get off this web site. seems it is full of trash mouths, including yourself.
The poetic justice I speak of is not justice for the victim that was hit. The poetic justice will be when tthis person is convicted, he will finally pay for past crimes as well as this one.
And no I will not name him. It will unravel soon enough. Don't believe? I don't care. We'll see, won't we?
.hold on there....don't go getting your panties in a wad...I dont believe I cussed you out. And yes, I do believe in KARMA. What goes around does eventually come around.If this person has previous crimes, well it just caught up wth him/her. I was just wondering how you know so much unless you are close to the situation.

Since: Jul 11

Blairsville, PA

#117 Jan 4, 2012
noodles wrote:
<quoted text>
Party Animal? looking at his facebook page, lives in Belle Center.
Hmmmnnn...the last I heard he lives in Lakeview. He grew up and believe he still has family on 273. He also has a twin brother.He was always a nice guy I thought.
Come on man

Bellefontaine, OH

#118 Jan 4, 2012
Look, the guy honestly did not see what he hit. He was totally sober.. just a bit tired... he thought he hit a deer. Would you turn it into your insurance company if you thought you'd hit a person? He is a nice guy give him a break. Amish are always in the way on my way home. They think they own the road and won't yield.
yep

Marysville, OH

#119 Jan 4, 2012
Come on man wrote:
Look, the guy honestly did not see what he hit. He was totally sober.. just a bit tired... he thought he hit a deer. Would you turn it into your insurance company if you thought you'd hit a person? He is a nice guy give him a break. Amish are always in the way on my way home. They think they own the road and won't yield.
Agree!! and They do ride side by side like everyone says they dont. Move over a car is coming and might not see you in time. I was always taught that. They have to have some responsibility to watch out for themselves.
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#121 Jan 4, 2012
ann you listen rite-up, to the god dam report..Baby!

The suv may have broke a fog lite!!!!

The hell with dat cheby 3/4 tun 4X4, wid dat whole front end torn-off & crumbled, hood buckled in bad & everthing?

oh yep
person who cares

Houston, OH

#122 Jan 4, 2012
dON wrote:
fOR THOSE OF YOu who don't live and travel the roads around Belle Center, let me enlighten you.
The Amish ride in the middle of the road, not single file as they should. No lights or reflectors and riding at dark is combination for disaster.. and once again it has happened. It is sad that a life is lost and someone fled the scene but I totally understand how easily it could be any one of us who
hit this person. They will be found and are now in a whole lot worse trouble for fleeing than if they would have just admitted that they did not see her..
I live in the belle center area and always have and yes they do have lights and orange vests on with reflective tape and most do ride single file unless there is a group of smaller children in which case the older kids usually ride beside them to protect them. Doesn't matter what she had on I have seen farmers on tractors with less point is she was killed and did have her bike light still flashing when they found her and whoever did it was a coward, people should be allowed to walk or jog or ride bikes along the roadways and people need to slow down and it is their responsibility to watch for things and people in the roadways... terrible thing and I am sure her family has forgiven the person for doing this and I must say I commend them for being able to do that... we all could learn something from them... as I myself would not be so forgiving..
person who cares

Houston, OH

#123 Jan 4, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
who="btown11"]maybe amish should stay off the road at night
XXXXXX
maybe non-Amish should stay off the road at night.
maybe drunks should stay off the roads at night..........
person who cares

Houston, OH

#124 Jan 4, 2012
The amish man who found the young woman heard what he believed was a tire blowing out and when he looked out his barn he saw sparks going down the road so he thought someone blew a tire but when he went down to look he found the young woman so the guy that hit her had to have known he did it and that it was not a deer and there were no marks going off the road so he can't say he fell asleep he straight on hit her and friends have already said he had been drinking as he does quite regularly. so another drunk driver taking a life and I hope they hang him high for it...most drunks only regret getting caught but they have a problem and it is a shame that an innocent person has to pay the price because they are drunks. It is a coward who would hit someone and leave them there, how terrible it would be if had been one of any of our family members we would all feel differently toward this person and there would be no mercy from anyone. This lady was on her way home from teaching school to see her brother who was home to visit for the holiday and sad that she did not make it... no place for ignorance on a post like this...nothing but sympathy for the young lady who lost her life and for her family who will forgive this person because it is there way... we all could learn something from the amish... not sure I could be forgiving but that is there way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rush Limbaugh's contract is up, his benefactors... (Apr '16) 1 hr caiaphas 24
are the bellefontaine topix libs recovering fro... (Nov '16) 1 hr caiaphas 35
Chris Gammell (Dec '14) 8 hr Warning 10
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 9 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 2,282
News Final pretrial for O'Donnells held Tuesday 14 hr Good Old Boyz 2
Transforming the homosexual, to fit into the Am... (Jan '13) 14 hr Touch of Disgrace... 864
Trump and Stormy Clifford 14 hr caiaphas 31

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages