Next Last
Not Me

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2011
I hate this town.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2011
I heard he got away on a bicycle...could be that gang of Amish...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Probably an Occupy Wall Street sympathizer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Hiker2009 wrote:
Probably an Occupy Wall Street sympathizer.
you mean a Wall Street sympathizer since the tax payers are having to take care of them now or it could been somebody that lost everything in there 401K. Blame Jimmy Carter & Congress for amending the Internal Revenue Code in 1978 by adding section 401(k).

“Just thinking”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean a Wall Street sympathizer since the tax payers are having to take care of them now or it could been somebody that lost everything in there 401K. Blame Jimmy Carter & Congress for amending the Internal Revenue Code in 1978 by adding section 401(k).
Jimmy Carter was a good man, unfairly and much maligned as is this President, both Democrats. The President is always blamed, but the power is Congress and the people in power wanted a Republican, running Ronald Reagan on a "get govt. out of our business" platform. One of the first steps after Reagan became President was to begin the repeal of the Glass Stegall Act of 1933, the first step being the enactment of the Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act 97-320, H.R. 6267, October 15, 1982, a Republican sponsored Act of Congress that de-regulated savings and loan associations and allowed banks to provide adjustable-rate mortgage loans.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2011
FleetGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was a good man, unfairly and much maligned as is this President, both Democrats. The President is always blamed, but the power is Congress and the people in power wanted a Republican, running Ronald Reagan on a "get govt. out of our business" platform. One of the first steps after Reagan became President was to begin the repeal of the Glass Stegall Act of 1933, the first step being the enactment of the Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act 97-320, H.R. 6267, October 15, 1982, a Republican sponsored Act of Congress that de-regulated savings and loan associations and allowed banks to provide adjustable-rate mortgage loans.
thats true and it was Reagan too that wanted to allow companies to be able to raid pensions too.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2011
Actually when Carter was president the banks actually paid good interest rates on CD's but was not a good time to borrow money.
small town

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Dec 10, 2011
somebody has to recognize this guy?! i haven't heard any names yet...THAT'S RARE! especially when there are such clear pictures of him. WHO THE HELL IS IT?!

that's like the 87th robbery this month! this town needs a crime fighting super hero!
jlk2board

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2011
When did this robbery become political?

“Just thinking”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2011
jlk2board wrote:
When did this robbery become political?
Perhaps when so many people who don't have jobs because of the recession became desparate for money.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Not Me wrote:
I hate this town.
Bank robberies do happen in other towns, as well.
All Ears

Lima, OH

#12 Dec 10, 2011
If they want to catch this guy, how about publishing a bigger picture of him? Both the radio station and paper have tiny pictures on their websites.

Hope he remembers those less fortunate than him and drops a few bucks in the ring-a-ding kettle.
animal control

Fredericktown, OH

#13 Dec 10, 2011
That bank robber looks like ex-coach tress on meth.....Baby!
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Looks to me like he is wearing a fake mustache and eyebrows. Maybe he had his whole face done up for this.In that case, he would want to show his face so that cops would be looking for the wrong guy.
Not Me

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Clever20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bank robberies do happen in other towns, as well.
WHAT?? You mean this sort of thing happens all the time?

“ Sp Olympic ass wiping Champ.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 10, 2011
a moron thats who robbed it . not surprsied the key "stoned" cops around here havent figured out who did it yet .

he was in disguise he is really a black guy wif saggy pants.
HAHA

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2011
To me it looks like either Shawn Blair (who is a known theif and pos in general) or Chris Lane ("Chrissir" who I honestly don't know much about anymore).
I hope it is one of them! I will laugh until I puke! Idiots
Beeswax

Mansfield, OH

#18 Dec 10, 2011
HAHA wrote:
To me it looks like either Shawn Blair (who is a known theif and pos in general) or Chris Lane ("Chrissir" who I honestly don't know much about anymore).
I hope it is one of them! I will laugh until I puke! Idiots
Chrissir is too skinny for that to be him. Plus, everyone around here knows him he would have to be really desperate.
animal control

Fredericktown, OH

#19 Dec 10, 2011
ha ha ha

Scottsdale, AZ

#20 Dec 10, 2011
no way in hell is that cris but i am leaning towards shawn blair for sure!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Hi-Point 16 min Seriously 3
Sarah Palin said today that illegal immigrants... 33 min magictrix 6
Power Outages in Logan County 38 min aristotelisTellys... 2
Only in America 1 hr USN Atheist 41
west lib sports question 1 hr huh 5
Has Bellefontaine Topix Lost Its Appeal? 1 hr USN Atheist 47
Another Rat Jumps the Obama Ship! 2 hr The Inquisitor 50
Why Is Obama's Constitutional Overreach So Dang... 2 hr GBA-freedom 33
Benghazi Report Torches Conspiracy Theories 3 hr GBA-freedom 39
Lesbian sues after receiving black sperm! 6 hr USN Atheist 187